• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

NYPD can see right through you

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
As usual we are going to see the double standards shown here since NYPD is from the US they do this with their radiation it is ok.

Let's assume this was used in china say beijing and you know the usual BS from the bias niggers in here.

zbvinset.jpg

Z Backscatter vehicles look like everyday delivery vans, but they pack equipment similar to that used in airports to peer under clothing and into vehicles.

“The NYPD, rightly so, is up on all the latest technology,” said Donna Lieberman of the NYCLU.

No safeguards are in place to protect the public from the radiation they emit.

The low levels of radiation emitted by backscatter technology has also been shown to mutate DNA and thus increase the risk of cancer, which led the EU to ban backscatter technology in European airports back in 2011.

The danger posed by the type of radiation used in the scanners is not known, though studies suggest even at low levels, it can increase cancer risk, especially through prolonged exposure.

The scanners emit a 40 percent higher dose of radiation than an airport backscatter scanner, according to the court decision.
NYPD X-Ray Vans Cause Alarm For Civil Libertarians « CBS New York
NYPD has super-secret X-ray vans | New York Post

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
So many cancer cases nowadays!

Cancer is on the rise only because humans are living so much longer thanks to modern medical technology.

Just 100 years ago the average life expectancy was about half of what it is now so people didn't reach the age where cell division errors start to occur.

image.jpg

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Cancer is on the rise only because humans are living so much longer thanks to modern medical technology.

Just 100 years ago the average life expectancy was about half of what it is now

Nonsense, my great grandparents lived until 120 my grandparents until 100 my parents died before 70

I am an exceptional case... at 75 I still surf SBF

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
You better renew your Coe. But ttsh n sgh r damgerous places. Try china. They even offer scrap value replacement parts from ex convicts.said to be tip top condition.

whorejinx

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is an enormous amount of FOOLISH AMERICAN PARANOID and Technology Blind Faith. Pathetic state better die and got ruled by ISIS.

OverTheCounter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Just 100 years ago the average life expectancy was about half of what it is now so people didn't reach the age where cell division errors start to occur.

Cancer is on the rise because people have forgotten that they create their own reality, and that health is the natural state of their being.

If you realize that the power of your physical being is derived from your own inner vitality, which transcends the physical dimensions, then many of your fears concerning health and disease will vanish.

Always the spirit forms the flesh!