• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nusa Sentral Tread

joegoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, I have the intention to extend my masterbed room balcony by removing the current metal railing and extend out using glass.
Due to the design of type E, I think many owner will do that..

Me too sure will do that can put two table mahjong haha. But there is no support for the car porch a bit worry.

futureJB

Hi Skooz, the shopping & High Rise will be building along the small road opposite HH...u can check the updated map from CV website...

Untitled.jpg

joegoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
So just to busy body. Anyone here intend to stay at nusa sentral and drive to work in singapore. Maybe I can chop a sit first, sound a bit kiasu. I don't mind pay a bit more as long it convenient, can drop at Dover Mrt at 8 am. Hopefully more ppl will be staying if not will be very empty.

comfy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Bro, I hope we are talking about the same Phase 5, haha......... my understanding is the 15% payment is in fact for the "3rd stage" per se, coz developer is giving discount by contra off the 2nd stage 10% payment.... is this the same practice for all? coz I cannot be the only "lucky" one lah....

ComingToJB

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Bro, I hope we are talking about the same Phase 5, haha......... my understanding is the 15% payment is in fact for the "3rd stage" per se, coz developer is giving discount by contra off the 2nd stage 10% payment.... is this the same practice for all? coz I cannot be the only "lucky" one lah....
Ya! I suppose we are the same (at least for Phase 5.. not sure about other phases)
2nd stage is 10% foundation.. will be offset by the 10% discount
3rd stage is 15% structural.. Is coming soon!

Yesterday I passed by while on the way to Bt. Indah. Wow! the progress is really fast.
Phase 5 type D structural almost completed.. Phase 5 type E already reached 2nd level

OK! I have just re-confirmation with the developer via email.. So the below is correct (for my case)
End of the day, payment is 90% from the list price

Immediately upon the signing of agreement - 10% (5%+5%)
Foundation - 10% (Wavied!! Will be offset by the 10% discount.. Just ignore the letter..)
Structural - 15%
Door and window frame works - 10%
Roof, elect wiring, plumbing, gas piping, etc - 10%
Internal and external wall finishes - 10%
Sewerage - 5%
Drainage - 5%
Roads - 5%
Takes possession of the house.. - 12.5% + 2.5% + 5%

Total payment: 90% (after less 10% discount)

comfy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks ComingToJB san - for your quick update & reply...:smile::smile: Do you have a pic to share? haha, just curious since I seldom go over...
Looking at the quick schedule, I better go activate my bank leow...:smile:

Keep in touch!

ComingToJB

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks ComingToJB san - for your quick update & reply...:smile::smile: Do you have a pic to share? haha, just curious since I seldom go over...
Looking at the quick schedule, I better go activate my bank leow...:smile:

Keep in touch!
Hi comfy, sorry that I do not have pic to share.
Cos when I reached there it was already 7:45pm & was quite dark..
If is daytime, confirm I will take a few shot & update fellows here

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
do u guys tcss (ops..build rapport) with the supervisor/workers there, some defects can be easily rectified. titter.gif

ComingToJB

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Im from phase 5 type E but my unit facing the open field ,is the shopping mall nearer to old gelang patah road or the small road towards nusa idaman ?shophouses are mostly built up i suppose.

Welcome ,i ve just paid my 15% as the structural part are ready so other phase 5 buyers should receive their letters soon.

Hah? Soon fast!!??
Just last week I went to see. The phase 5 type E facing the open field.. still constructing the 2nd level only. Like that consider completed structural works? :confused:

Mine is also phase 5 type E facing the open field.. haven't standby my fund$$ :eek:

MaggieL

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hihi all
Was surfing and checking on nusa sentral, and saw this forum, and it looks great!
Bought type D end-lot with 10-feet land at the side (back facing the shops)...... was lucky coz actually all was fully sold already, and there was this lot with previous buyer getting his / her loan rejected..... :smile:

MaggieL

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hihi All
Was surfing checking on nusa sentral, and found this forum to be great!
Bought type D end-lot with 10-feet land at the side, landed property here was actually sold out, but one previous buyer got his / her loan application rejected..... lucky me :p

comfy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks Skooz for sharing - did not log in few days due to busy schedule :(

My 15% due Aug3....:( may be should be happy coz means work has been going on ...:smile:

>>> Am glad to find this website, now I felt like a real neighbourhood leow....Cheers!!

:smile::smile::smile:

Welcome ,i ve just paid my 15% as the structural part are ready so other phase 5 buyers should receive their letters soon.