• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nusa Idaman Community

terencetan1981

Alfrescian
Loyal
Any idea are prices with discount or fix ?
Appreciate you can indicate the built up area.

Thanks

Nope don't know yet. Just gotten the mail this morning. I've gotten my unit from resale in precinct 5 and so not looking further (and it's next to mosque). Let you know when I hear from the sales.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I guess can try to talk to them to upgrade the security.
As long as the dog don't go disturb them , i think shouldn't be a problem.
Brother Whoami, right?

Juz browsing thru...and apology for late reply.

Speaking for myself, it shouldnt be a problem. Act as a deterrent. It would be a welcoming sight if the security guards patrol the precinct with man best friend alongside.:smile:

Mingchye

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah, thanks Terence!

Abit disappointed with the blockish design. Look like copied from SP Setia bukit indah designs.

Quite ugly imho. I still think 8a has nicest exterior design followed by 8b.

Based on NI masterplan, 8D terrace gonna be the final series in NI.

Last edited:

terencetan1981

Alfrescian
Loyal
For your purchase planning. for those who doesnt understand malay. TNB-substation. Kawasan lapang- landscape/open field.

plannings.jpg

phase8dth01flwd.jpg

phase8dth01grwd03.jpg

terracep.jpg

Attachments

• planning.jpg
    planning.jpg
    557.1 KB · Views: 704

dragonlance

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Terence, thanks for the layout. Do u work at the developer's? By the way... Saw the 3 corner lots all marked 'Mr. Chan'. Can one already pre-book the units?

terencetan1981

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Terence, thanks for the layout. Do u work at the developer's? By the way... Saw the 3 corner lots all marked 'Mr. Chan'. Can one already pre-book the units?

Nope dude. Not working for them. And yea seems we can start pre-book the unit but nah.. 580k for a unit, it's almost the price for HH. Even the resale unit from phase A is not selling so high. And yes minchye, the 8D is thr last terrace development in NI. The remaining is the apartment in phase 5.

Btw. Sideline.. Went in to NI from HH side the other day. Saw there's some works going on at the regional green next to NI 7. Anyone know what it is?

nameno

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah, thanks Terence!

Abit disappointed with the blockish design. Look like copied from SP Setia bukit indah designs.

Quite ugly imho. I still think 8a has nicest exterior design followed by 8b.

Based on NI masterplan, 8D terrace gonna be the final series in NI.

There will be Semi-D (P7E) in future launch...most probably will be launch in 2013. The Semi-D located within P7A....r

nameno

Alfrescian
Loyal
And there will launch for P7C apartment...I guess P7 will be the final development for NI...there is another 2 phase in pipeline for P7....P7E (Semi-D) & P7C (apartment)...

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just a quick updates for 8B owners , photos are taken by our forummer vincentck ....

kitchen sliding door.jpgkitchen closed doors.jpg

road.jpg

who else is like me , suprised to see that we have the sliding doors given ??? i was still thinking to have glass door to separate dry 7 wet kitchen ....
but need to repaint the door col , too dark col liao ...
1st layer of road being laid ....

Last edited:

nameno

Alfrescian
Loyal
Have any of P8B owner have viewed P7A units before booked your P8B unit? May I know why you opt for P8B instead of P7A, if there is any? I didn't view P8B unit prior to my P7A purchase. Any pro and cons apart from the security and own lake? How about interior?

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Have any of P8B owner have viewed P7A units before booked your P8B unit? May I know why you opt for P8B instead of P7A, if there is any? I didn't view P8B unit prior to my P7A purchase. Any pro and cons apart from the security and own lake? How about interior?

i opted P8B coz there is a DMC and I dun like the feeling when i stepped inside P7A showhouse.

vincentck

Alfrescian
Loyal
DMC stands for Deed of Mutual Covenant. It means you as the owner agrees to abide by a set of common rules and regulations, and this DMC is meant to be signed by the new owner should you decide to sell the property with a DMC.

It's not as binding as a strata-titled house, and usually after the developer hands over the management of the project to the residents; as a committee the residents can then decide on future changes.

CameraMan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Crystal - I am as surprised as you.

Hi Vincent - Was the door wobbly? The one at the showroom was.

Just a quick updates for 8B owners , photos are taken by our forummer vincentck ....

View attachment 6517View attachment 6518

View attachment 6519

who else is like me , suprised to see that we have the sliding doors given ??? i was still thinking to have glass door to separate dry 7 wet kitchen ....
but need to repaint the door col , too dark col liao ...
1st layer of road being laid ....

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
cameraman,

show rom hv this door ah ? i didnt see it. btw mirrors also installed in every toilet ....
the pics shown are my house. vinvent managed to go in to take pic for me.