• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

News: Terence Cao is the biological father of 20-month-old daughter

Extremist

Alfrescian
Loyal
B6A62295A0D67CD028B859CDCFE938.jpg

Local MediaCorp actor Terence Cao was involved in baby-daddy accusations last month. Rumour has it that he fathered a 20-month-old daughter with Shanghainese lady, Shi Shimei during their alleged affair in 2010.

The 45-year-old had emphasized in his previous interview that he would take responsibility for the child if the DNA paternity tests proved positive.

He had also made the necessary arrangements for the DNA paternity tests initially, but Shimei backed out at the last minute and claimed that she was 'unprepared'. She returned to Shanghai with her daughter the next day.

After over one month of speculation, the truth has finally come to light. Shimei came to Singapore two weeks ago to undergo the DNA tests and it is confirmed that Terence is the biological father of her 20-month-old daughter.

B3FE77D67ECA16A27480AACB5FFF.jpg

Terence remained uncontactable yesterday. xinmsn was later informed by Terence's manager that his lawyer, Sunil would respond on his client's behalf on all related matters currently.

During the phone interview with xinmsn, Sunil commented that Terence was 'pleased' to have a daughter.

Shimei travelled to Singapore for the third time again recently, hoping that she could settle the child support issues with Terence as soon as possible.

Shimei mentioned that she and her daughter would be residing in Shanghai as Terence has no plans to arrange for their daughter to receive education in Singapore.

Terence Cao and Shi Shimei's daughter (taken from Shimei's weibo)
She has also requested Terence to contribute 60% of their daughter's living expenses of around S$1620 monthly, but Terence rejected such condition.

Sunil expressed that Terence 'would only agree to pay a 'reasonable' amount, which could only be determined by the judge.'

Sunil also revealed that Terence had given Shimei his contact details previously, but the latter has yet to contact him.

On the hand, Shimei attempted to contact Terence but he claimed that he was not in town. Sunil was also 'unaware' of Terence's whereabouts.

Terence is slated to travel to Malaysia next month to film for his upcoming Ch8 drama.

FC903140D5F6149CBBFA261E9A08A.jpg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ugly girls (or plain Janes) are usually extremely grateful for any sexual attention, especially if it comes from someone with a little fame and wealth.

It also feeds into their feel-good delusion that they still 'have it'.

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Im a positve person. At least, it proves that Cao is not gay and his sperm is working.

noname

Alfrescian
Loyal
is it true that men who fucks around always end having baby daughters? It's like a retribution thing. I've seen a few cases already.

ThugSin

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
is it true that men who fucks around always end having baby daughters? It's like a retribution thing. I've seen a few cases already.

haha.. i have seen quite afew within my circle of friends...

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Why so many men don't know about condoms? This is a sticky mess man!

sammyman

Alfrescian
Loyal
This fucker really in "sticky" situation now lol.

Hes not married at his age now so consider its a blessing he has an instant child. Chances are he will either marry late or remain single all d way. So i count it ''lucky'' in a way. He will gradually loves the child i hope.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why so many men don't know about condoms? This is a sticky mess man!

But they know about CONDOMinum & that is where most of the problem start, especially a few months later!!..."lau gong, lau gong, wo yo ba be", then they ask, why I never use the CONDOM at the CONDOMinum!! ha ha ha ha :biggrin:

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Cao guo hui has a very bad rep as a cheongster. There is a very good thread in the sister forum on him and his smelly ways.

According to some WLs he's got a soft and small cock :biggrin: