• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

NSP Press Statement: We Are Singaporeans

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Please don't scare people here Ramseth. Jokes aside, the poll result from Reach is pretty interesting.

Goh Meng Seng

You must be really joking to suggest anyone is scared of you just because you share an office with a law firm. The fact that that law firm shares an office with you, it cannot be a big firm then. More likely OMO type.

Even if you share with A&G, D&N, R&D, Rajah&Tann, Lee&Lee, what's the big deal, GMS?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I rather share the bed with a young chio bu lawyer. And bonk her with her jacket on!

Before you start you have to make her sign a disclaimer, " the act in which you are to indulge in is done on a voluntary basis, satisfaction is not guranteed, but the doer, will in the best of ability, perform to perceive satisfaction. Any by-product of the act, is the responsible of the giver & not the doer". Get that signed, dated & stamped at the JP Office, sealed & delivered. :biggrin:

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
In addition to your poor knowledge in economics despite being a graduate, your English comprehension skills also damn jialak. Read what I wrote carefully and if you still cannot comprehend my simple English, how to make it in Parliament?

You are a clown alright. But a well-paid one though. Your best partner in politics? Try UncleYap.

You are strange. You said I would sue people. Thus, I say, give me the details... of course the details will be sent to my lawyer what! But you seem to think otherwise. Comprehension comes with simple logic.

Goh Meng Seng

aurvandil

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ever since the 2nd link was constructed, real estate values near the 2nd link have crept steadily upwards. An examination of publicly available land records in Malaysia reveals that a local senior political leader has an interest in this real estate. Somewhat curiously, this real estate was acquired PRIOR to the announcement of the 2nd link.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You are strange. You said I would sue people. Thus, I say, give me the details... of course the details will be sent to my lawyer what! But you seem to think otherwise. Comprehension comes with simple logic.

Goh Meng Seng

Please read again. If not sure, look for an English tutor to interprete for you. I give up. No wonder opposition is not making any real progress.

QXD

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Errr...no head no tail??? :confused:

Ever since the 2nd link was constructed, real estate values near the 2nd link have crept steadily upwards. An examination of publicly available land records in Malaysia reveals that a local senior political leader has an interest in this real estate. Somewhat curiously, this real estate was acquired PRIOR to the announcement of the 2nd link.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
GD > GMS's just saying, if you send verifiable particulars of the person whom he felt defamed him, he'll forward to his lawyer to consider further course of action, if any. And that lawyer is very nearby, just next door. In fact, they sometimes meet in the toilet since they're sharing premises.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

You are worse than Scroobal. At least he give enough hints. Can you toss me at least a few bones?

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Please read again. If not sure, look for an English tutor to interprete for you. I give up. No wonder opposition is not making any real progress.

Opposition folklore has it that during the 2006 hustings, GMS stood on the rally stage and asked the crowd, "So my English good or not?"

George Yeo heaved a sigh of relief. Aljunied was secure.

aurvandil

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are worse than Scroobal. At least he give enough hints. Can you toss me at least a few bones?

I thought a clever fellow like you would have figured it out by now. I'll be explicit this once.

Our friend below has some deep dark secrets. These are not imagined happenings in Macau but things you can get documentary proof by doing a caveat search in JB, Malaysia. This little shennigan dates from the time in his previous portfolio.

And this is not his only dark secret ....

n557007785_585455_4814.jpg

Last edited:

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Aurvandil,

Please don't do this. Minister Mah is the best campaigner opposition have ever had! We cannot lose him now.

Goh Meng Seng

I thought a clever fellow like you would have figured it out by now. I'll be explicit this once.

Our friend below has some deep dark secrets. These are not imagined happenings in Macau but things you can get documentary proof by doing a caveat search in JB, Malaysia. This little shennigan dates from the time in his previous portfolio.

Tan Kim Kim

Alfrescian
Loyal

Goh Meng Seng aka aurvandil I finally figured out why you log in this clone to post! This is to avoid being sue by MBT for spreading such rumors! I will get NamQiong to due with you on these :wink::wink: :biggrin:

Tan Kim Kim

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aurvandil,

Please don't do this. Minister Mah is the best campaigner opposition have ever had! We cannot lose him now.

Goh Meng Seng

Dear sgGirls.com forummer GMS, you threaten to sue NQ but when he sent you a attachment of you in Macau, you run like a rat! What happen in Macau??:biggrin:

dmd5py.jpg

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
Goh Meng Seng aka aurvandil I finally figured out why you log in this clone to post! This is to avoid being sue by MBT for spreading such rumors! I will get NamQiong to due with you on these :wink::wink: :biggrin:

kim, u also knoe aurvandil is GMS clone, :biggrin:... quite obvious rite? :p

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have said it and will say it again. I have no clones in this forum.

Goh Meng Seng

Who commits rape or murder and without any conclusive evidence against him, raises his hand and voluntarily admits to the offence?

Even a Romanian diplomat is smarter than you. No wonder you had to leave your former political party to start one on your own.

aurvandil

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who commits rape or murder and without any conclusive evidence against him, raises his hand and voluntarily admits to the offence?

Unfortunately for Minister Mah, the paper trail is pretty conclusive. I suppose it is more of a question of whether anyone wanta to flash the records and make a political issue of it.