• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nusa Idaman Community

nameno

Alfrescian
Loyal
:(:o New unit all so expensive. May look for a subsale unit.

Sis, ever heard of Taman Nusantara?

alleyboy: I heard of Taman Nusantara before...last time, they launch semi-D unit much cheaper (RM400K, if i'm not wrong) than my P7A units. the only things is that the semi-D is located very near to TNB power station and it is not gated nor guarded. The units is cheaper coz it was the first launch for Taman Nusantara and because it was near to TNB power station. At the end, I give up and bought an unit in P7A. Somemore, the built-up area is smaller but the land area is spacious. I dont think the units are available...maybe the next launch would be cluster units which located beside the semi-D. I prefer P7A eventhough it much expensive since there is alot of amenities nearby

battleangel

Alfrescian
Loyal
alleyboy: I heard of Taman Nusantara before...last time, they launch semi-D unit much cheaper (RM400K, if i'm not wrong) than my P7A units. the only things is that the semi-D is located very near to TNB power station and it is not gated nor guarded. The units is cheaper coz it was the first launch for Taman Nusantara and because it was near to TNB power station. At the end, I give up and bought an unit in P7A. Somemore, the built-up area is smaller but the land area is spacious. I dont think the units are available...maybe the next launch would be cluster units which located beside the semi-D. I prefer P7A eventhough it much expensive since there is alot of amenities nearby

I visited their first semi-D. The price so attractive, and I really love the spacious backyard. They are the only development with such layout. But too bad, the houses are so close to the power station. Somemore not gated and guarded. And I have never heard of the developer's name so I really don't dare to take the risk. At the end iwe bought NI P7A too.

vincentck

Alfrescian
Loyal
crystal_tiong said:
vincent is selling 8A , why dun u buy from him ??
Are u willing to pay RM800k for my unit ? if yes , the deal is on !

You quote this figure; ppl will know you're not serious. But if anyone offer me RM800k, I think I will sell too.. Hahah

rtbs168

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are limited end/ corner units. You will need to see the 8D lauching price too. So I dun think Crystal is asking for unreasonable price.

vincentck

Alfrescian
Loyal
crystal_tiong said:
am very serious, if someone buy fr me this price, i will defintely sell n buy my dream home ....

At that price, even if you don't have intention to sell, you will sell it and so will I. Heheh.... What's your dream home?

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, she has always openly declared her 1st luv .....

Drum rolls .... Revealing the answer ...

Dong dong dong dong ... R u ready 4 e answer?

The answer is - NOT ME!

Ok seriously , hints - u dun haf to look "too far" for the answer

At that price, even if you don't have intention to sell, you will sell it and so will I. Heheh.... What's your dream home?

Last edited:

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, she has always openly declared her 1st luv .....

Drum rolls .... Revealing the answer ...

Dong dong dong dong ... R u ready 4 e answer?

The answer is - NOT ME!

Ok seriously , hints - u dun haf to look "too far" for the answer

u ah , dun come n spoil my market ! little boy , shoo shoo .....

vincentck

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haha... My current rented place? Ok, now can still buy subsale units... Hmmm wondering why you didn't buy here instead of P8B

alleyboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
alleyboy: I heard of Taman Nusantara before...last time, they launch semi-D unit much cheaper (RM400K, if i'm not wrong) than my P7A units. the only things is that the semi-D is located very near to TNB power station and it is not gated nor guarded. The units is cheaper coz it was the first launch for Taman Nusantara and because it was near to TNB power station.

Bro Nameno, any idea Taman Nusantara ulu or not? Any shoplots or amenities there?

I visited their first semi-D. The price so attractive, and I really love the spacious backyard. They are the only development with such layout. But too bad, the houses are so close to the power station. Somemore not gated and guarded. And I have never heard of the developer's name so I really don't dare to take the risk. At the end iwe bought NI P7A too.

I believe the presence of those TNB power stations is one reason why that place not so demanding yet.

Sis, i read about the small misunderstanding there. Dont take it at heart lah. I am sure that sis grinfeel got no reasons to hurt anyone intentionally. Stay on ok?

Last edited: