• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

NSP Secretary-General Goh Meng Seng on Talking Point, Sun 2 May 10.10pm

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If my army rank is Captain, does that mean u will call me Sir when I am in civilian? If not, why? Double standards? Bootlicking selectively? Do u call Cow Boon Wan doctor? Do u call Ass Loong BG?

You sound a bit confused. Rank is rank. Title is is title. Lee Hsien Loong is no more Brigadier-General, he's been discharged. Anyway, you don't have to call him Sir unless you're in service with a rank below him. Doctorate is always Doctor, it's an academic title. By the way, Khaw Boon Wan is not a doctor (whether philosophical or medical).

mathewho

Alfrescian
Loyal
Catch National Solidarity Party - NSP Secretary-General Goh Meng Seng on Talking Point, Channel Newsasia this Sunday, 2nd May 2010 at 10.10pm.

Topic is on Constitutional Changes such as cooling off day, NCMP, NMP.

Fellow guest include PAP MP for Hong Kah GRC, Alvin Yeo.
ok i will catch out for the talking point on the television this sunday at channelnewsasia.see what will Mr goh meng seng saying about.

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
You sound a bit confused. Rank is rank. Title is is title. Lee Hsien Loong is no more Brigadier-General, he's been discharged. Anyway, you don't have to call him Sir unless you're in service with a rank below him. Doctorate is always Doctor, it's an academic title. By the way, Khaw Boon Wan is not a doctor (whether philosophical or medical).

Alas... as I always say, McDonald also always calls me Sir. :wink:

Just a name to begin with. Sometimes the name is necessary to maintain the line of command so, no matter how I dislike it when my men in reservist call me Sir, I will have to accept it as a protocol. But in civilian... WHO CARES!

Goh Meng Seng

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal

Nothing confusing. U can call anyone anything. I can call him Ah Chee, Soon Juan or anything I want. So don't go around commanding people to call him Dr.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nothing confusing. U can call anyone anything. I can call him Ah Chee, Soon Juan or anything I want. So don't go around commanding people to call him Dr.

Fair enough. I don't command people too. I just put up my say.

fivestars

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why Malay and Indian never boycott GRC's?

PAP can win GRCs is because Malay and Indian help PAP to contest.

Why minority Chinese Speaking Chinese Singaporean shall boycott NCMP?

Yet the minority Chinese speaking Singaporean only can gain 25% votes. We should thank to PAP for the post.

Chau Ve Nist

Alfrescian
Loyal
The fact that GMS is on the show is fantastic publicity. Mah must be shitting his pants.

MBT is "shitting in his pants"? Isn't that wishful thinking?

While MBT may be embarassed just like any PAP MPs are when their constituencies are targetted - because it suggests that they are "weak" - it is surely a huge exaggeration to say MBT is "shitting in his pants" over GMS. No?

Come what may, there will be 9 NCMP seats available. Whether it is GMS or KJ or SL does not matter to the PAP so long as the NCMP seat does not go to someone or a party deemed unacceptable to the PAP.

Expect to see these sorry bunch of losers fighting amongst themselves to be the best PEP politicians. This is because they know they need to be acceptable to the PAP if they want to secure a worthless, second class NCMP seat.

The irony of these half-baked, third rate political riff-raffs having to rely on the largesse of the PAP for these second class seats and "fighting" the PAP, and fighting amongst themselves, to secure these seats could not be greater.

Nothing sorrier and more demeaning than to witness the sight of these bunch of shameless political tramps and vagabonds fighting for the scraps tossed out to them by the PAP.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
You need to calm down and don't get overly upset. After all GMS is a small fry and MBT obviously to you is a bigshot. You should be happy that PAP is in Tampines.

My bet is on Gandhi becoming President and Chee becoming PM. That should keep the riff-raffs away.

Anyway, GMS is a lost cause after he threw hot water on the old man in Ang Mo Kio.

aurvandil

Alfrescian
Loyal
Catch National Solidarity Party - NSP Secretary-General Goh Meng Seng on Talking Point, Channel Newsasia this Sunday, 2nd May 2010 at 10.10pm.

Topic is on Constitutional Changes such as cooling off day, NCMP, NMP.

Fellow guest include PAP MP for Hong Kah GRC, Alvin Yeo.

Is the broadcast still on? I checked the CNA program guide on Starhub and cannot find any reference to this program.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The recording session has just ended. As expected, it was 3 versus 1 against Goh Meng Seng. Watch it on CNA Sunday 10:10PM to see his performance for yourselves.

It is always the case in Talking Points. They will put at least 3 cronies related to PAP to handle one independent person. End of the day, they think they could escaped being questioned with added censorship by PAP media. I hope GMS can put in his blog or anywhere to tell us which relevant part of the TP were being censored so that we all know what are the things PAP don't want us to know.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
So what's yr point really? Do you have a political stance or vp instead of these rambling cynical defeatist attacks?

Everyone to you is a loser, a bluffer, a liar or sycophant. Aren't we all trying to build some platform to take on the PAP? What's yr plan?

NS is useless, war is useless, the opp is useless, et al.

Rather than sound as if you are permanently suffering from a case of incurable nihilism and anarchistic psychosis, maybe you'd like to throw yr signature verbose weight in the direction that has some clarity, something intelligible, something intelligent for a refreshing change?

While MBT may be embarassed just like any PAP MPs are when their constituencies are targetted - because it suggests that they are "weak" - it is surely a huge exaggeration to say MBT is "shitting in his pants" over GMS. No?

Come what may, there will be 9 NCMP seats available. Whether it is GMS or KJ or SL does not matter to the PAP so long as the NCMP seat does not go to someone or a party deemed unacceptable to the PAP.

Expect to see these sorry bunch of losers fighting amongst themselves to be the best PEP politicians. This is because they know they need to be acceptable to the PAP if they want to secure a worthless, second class NCMP seat.

The irony of these half-baked, third rate political riff-raffs having to rely on the largesse of the PAP for these second class seats and "fighting" the PAP, and fighting amongst themselves, to secure these seats could not be greater.

Nothing sorrier and more demeaning than to witness the sight of these bunch of shameless political tramps and vagabonds fighting for the scraps tossed out to them by the PAP.

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal

And who is deemed unacceptable to the PAP and why?

Chau Ve Nist

Alfrescian
Loyal
You need to calm down and don't get overly upset. After all GMS is a small fry and MBT obviously to you is a bigshot. You should be happy that PAP is in Tampines.

Nothing about being "upset".

I am simply calling it as how I, along with many others, see it.

Chau Ve Nist

Alfrescian
Loyal
So what's yr point really? Do you have a political stance or vp instead of these rambling cynical defeatist attacks?

Everyone to you is a loser, a bluffer, a liar or sycophant. Aren't we all trying to build some platform to take on the PAP? What's yr plan?

NS is useless, war is useless, the opp is useless, et al.

Rather than sound as if you are permanently suffering from a case of incurable nihilism and anarchistic psychosis, maybe you'd like to throw yr signature verbose weight in the direction that has some clarity, something intelligible, something intelligent for a refreshing change?

Get someone to interpret what I wrote in sign language to you. Hope it helps.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another meaningless drivel. I'm trying to engage you in a meanignful discussion w.o polemics. The only sign language I have for you is the middle finger pointing up.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another meaningless drivel. You don't have to sulk. I tried to get something meanignful here w.o polemics, but you are so rude. The only sign language I know for you is my upward pointing middle finger.

Last edited: