• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SG most successful gold digger mouthbreather talks about her struggles, with planning her walk-in wardrobe.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Should be I got many properties in life but now only two. One cheap old condo in sg and one cheap condo in jb.
Two cheap properties are enough to let sinkies and Malaysians smear and insult and persecute me as chicken for years. It’s a reflection of how cheap they and their women are indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of course should get money from ex husband if not you earn it yourself cheap men call you virgin hooker Knnbccb
These cheap men’s mother cb definitely stinky and puck puck puck sound open leg big big gave birth no teach raised cheap bastards.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
These cheap men’s mother cb definitely stinky and puck puck puck sound open leg big big gave birth no teach raised cheap bastards.
All these insults return to you cheap Malaysians and hakka Cantonese dogs sons of chickens persecuting me. You know who you are. Knnbccb Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is called 两全其美indeed. Enjoy good life with big house branded bags and no harassment as chicken unlike poor me.
What for live a frugal miserable life taking no money from people and yet vicious criminal bully dogs paint you from white to black from clean virgin to dirty prostitute Knnbccb

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
What for live a frugal miserable life taking no money from people and yet vicious criminal bully dogs paint you from white to black from clean virgin to dirty prostitute Knnbccb
And then cheap evil Cantonese dog son of chicken @meaninglesslife so fake act kind say chicken are also poor thing when they are persecuting me and persecuted me for years as chicken

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Demand you to open leg to prove to them hakka Cantonese criminal bully dogs sons of chickens if not start threads on Chicken around you. Call you virgin hooker. Knnbccb

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bet she struggles for 69 minutes waking up in the morning trying to match color of her panties to color of bag she’ll be carrying for brunch at club house.