• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nusa Idaman Community

Mingchye

Alfrescian
Loyal
8D is the final phase of landed terrace and semiD in p8.
I seen from a UEMland presentation that they expect NI to be fully developed by 2015, which is when the newly launched apartment is expected to complete (standard 3 yrs to complete for high rises).

Last edited:

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
If I'm not mistaken P8D will be built on the area to the left of the empty plot of land beside the surau. Much closer to the lake. That large empty lot in the 1st picture is for the planned mosque.
I recall there were already markings on the ground designating the 8D unit lots when I visited NI a few weeks back. Do correct me if I got it wrong.

wow , so most likely , they will have the mosque built there liao ....

Mingchye

Alfrescian
Loyal
wow , so most likely , they will have the mosque built there liao ....

Isnt there already a Surau in NI?
The building looks like in the pics in this blog -> http://and-studio.blogspot.hk/2011/05/surau-nusa-idaman-by-razin-architect.html

Another link showing the existing surau -> http://masjidnusaidaman.blogspot.hk/search/label/nusa idaman

http://akutengku-royalty.blogspot.h.../10/pam-award-by-amerul-asyraf-on-flickr.html

That nondescript building is THE surau. Imho, if the existing surau is able to accommodate the existing residents no need to upgrade to mosque.

Last edited:

Mingchye

Alfrescian
Loyal
People, I can understand your opinions but at the risk of being accused of being 'religiously prejudiced', you may want to keep certain comments neutral or to yourself. Just my humble 2 cents.

Last edited:

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ming Chye

I know , but u know when i was inquiring abt NI 8B , none of the sales mentioned to me that "the building" will be built there until i got to know from this forum which is too late .
they know it very well that if they mention "that building" , no investors will buy there ! even there is buyer , u are restricted to which type only ?
So when there is a discussion over the small or big buildings , we are all ok to have small buldings in the NI community ....after all , how many "big buildings" in BI liao ? they need to know if they want to welcome overseas investors , they need to change the thinking not still remains the old thinking !

battleangel

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sorry to be insensitive.
I believe all of us not specifically bothered whether it's a mosque, church or temple. Whatever place of worship, some people would have like to keep a little distant from our home; the same goes for all public buildings. Not we are against religion or anything. But place of worship can be really crowded during certain time. I have seen some places have car parked along the road. I guess if they build public places such school or bus stand in that area, we would have reacted the same way.

Last edited:

battleangel

Alfrescian
Loyal
Crystal, I believe you definitely have noticed the surau before, but since it doesnt look like surau at all, you probably missed it :smile:
I like the design - so modern.

sni_1.jpg

sni_2.jpg

sni_05.jpg

Photos i got from this site. http://and-studio.blogspot.com/2011/05/surau-nusa-idaman-by-razin-architect.html

Last edited:

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
maybe i thought was a temporary toilet .

i saw a speaker facing my bedroom balacony , it was blocked partially ....

Last edited:

Mingchye

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hahah, I had similar thoughts too. Didnt know it was a surau at first cos it doesnt look like a typical surau.

alleyboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
vincent is selling 8A , why dun u buy from him ??
Are u willing to pay RM800k for my unit ? if yes , the deal is on !

Thought from your several posts u sound very unhappy with the surau or mosque facing your balcony. I am just trying to help solve your problem.:biggrin: Sell it! But not that kind of price lah. I am a sincere buyer, ok.

Last edited:

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thought from your several posts u sound very unhappy with the surau or mosque facing your balcony. I am just trying to solve your problem. Sell it! But not that kind of price lah. I am a sincere buyer, ok.

if sell now , where to find such pricing and land space ??? unless i sell at 800k then i can buy my first love HH liao !

alleyboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
if sell now , where to find such pricing and land space ??? unless i sell at 800k then i can buy my first love HH liao !

Remember, your unit is not a prime unit. Considering the fact that object (an eyesore to u) is in front of your house. So cannot sell at such exorbitant price lah.

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Remember, your unit is not a prime unit. Considering the fact that object (an eyesore to u) is in front of your house. So cannot sell at such exorbitant price lah.

well , it might be eye pleasing for other ppl .....
u still searching ah , why need to take so long ?
think so much , no need to buy in jb liao la ...