• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mystery of the ATL quotation and Ng Kok Khim

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
AND sick bastards should educate themselves on what im actually being sued for being saying i heard, i was told fuck all

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
and if you want to play this know it game,
and carry tales
then pls carry this :

my lawyers fees already approx $100000
of which $55000 was spent this year.
once court finishes, i wont have much cash left, only you will think i am lying

hence i MAY BE HOMELESS SOON deepening on how court goes

YOU don't understand english

YOU can still understand $$$ for sure

hgh court trial is confirmed for 19-21 Nov.
by that time my ESTIMATED lawyers fees this year will be approx $80000- $100000
which will make an approx grand total of $125000 to $145000

anyone who thinks im lying to get sympathy and money and donations , pls have the ffing balls to sue me and i will produce the receipts from all 3 law firms

only a sick bastard like you

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Move on folks. Its only a damn hawker centre. There are more important national issues!

Like what? Sinkees don't want more foreigners, PAP says we will raise foreign population from 2.3 milllion to 3.9 million. Sinkees tell PAP to build more flats, PAP tells sinkees, it will not build more unless it can make profit. Sinkees tell PAP to reduce ministerial pay, PAP says they will study it for eternity.

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
and carry this tale back

if you stand in court before a judge and accuse me of this and that, you have to FUCKING PROVE it... and not just tell the judge i heard, she heard,you heard, i was told, she was told, he was told, they were told fuck all

maybe sick bastards like you can fix trials, i dont know, because fooking vips involved ? carry this tale back too...

i may be stupid to MANY, but and here i will admit i am being paranoid,
if ANYTHING happens to me, i have arranged for "news"

Last edited:

ILovePAP

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Even Wp chief Low said lets move on. Why are you guys and gals still so hung up? A bunch of spastic maggots!

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
similar what
that i am a world renown charity fundraiser
or that i am A perennial homeless forummer.

like i said, prove that i have made claims that i am homeless now, instead of i am going to be homeless

get some balls and come sue me... instead of hiding behind a fake name here and accusing
all this will come out in court, namely pontificator and his cohorts

oh and come sue me yourself, not hide behind mummy;s name and money

Last edited:

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
btw how is your mother formerly my mine also untl 21 millions came into the picture

Last edited:

oli9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Move on folks. Its only a damn hawker centre. There are more important national issues!

THIS IS IMPORTANT NATIONAL ISSUES! We cant be having power crazy nincompoops (those in NEA upper echelons) that divides the local Sporeans & wedge indifference amongst us. If NEA twats have made an error, fooking own up! Dont go around trying to CSI everything when 9 fingers are pointing at NEA themselves. The other 1 finger is up their arse.