• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

No car, no money? Forget about being with us

therockz

Alfrescian
Loyal
The song is quite nice...

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ZZCvZM6k4LE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

This video is like going to Geylang and picking a Cat 100 girl before she suddenly tells you "I want a car and a house, not $100". You turn around, laugh your ass off and out of the goodness in your heart, hand her a namecard of your psychiatrist friend before picking the next girl to bang.

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
there is a saying in china: 在北京,女的嫌你官做得不够大。在上海,又嫌你不够有钱。
:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Charlie258

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most Singapore women also asking for same thing....all the same lah.

Too true!!!!! Well said!!!!

Let me add my own wisdom: What is the difference between Singapore woman and PeiDu Mama?

Answer: Singapore woman is a PeiDu Mama without imposing height and fair skin, good complexion.

PeiDu Mama is a Singapore woman without 2 cents to rub together!!!!! :biggrin:

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Too true!!!!! Well said!!!!

Let me add my own wisdom: What is the difference between Singapore woman and PeiDu Mama?

Answer: Singapore woman is a PeiDu Mama without imposing height and fair skin, good complexion.

PeiDu Mama is a Singapore woman without 2 cents to rub together!!!!! :biggrin:

Meaning PRC mei mei better. If you have to put up with the same shit you might as well get a better quality women to put up with.

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
actually, when i was in china, one nite i was at the 酒吧街,i went to approach a girl and spoke in english, i told her i am from spore, immediately, she was interested in me. see...spore boleh!:biggrin:

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
actually, when i was in china, one nite i was at the 酒吧街,i went to approach a girl and spoke in english, i told her i am from spore, immediately, she was interested in me. see...spore boleh!:biggrin:

Damage how much later?

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
apparently, they worked in the pubs there, all you need is to start talking to them and they will stick to you the whole nite, and you dun even have to buy them drinks.:p

You tell the 小姐there you from SIngapore and they are interested ah. KTV girl ah ?

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
apparently, they worked in the pubs there, all you need is to start talking to them and they will stick to you the whole nite, and you dun even have to buy them drinks.:p

Pubs have 小姐 as well. It could be your colleague/friend/client has paid for her services for you to enjoy already. It is not uncommon to have girls waiting for you when you are doing businesses in China. The client/customer/boss paid them to service you as a form of bribe. Just be carefull when you play in China.

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
nah...noone paid anything for me when i was at the bar street,except for ktv and massage, yes, clients paid that for me.

Pubs have 小姐 as well. It could be your colleague/friend/client has paid for her services for you to enjoy already. It is not uncommon to have girls waiting for you when you are doing businesses in China. The client/customer/boss paid them to service you as a form of bribe. Just be carefull when you play in China.