• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

NS men = cheap security guards

wizard

Alfrescian
Loyal
I use to serve my NS and reservist dilligently as I believe that who else can protect us if we dun protect ourself...

However, recently I have second thought.

I felt that I am cheap security guards or sandbag to block the bullet for FTs and LKY clan..

I listen around and most are not willing to serve or will run away if not for the punishment behind it.

Can a nation of people soldiers really fight if their motivation factors is to avoid punishment in the 1st place?

I was treated badly when I failed to attend my IPPT due to shift work.
While FTs in my company having their rest I answer for my charge. My company is always assuring the FTs that they will be treated fairly with the locals and see them if they have any problem.

Now I see who? Do I get a off time for my physical training from my company?
( charge are no consider NS time and you have to go during your off day of swap shift or apply leave )

Do I see Mindef that I it is very diffcult to attend RTs or charge because of my shift..

Fellow singaporean (soldiers) ( cheapo security guards ) ... VOTE WISELY .. The choice is your.

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I use to serve my NS and reservist dilligently as I believe that who else can protect us if we dun protect ourself...

I felt that I am cheap security guards or sandbag to block the bullet for FTs and LKY clan..

I listen around and most are not willing to serve or will run away if not for the punishment behind it.

Can a nation of people soldiers really fight if their motivation factors is to avoid punishment in the 1st place?

I was treated badly when I failed to attend my IPPT due to shift work.
While FTs in my company having their rest I answer for my charge. My company is always assuring the FTs that they will be treated fairly with the locals and see them if they have any problem.

Now I see who? Do I get a off time for my physical training from my company?
( charge are no consider NS time and you have to go during your off day of swap shift or apply leave )

Do I see Mindef that I it is very diffcult to attend RTs or charge because of my shift..

Fellow singaporean (soldiers) ( cheapo security guards ) ... VOTE WISELY .. The choice is your.

Have you ever wondered why must we serve?
Cause we lan lan have to serve have to serve wah!

You are the protege of Madmansg? :biggrin:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

If you got balls, you will still not serve and run away even though there is punishment in front of your face. Where is your balls????? Lost???? check my signature.

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal

I am glad people need to wake up and see the light of the night . It's a stupid system that merits the top .

sacrificet.jpg
mediocrity.jpg

Last edited:

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you got balls, you will still not serve and run away even though there is punishment in front of your face. Where is your balls????? Lost???? check my signature.

CB Kia Tonychat, how long have u AWOL from your reservist liao? U better not come back, or they will arrest your sorry ass! lol

boring

Alfrescian
Loyal
i damn hate the jiby ippt craps for the reservist, although i am super fit, gold standard for ippt is nothing for me, but damn heart pain to see my fellow reservist mate suffer in tis jiby ippt system. exercise is a choice , a life style. not to be tortune in tis ippt craps!!!

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
CB Kia Tonychat, how long have u AWOL from your reservist liao? U better not come back, or they will arrest your sorry ass! lol

i think he declare gay orredi, SAF dun wan cocksucker and asspokers for reserbit leh! so no need to serve: D

wizard

Alfrescian
Loyal
Everyone is entity to his opinion...

But you Tonychat.. have you serve your NS ( combat )? Else shut the FUCK up...

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal

army deserter = have balls:confused:

CB kia tonychat you are getting dumb and dumber by the day.:biggrin:

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
NS wasting money and human resources. All male are 2 year behind all competitor in work force.
And when come to performance FT/lady will excel because male need to go reservist.

Sperminator

Alfrescian
Loyal
NS wasting money and human resources. All male are 2 year behind all competitor in work force.
And when come to performance FT/lady will excel because male need to go reservist.

Trained to be soldiers....

To fight for our land ah...

Why must we serve?...

2 years of our time?...

... with the male citizens serving NS for 2 years, when those male citizens go for furthering their education, they will see 'A' level girls in their class in University... or if they go poly, they can be uncles already... studying with boys and girls... and when they go work, maybe they see their female counterparts becoming their boss, worst still, see some FTs, malaysian, or pinoy, or indo, or prc, or thai or ..... the list goes, to be their boss....

since there is massive importation of FTs, why not they continue the reservist on the male singaporean's behalf?

since male citizens already paid up front 2 years to swear loyalty to this island.... then once a year, for 1 month, the FTs could help in digging trenches, becoming cooks, becoming drivers, cleaning the bunks, make sandbags....

this will offset the anger of the NS serving males in SGP.

let's do a fast calculation.... 2 million FTs imported to SGP in 5 years.

by law of statistics, 1 million should be working male adults....

okay, let's say 80% combat fit, wallah! you have 800,000 potential PES A combatants.

These people are fit enough to dig trenches, clean bunks, cook, clerk, driver, all the dirty work... and leave the fighting for the NS men.

And when there is invasion, can put the 800,000 potential PES A combatant in the warfront... so there is a FIBA LINE created... enemy will not anyhow shoot because they may offend different countries. :cool:

just talking cock, and releasing steam.... fuck lah... not so simple.

allanlee

Alfrescian
Loyal

One of my friend's son who ORDed last year was unable to get a job even though he was a polytechnic graduate. 2 weeks ago he went for an interview with an electronics company in Alexandra Road for a delivery driver job. He knew straight away he will not get the job when the Nihonjin interviewer asked him whether he is liable for reservist? how many times per year and for how long duration? He is still looking for a job..... any job!!

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

So far, no opposition party or leader advocates abolishing NS. No matter how "wisely" you vote for and regardless for whom you vote for, they all support NS. We have ASP Chee Soon Juan, Capt. Goh Meng Seng, Insp. Sylvia Lim et al. Take your pick; it's still NS here to stay even a GRC falls or the whole PAP falls.

khunking

Alfrescian
Loyal
Silvia was a willing well paid regular.

So far, no opposition party or leader advocates abolishing NS. No matter how "wisely" you vote for and regardless for whom you vote for, they all support NS. We have ASP Chee Soon Juan, Capt. Goh Meng Seng, Insp. Sylvia Lim et al. Take your pick; it's still NS here to stay even a GRC falls or the whole PAP falls.