• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nusa Idaman Community

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
I thot only one salesperson will attend to a customer at any 1 time. Every time I went back there last time, they always asked n made sure I was not attended by someone before. so u were lucky to be served by so many and concluded Nigel as the best. Congrats !

Wohoo! Manage to get a unit in 8b. Nigel is the best salesperson for NI! Anybody need his contact let me know.
Really excited & proud to join all future Neighbours here specially Crystal . Preparing for the reno plan now :smile:. Cheers!

Booga

Alfrescian
Loyal
I dun think he is professional thru e way he talked to me. I tout 8b already sold out n u just got it ? U bought unit nbr 44 ?

Not unit 44, wont take that coz behind is the substation.
I got a unit near the playground after long waiting coz other ppl loan got rejected and Nigel follow up closely.

Hrmm, he is not professional to you?
But to us he is so far so good . We both think his service up to std. He is polite & warm.
Didnt know you had bad experience before.
Mind to share?

Booga

Alfrescian
Loyal
DreamOrAction,
Apologise for being too exited! I meant the best so far in my books coz he is friendly, no attitude, good customer service. Went to other developers office, not as good as this one. Some even don't bother to serve us and give us the look like we have no $ to buy their house. ( not gg to mention which one but it is nearly everyone dream home plc). End up really didn't get one unit there.

Last edited:

vincentck

Alfrescian
Loyal
Booga said:
DreamOrAction,
Apologise for being too exited! I meant the best so far in my books coz he is friendly, no attitude, good customer service. Went to other developers office, not as good as this one. Some even don't bother to serve us and give us the look like we have no $ to buy their house. ( not gg to mention which one but it is nearly everyone dream home plc). End up really didn't get one unit there.

Hi bro, glad to know u finally found a place. Welcome to the community! As for the development where the sales people are not friendly, it is already a well-known fact about HH sales people. Nothing to hide.

Booga

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi bro, glad to know u finally found a place. Welcome to the community! As for the development where the sales people are not friendly, it is already a well-known fact about HH sales people. Nothing to hide.

Bingo! Thanks! Call me sis. :smile:

iamapseudoneem

Alfrescian
Loyal
Welcome to the NI family! Mind sharing what type of unit and how much? Just curious. :smile:

Wohoo! Manage to get a unit in 8b. Nigel is the best salesperson to us. Anybody need his contact let me know.
Really excited & proud to join all future Neighbours here specially Crystal . Preparing for the reno plan now :smile:. Cheers!

Booga

Alfrescian
Loyal
Welcome to the NI family! Mind sharing what type of unit and how much? Just curious. :smile:

RHB bank :smile: . Wanted OCBC but not responsive and rate not competitive at this point.
Price same as last selling price. They did not increase the price even after > 70 % completion.
We are indeed lucky. But heard really no more , most of the buyer signed SPA le.

nameno

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wohoo! Manage to get a unit in 8b. Nigel is the best salesperson to us. Anybody need his contact let me know.

So, you are the one signed SPA on saturday 1-2pm? Nigel told me that he has signing with customer on Saturday afternoon. He is the sales executive for my units, so far, I have a good impression on him. He is too friendly. When I went to NI office last friday, he keeps compliment my Hush Puppies shirt and keep looking on my shirt...that makes my fiancee to feel uneasy on him...hahahahaha. I just signed my SPA for P7A on last Friday.

vincentck

Alfrescian
Loyal
Booga said:
RHB bank :smile: . Wanted OCBC but not responsive and rate not competitive at this point.
Price same as last selling price. They did not increase the price even after > 70 % completion.
We are indeed lucky. But heard really no more , most of the buyer signed SPA le.

What is the loan package like for RHB? I also took loan from RHB for my P8B house; got a BLR-2.5 for whole tenure. My contact was Jasmine from RHB Nusa Bestari branch

Booga

Alfrescian
Loyal
So, you are the one signed SPA on saturday 1-2pm? Nigel told me that he has signing with customer on Saturday afternoon. He is the sales executive for my units, so far, I have a good impression on him. He is too friendly. When I went to NI office last friday, he keeps compliment my Hush Puppies shirt and keep looking on my shirt...that makes my fiancee to feel uneasy on him...hahahahaha. I just signed my SPA for P7A on last Friday.
Keep guessing! Lol.

Congrats to u for the 7A :smile:!
Hrmm .. You sure your shirt or your Fitness? :biggrin:
He is very into body fitness , gym.

alleyboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
put yr name in e waitling list in case loan not approved. no idea 8d exact launch date ....

Good idea. But sometime also depend on which sales staff who entertain us. That indian lady doesnt look "honest" to me. Long story. Nigel? Somebody just mentioned hes ok. So it all boils down to luck at times.

Last edited:

Booga

Alfrescian
Loyal
What is the loan package like for RHB? I also took loan from RHB for my P8B house; got a BLR-2.5 for whole tenure. My contact was Jasmine from RHB Nusa Bestari branch

Same bro, when did you get this quote? Where is ur unit located bro?
Hilmi from RHB.

Last edited: