• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

my uncle said that singapore culture is dismal and shameful

roxygurly

Alfrescian
Loyal
my uncle came over again this weekend to go yatching with my dad and he said that singapore has no culture worth mentioning

he said that when it came to music, movies, arts, the quality of singapore creations are very laugable. he said that singapore singers often sing of things not originating from singapore and the only time they sing of singapore is when they perform in the annual national birthday of singapore and that they are singers not creative artistes. also he mentions that singapore moviemakers are worse than african moviemakers because their movies only ridicule singapore and make singapore look bad internationally. when it comes to painting, graphic design and fashion designers, he said that singapore consist of mainly china mainland artists working hard to maintain a tattered art community.

when it comes to cuisine and fine eating, singapore culture shows itself in a very lowly display of street hawker quality food. this is because he said that this shows that singaporeans have very poor taste in food and only want to eat beggar-style food to feel good, not caring about the quality or artistic value. this also shows that singaporeans are uneducated (we all know) and only want to satiate their immediate hunger.

when it comes to writing, he said that he will never waste money on buying a book written by a singaporean because it will always touch on issues like homosexuality and other seemingly controversial topics so that they can sell on the market, no one appreciate singapore writing and no singapore writer has ever influenced other nations.

given all these factors, he said that singapore is a very lowly country that has no ability to create the "wows" and attract top talents to work in singapore. most people do like to come to singapore for fun once in a while but no one will ever want to stay long term in a concrete jungle with no culture and no pride. no one will want to live in a country when they cannot find anything to identify with.

sorry for the messing writing. i am typing on my ipad on the way to the docks.
do you agree with him? talk to you guys when i am back!

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
0c36810ae7a06f6e89890210.L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

If you do remember ?

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal
Spastic Faggot Roxyboy :oIo:

I think this is one of the topics that we will agree with your uncle :oIo:

It's a fact and I don't think any local will care much about culture. :oIo:

It's all bread and butter issues.
:oIo:

kiss

Alfrescian
Loyal
my uncle came over again this weekend to go yatching with my dad and he said that singapore has no culture worth mentioning

he said that when it came to music, movies, arts, the quality of singapore creations are very laugable. he said that singapore singers often sing of things not originating from singapore and the only time they sing of singapore is when they perform in the annual national birthday of singapore and that they are singers not creative artistes. also he mentions that singapore moviemakers are worse than african moviemakers because their movies only ridicule singapore and make singapore look bad internationally. when it comes to painting, graphic design and fashion designers, he said that singapore consist of mainly china mainland artists working hard to maintain a tattered art community.

when it comes to cuisine and fine eating, singapore culture shows itself in a very lowly display of street hawker quality food. this is because he said that this shows that singaporeans have very poor taste in food and only want to eat beggar-style food to feel good, not caring about the quality or artistic value. this also shows that singaporeans are uneducated (we all know) and only want to satiate their immediate hunger.

when it comes to writing, he said that he will never waste money on buying a book written by a singaporean because it will always touch on issues like homosexuality and other seemingly controversial topics so that they can sell on the market, no one appreciate singapore writing and no singapore writer has ever influenced other nations.

given all these factors, he said that singapore is a very lowly country that has no ability to create the "wows" and attract top talents to work in singapore. most people do like to come to singapore for fun once in a while but no one will ever want to stay long term in a concrete jungle with no culture and no pride. no one will want to live in a country when they cannot find anything to identify with.

So when is yr auntie coming over ?
:biggrin::p:biggrin:

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Singapore history less than 200 year. How to compare Europe and China? They have more than 2000 year of culture and history.
Almost all are migrate form China, Indon, India and Europe if we study the history.

wrcboi

Alfrescian
Loyal

Totally Agree!!!!

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Your lao peh , your lao bu , your lao chek , your lao hia , your lao CCB ...
Don't Kao Peh Kao Bu lah...

KNNBCCB :oIo::oIo::oIo:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
So when is yr auntie coming over ?
:biggrin::p:biggrin:

hi there

1. bro, good one!
2. wow! it is her uncle who agreed with her christian graduate father that sheep is this and that.
3. and yet, came here for some "activities".
4. well, what is next, not only her aunt, her grandmother and all other relations down under.
5. honest, such crap is just her or his opinion under some disguise. fag or what!

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Perhpas this is the westerner concept of a great life, where one must have great culture(creative artistes where a person can vandalises anything you can wrtie or draw on, with grafitti), or great cuisine (cuisine or fine eating) to live the good life.

Maybe in Singapore, the priority is different fron those of the west, great cuisine equates, simple fare or home cook meals with all family members, joining in, talking about anything under the dinner light, in the comforts of one home, (with the aircon on or off is optional). No need fancy dinner, with fine tablewares, fancy food presentation, but taste just as normal as your next door restaurant, as for the pretenses, that is another topic altogether.

As for great culture, creative artistes, please leave the walls alone, for Singapore is a spick and span place, on your fashion designers, Singapore all year round is summer weather, and you want to talk about Spring, Autumn or Winter collections.

And as for yacthing, if you have notice, there is plenty of high end Mercedes or BMW zipping around in Singapore, maybe that is the Singapore ways of "yacthing" around, not on the sea, but on the road, not the typical westerners way, if I may say so.

silliporean

Alfrescian
Loyal

Why is your family still here in Singapore? You are missing your smelly cunt being fucked by Bangalah's? Your dad misses sucking Bangalah Dicks? Your mother misses getting fucked by your uncle?

Go Home, that's provided all of you can find a job at home, at best your dad is a Janitor and your mother a local low class whore like yourself.

catch71

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you are a singaporean in disguise, i suggest you go to imh, you are a danger to yourself and others, you are sick up there...

If you really are from oz, then fuck off back home.

otherwise, dun just write shit in this forum, make sure you walk the walk and talk the talk when you are out and about, and i hope i can meet you one day in real life...

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you are a singaporean in disguise, i suggest you go to imh, you are a danger to yourself and others, you are sick up there...

otherwise, dun just write shit in this forum, make sure you walk the walk and talk the talk when you are out and about, and i hope i can meet you one day in real life...

There isn't a need to get upset because of these.

If he/she is a Singaporean, you won't know what kind of ulterior motive he or she had in mind.

And if he/she is from oz or other places, he or she is biting the hand that is feeding his or her family in Singapore, and why come here in the first place if it is that bad, think about it. There is money to be made here, that is why. It just show that they are just being hypocritical with all the pretenses thrown in.

roxygurly

Alfrescian
Loyal

what do you mean by go to imh?