• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My Sincere advice for MP Yaw Shin Leong

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Geylang no feeling, no excitement. HFJ gives you some feeling but you have to give a lot of moolah. Just ask your soccer buddy uncle dragon :biggrin:

If you desire feeling or kum cheng before bonk, it comes at a hefty price. Whether you succeed later on also a big question mark. Better Geylang bonk. If you get the feeling, later very hard to let go. Your $ must be solid. Can you tolerate other customers mai chang for her? Your mind will be thinking, are they in 81

Logisex

Alfrescian
Loyal
My advice to Yaw is :

Pls remember to use condom in future. If no condom, just ask her to give you a BJ.

Logisex

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

You still remember Bill Clinton leaving his 'evidence' on Monica's dress? So better swallow.

And remember to squeeze her nose (while your cock is still in her mouth) to make sure she really swallow it down and not spit it out. Give it a try next time. It really works.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you desire feeling or kum cheng before bonk, it comes at a hefty price. Whether you succeed later on also a big question mark. Better Geylang bonk. If you get the feeling, later very hard to let go. Your $ must be solid. Can you tolerate other customers mai chang for her? Your mind will be thinking, are they in 81

81 means eight days cum once. there's opportunity to open hotel 18. one day cum eight times.

lurpsexx

Alfrescian
Loyal
TS, betterbe prePared for the consequences of what you have written. Allegations like these, till proven factual, can lead to serious defamation, ESP it involves a public figure.

This is not a joking matter to sully someone's reputation in the open.

Pls present facts n not beautiful montages like u did. No matter how touching it looks, it's still not truth...

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

I don't develope feelings with chickens. As for flings, I seldom stay longer than 3 months, so the emotional damage is lesser. But this current milf is really hot. Even by smsing each other, we could arouse each other within a few messages. I'm due to be home on Thurs and my sperms is also spilling out thinking of her!

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't develope feelings with chickens. As for flings, I seldom stay longer than 3 months, so the emotional damage is lesser. But this current milf is really hot. Even by smsing each other, we could arouse each other within a few messages. I'm due to be home on Thurs and my sperms is also spilling out thinking of her!
Bro beware. Showing signs of emotion liaoz. A Zha Boh ever told me, it's ok for man to fxxk 10 different girls but not OK to fxxk the same girl 10 times. Got it?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hahahaaa. 18 too jialak. Hotel 11 or 12 just right. You keen to invest?

hotel 11 is better. for backpackers, it's like hike to hotel (2 legs). for cheongster, it's like ons. 1 up, 1 shot. for old men, it's like double up or 2 legs up. hotel 10 will be marketing bust. 1 shot, misses target.

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal
SM26-001-0-SHI.jpg

IT HAS not been a happy new year so far for the Workers' Party MP for Hougang, Mr Yaw Shin Leong, who has become the subject of a raging online firestorm.

Allegations about his personal life were posted online last Friday and have gone viral on several forums.

His Facebook page was also peppered with postings. While a few suggest that the allegations are a smear campaign, others want him to respond to the allegations or apologise if they are true and move on.

Mr Yaw, who is married, is alleged to have had an affair with a married woman who is a member of an opposition party.

The WP leadership is aware of the allegations, but so far everyone connected to the case is keeping mum.

Read the full story in The New Paper today (Jan 26).

Last edited:

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jialat liao ! YSL should threaten to sue if the allegation is untrue.
20120126_it_lcn_yaw-shin-loong_img_main.jpg

反对党议员饶欣龙,坊间传出他和工人党同僚有染,当事人和他们的伴侣及工人党,都表示不愿置评。

《新报》报道,上周五网上传出后港区议员饶欣龙,与同属工人党的一名女同僚有一段婚外情。

传闻据说是由一名和饶欣龙夫妇,上同个教堂的教友传出。饶欣龙所属的圣经播道会针对传闻表示,这是教友的私事,他们不愿置评。

据《新报》了解,饶欣龙和妻子是同个教堂的教友,两人也曾到牧师家中接受辅导。

饶欣龙昨晚在接见选民时告诉记者,他不愿针对传闻置评,但他也不回应为什么不直接否认传言。饶欣龙的妻子昨晚也在场,她也表示不想发言。

被牵涉女子:不会证实也不会否认。完整报道,请翻阅26.01.2012《新明日报》。