• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My View as a Foreigner woriking in Singapore.

FTalent

Alfrescian
Loyal
All

Whilst some doubt I am a real, I have no qualms about releasing my full details to you if you PM me. (PS - Just discovered this functionality). I guess that is the only way rather than to answer to doubters.

On my side, I do feel sad that some has resorted to calling me names (albeit in Mandarin) and surprised by some asking me to get lost. I admit I am in Singapore to seek a better career and environment. I work hard, I earn my keeps. I contribute to personal income tax and the local economy. I am not sure why there is so much anger.

All I know is a unhealthy nationalism - akin to the Cultural Revolution type behaviour surfacing in this Forum. Hopefully, the rest of the nation would be more sensible.

Jane

Last edited:

wMulew

Alfrescian
Loyal
you dumb fuck moronic blind cocksucker , despite having eliminating all those you know will definitely win , yet only get 60% of the vote
and shameless you tell yourself you have good support.
sylvia lim is who ? she represent all the rest of the 40% ?

Another retarded reply from the opposition supporting moron. The fact that WP managed to win a GRC n SMC during GE2011 is proof that it is not "definite win". Sylvia Lim may not represent all 40% but she certainly represent the ELECTED opposition as well as those who voted for her.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
All

Whilst some doubt I am a real, I have no qualms about releasing my full details to you if you PM me.

DON'T do that. There is no guarantee it will be kept confidential and you could end up being the target of vicious personal attacks. You owe nobody any explanations and you have no need to prove that you are the real deal. Members here can either accept you as genuine or write you off as a fake. It is their problem not yours.

The way to survive in this forum is to simply ignore the morons and only reply to posts that you feel are worthy of your responses.

jubilee1919

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
All

Whilst some doubt I am a real, I have no qualms about releasing my full details to you if you PM me. (PS - Just discovered this functionality). I guess that is the only way rather than to answer to doubters.
Jane

If you are for real, why care what those in doubt and rude members say? If you can take all the nonsense in this forum, those same people will accept you for what you are. Never offer to give personal details in this forum as you will regret it.

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Can The fragmented Oppo as represented in this forum ever integrate? All you Oppo is but a bunch of hooligans, clowns, rumour mongers waiting to be arrested for subversion! A bunch of spastic maggots. Get lost from our motherland Singapore if you want to be LAZY, CRASS and Always Relying on Govt help or handout!

你以为我sammyboy forum是藏污纳垢之处,你睁眼看看!我sammyboy member哪一个不是披肝沥胆的忠义之士!留得你,才是辱没我sammyboy forum威名!

OverTheCounter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Jubilee1919!!!

Stop making so many clones!!

You ah .... real clown siah ....

All

On my side, I do feel sad that some has resorted to calling me names (albeit in Mandarin) and surprised by some asking me to get lost. I admit I am in Singapore to seek a better career and environment. I work hard, I earn my keeps. I contribute to personal income tax and the local economy. I am not sure why there is so much anger.

All I know is a unhealthy nationalism - akin to the Cultural Revolution type behaviour surfacing in this Forum. Hopefully, the rest of the nation would be more sensible.

Jane

akunei

Alfrescian
Loyal
你等久久,这个假阿珍哪里敢用中文跟你谈。

很容易被人看穿的哦。:d

its not important if this jane is real a not. the fact is whether does the content makes sense a not.
there is no doubt that the anti ft sentiments here is over the board and many are barking at the wrong tree.

the barking should be targetted at the policy and NOT the FT.
fengshui go round and round. what is the difference between a sinkie to work in Australia and a FT who work here?

Timbuktu

Alfrescian
Loyal
All

I just had my lunch. Came in here to take a peek. Bunch of crap posts not even worth responding.
Have a nice day. If I have time, I will pop by again later.

Jane

Dear Jane, your England needs some help, I help you with typos, can? For this is what you wanted to write, right?

I just had my fun. Came in here to take a pee. Bunch of crap poo not even worth responding.
Have a nice day. If I have time, I will poop by again later.

:p

FTalent

Alfrescian
Loyal
DON'T do that. There is no guarantee it will be kept confidential and you could end up being the target of vicious personal attacks. You owe nobody any explanations and you have no need to prove that you are the real deal. Members here can either accept you as genuine or write you off as a fake. It is their problem not yours.

The way to survive in this forum is to simply ignore the morons and only reply to posts that you feel are worthy of your responses.
Dear Sam

Thanks for the advice. Much appreciated. By the way, are you the owner of this Forum?

Jane

PS - Jubilee, thanks too for your advice and concern.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
its not important if this jane is real a not. the fact is whether does the content makes sense a not.
there is no doubt that the anti ft sentiments here is over the board and many are barking at the wrong tree.

the barking should be targetted at the policy and NOT the FT.
fengshui go round and round. what is the difference between a sinkie to work in Australia and a FT who work here?
Yes, agree it's not important as I am enjoying the show. What can be more sickening than a sinkee posing as a ft to stir shit here.

Many bros could have pichar lobang TS early, considering many of them have worked and stayed in the places mentioned by the TS.

Advice to TS, good try but make sure you do more research on the names mentioned in your story else very easy pichar lobang. BTW, I enjoy the story, please continue.

itchy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ah Jane, what is the exchange rate for SIN-RMB today? I go to People's Park 2nd floor the 2 shops besides the Singapore Pools to remit money. Where to find the bestest remittence rate in town?

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ah Jane, what is the exchange rate for SIN-RMB today? I go to People's Park 2nd floor the 2 shops besides the Singapore Pools to remit money. Where to find the bestest remittence rate in town?
Never mind, I'll help TS poor jane little bit. Please google RMB-SGD exchange rate can liaoz. Yeah, google is very useful.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
TS, you are probably very young, not very worldly or both. It is not a complement. I don't see where this is heading. Suggest you drop the handle and post another or your usual nick in the forum. You can still get the same ideas across.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All

Jane

你英文水准还挺高。 :smile:

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jane is more than welcome to help us build our nation. Don't bother about those losers who can't compete

Last edited: