• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

New developments to share

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
no more stray dogs, no more fishes in straits. titter.gif

oh..ai lai liao, Ah tiong, u better keep your stray doggies.

Last edited:

dare2

Alfrescian
Loyal
...maybe all the PRCs in Jrg West will move to Country Gdn, They will have their own boat to ferry them to Sg to work.

yahoo1234

Alfrescian
Loyal
What do you think about this commercial project, The Square@TUTA? It is a 3 storey shop office. According to the developer, there will be a major upgrade and expansion on the current Plaza Tasek. Located right in the middle of a very mature residential area in JB and very near to Sutera Utama.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9GB42JdFGh4

I went to the sales office and made my booking. My analysis to this project is:
1) Location is excellent because it is located in the middle many mature residential/taman area; Tun Aminah, Sutera Utama, Mutiara Rini, etc. This translate to very minimal holding period to wait for the surrounding area to mature.
2) There is a new shopping mall which could potentially attract the people living around these few taman. So the crowd is available.
3) Majority of the resident in these taman is Singaporean/SPR/local Chinese which generally having higher spending power. It is proven in Bukit Indah, Sutera Utama and Mount Austin.
4) Ample parking space. The current mall has 200+, the new mall will have another 700+ on basement, the open parking around the shop unit is around 800+.
5) It is planned to have a 10-13 screens cinema in the new mall which is going to be another attraction
6) The existing old two storey shops around The Square are fully occupied. It shows that the economy in that area is healthy. The Square will also give them an option to upgrade.
7) Developer is planning to build a new mall and refurbish the existing one then inter-connect both the malls
8) Drive thru Mc Donald is ready and in operation.
9) High potential of capital appreciation. Intermediate unit RM1.5-1.6mil as compared to the nearby Sutera Utama at RM2.9mil.

dragonlance

Alfrescian
Loyal
I looked at it before deciding on perling forty 5 instead. I think both have their advantages but for me I prefer the perling forty 5 location being right next to the highway leading to bukit indah, gelang patch and second link. Also nestled in a mature area, near to the wet market, next to perling mall which will be greatly expanded when they begin construction of the new wing/building. Also a service apartment is also slated for the land next to it.

And the developer package is good as they absorb stamp duty and legal fees, also allow 60 days grace after spa signing to pay the balance 10%. I am quite happy with the purchase, hopefully this decision turn out well in the future.

Just sharing some of my experiences with fellow forummers...

Chocolate

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just to share info( am not investing in this) I heard that Sunway Lenang is launching semid-s( built-up 3000 to 3500sqft) not sure of land size in July at 1.5M. Bungalow 4000sqft built up 2.9M, dont know abt land size. launching in July I hear. This is in Taman Molek area.

Fire3

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just to share info( am not investing in this) I heard that Sunway Lenang is launching semid-s( built-up 3000 to 3500sqft) not sure of land size in July at 1.5M. Bungalow 4000sqft built up 2.9M, dont know abt land size. launching in July I hear. This is in Taman Molek area.

One must visit the site to find out the far from desired locale.

Fire3

Alfrescian
Loyal
Any one over here has any insight or experience to share about industrial and / or commercial properties investment in iskandar ?

Chocolate

Alfrescian
Loyal
One must visit the site to find out the far from desired locale.

I myself am not investing there but i find Taman Molek quite pleasant. Its juts a bit far but then so are Setia Tropika/ Eco Cascadia and Tebrau. The Japs love Molek area so there are many shops.

Chocolate

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone vested in Scientex area? My friend was asking me abt The Garden Residences in Taman Mutiara Rini. Is there going to a new road called the johor-Singapore Inner ring road?is this area an upcoming area? I hear there is a Mac's nearby.

RedsYNWA

Alfrescian
Loyal
I myself am not investing there but i find Taman Molek quite pleasant. Its juts a bit far but then so are Setia Tropika/ Eco Cascadia and Tebrau. The Japs love Molek area so there are many shops.

I am quite familiar with Molek/Redang developments as my family has 3 properties in the area. Japs have not really descended into the area tsunami-like yet, but the little japan town is coming nicely along. Just waiting for the future developments to mature a bit more before we divest of 1 landed next yr...

Developers in this area are Kuok Brothers & Sunway, so there's not much worries on the financial front.

Turbonetics

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone vested in Scientex area? My friend was asking me abt The Garden Residences in Taman Mutiara Rini. Is there going to a new road called the johor-Singapore Inner ring road?is this area an upcoming area? I hear there is a Mac's nearby.

Hi, I was there to view last Sunday.
The surrounding environment was very pleasant.
I was told that it will be the only condo around the area and the rest are landed houses surrounding it.
My relative from JB told me that the area Skudai are mainly Chinese.
The price is quite tempting but the finishing quality is not anything to shout about.
So far they launched 2 blocks and remaining 2 blocks yet to launch.
And yes,there was McDonald's nearby seems to be in operation.

graveyard

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am quite familiar with Molek/Redang developments as my family has 3 properties in the area. Japs have not really descended into the area tsunami-like yet, but the little japan town is coming nicely along. Just waiting for the future developments to mature a bit more before we divest of 1 landed next yr...

Developers in this area are Kuok Brothers & Sunway, so there's not much worries on the financial front.

Molek pines 4 all sold out to japanese even before showroom is ready