• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nusa Idaman Community

kengheng23

Alfrescian
Loyal
Was told by my SE that phase 8D foreign quota full already.Went to see my P7B house,the road was already surface with bitumen and was told can collect key sometime around chinese new year.Looking forward to it

iamapseudoneem

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was informed that the present surau will form part of the bigger mosque (as a function hall or extended prayer area) and not torn down.
If you look at it from another point of view, some families in NI, HH, NS etc. may actually prefer to have a mosque in such a convenient and accessible location.

terencetan1981

Alfrescian
Loyal
i understand the priority and everything. i just wonder how come out of NI, NP, NB, NS, SEG, etc, why must NI be chosen to have it?
:smile:

Nusa sentral has a plot for surau, nusa bayu confirm have surau or mosque too. SEG has got a primary school. What is NP? Anyway why are you reacting so dramatically uh? You got a unit next to the mosque? Respect is the key yo...

terencetan1981

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was informed that the present surau will form part of the bigger mosque (as a function hall or extended prayer area) and not torn down.
If you look at it from another point of view, some families in NI, HH, NS etc. may actually prefer to have a mosque in such a convenient and accessible location.

A surau is indeed convenient as the location is rather centralized. A mosque might not as a mosque is a congregation place. Speaker has to be installed to hail the prayer to the believers. It has to observe the prayer 5 times a day. Believer might not have car park space in the compound and has to line their cars far out along the road on Friday. I'm just thinking that a mosque should be a proper place with facilities. Future expansion of religious school like most mosques have in Malaysia can be properly accommodated.

Mingchye

Alfrescian
Loyal
Alright, Nigel helped me checked these queries with project dept:

Streetlights for route to HH
There will be street lamp posts installed in the future. currently the road are partially closed to public and is used by the lorries and trucks for the construction carried out in Nusa Idaman.

Possibility of surau becoming a mosque
There are plans to convert the surau to a mosque, but dependant on the population of Muslims in Nusa Idaman. It is observed that most of the residents in Nusa Idaman are mainly non-Muslims, therefore the project department could not confirm the conversion.

Kudos to Nigel. He is on the ball ah.

Last edited:

yahoo1234

Alfrescian
Loyal
How are the guards going to control the public from entering Precinct 8 for Friday prayer? Public facilities in a G&G private property. Your guess is as good as my guess.

Mingchye

Alfrescian
Loyal
How are the guards going to control the public from entering Precinct 8 for Friday prayer? Public facilities in a G&G private property. Your guess is as good as my guess.

The surau is already operational and has its own entry and exit, and fenced off frm P8. You shld be able to see it if u go onsite.

terencetan1981

Alfrescian
Loyal

there will be street lamp posts installed in the future. currently the road are partially closed to public and is to be used by the lorries and trucks for the construction carried out in Nusa Idaman.*

there would be plans to convert the surau to a mosque, but dependant on the population of Muslims in Nusa Idaman. it is observed that most of the residents in Nusa Idaman are mainly non-Muslims, therefore the project department could not confirm the conversion.

He is on the ball ah.

thanks Mingchye for the queries.

talee16

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi, is Nigel the sales person of NI?
May I have his contact?
Thanks.

There will be street lamp posts installed in the future. currently the road are partially closed to public and is used by the lorries and trucks for the construction carried out in Nusa Idaman.

There are plans to convert the surau to a mosque, but dependant on the population of Muslims in Nusa Idaman. It is observed that most of the residents in Nusa Idaman are mainly non-Muslims, therefore the project department could not confirm the conversion.

Kudos to Nigel. He is on the ball ah.

anthonion

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nusa sentral has a plot for surau, nusa bayu confirm have surau or mosque too. SEG has got a primary school. What is NP? Anyway why are you reacting so dramatically uh? You got a unit next to the mosque? Respect is the key yo...

Ye initially wanted to buy but now having 2nd tot because of the mosque...
Doesn't mean I do not respect ... I am just making a choice : i.e I want serenity.

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Doesn't mean I do not respect ... I am just making a choice : i.e I want serenity.

are u foreigner ? anyway foreigner quota reached , wanna buy also dun have unless some fail to to get bank loan ....
if u wan serenity , go for HH or EL ....

tutucake

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't think the mosque will affect the whole of NI? Why not explore those precinct that are further away from the mosque?

Mingchye

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agreed with tutucake. Can consider Phase 7A and 7B as they are newly or about to be completed and located pretty far from the Surau. Foreigner can buy any sub-sale >500k.

myrsing

Alfrescian
Loyal

Just like what Sis crystal had said. Go for HH or EL. But then again u have to think of the price. Or try subsale Bt Indah.

AdamLee

Just to share.. in phase 2, 3, 4 & 5, population of malays r very high..n majority r professional ( engineer, lawyer, doctors, managers, etc ) comes from all over malaysia like KL, Selangor, Kelantan, Malacca, and many from Penang..only a few r johorean malays.. and thats why they choose NI.. FYI, I stayed at Phase 3-Canna Precint since 2007, n waiting for my 2nd home endlot in P8B..

AdamLee

For me, I prefer to stay near 'that' with loud speaker attached rather than neighbour with dogs barking at 1 am - 4 am every morning and poop allover the taman n the owner didn't scoop the poop..!!! This should be the biggest issue rather than 'that building with loud speaker'..

yahoo1234

Alfrescian
Loyal
The surau is already operational and has its own entry and exit, and fenced off frm P8. You shld be able to see it if u go onsite.

Good to know that. Thanks Mingchye. Because it really doesnt make sense to have a public facilities in a G&G private property.

yahoo1234

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agreed with tutucake. Can consider Phase 7A and 7B as they are newly or about to be completed and located pretty far from the Surau. Foreigner can buy any sub-sale >500k.

Agreed too. To be frank, Precinct 8A and 8B are quite far from it. Another advantage to be near to Surau is the area tends to be better taken care of by the state government.

terencetan1981

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hey just wonder the issue with the access to phase 8 is settled? I remember there was discussion about anyone from NI freely enter P8 with only registering themselves at the guardhouse. Can they still do it now?