• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My past experience having a FT Pundek as a neighbour.

Goldeneye

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most of them are damn rude, inconsiderate and condescending.

That could be true..most Asians are condescending and inconsiderate to each other but bend over backwards and lick butt-holes when they face a white guy. You can see that in practically every country - India, Pinoy, Japan, Korea, you name it...I think some are exception, may be Malays/Indons.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That could be true..most Asians are condescending and inconsiderate to each other but bend over backwards and lick butt-holes when they face a white guy. You can see that in practically every country - India, Pinoy, Japan, Korea, you name it...I think some are exception, may be Malays/Indons.

malays and indons don't do it meh?

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Have never met a foreign "talent" from India who knew how to say "please, excuse me, sorry, or thank you". These words seem to be alien to them.

So don't tell me that I'm assuming FTs from India are stupid ignorant idiots, they are not. Most of them are damn rude, inconsiderate and condescending.

On one occasion, when I was just inside the lift and I saw the fat wife and his youngest son carrying heavy load of grocery plastic bags from the Shop and Save supermarket.. I duly waited for them to enter the lift.. Not even a word of thanks or a smile of appreciation from the Fat Chappati wife..

Learnt my lesson.. Few weeks after that similiar situation on a rainy morning.. Was in the lift when I saw the wife and this time her eldest son.. She gave me this hopeful face that I would wait for her fat butt to enter the lift.. I didn't wait for her and just press the lift's close door button on them.. The surprised face shown by her was priceless..

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sorry Zeddy, after reading your story i must say you and your neighbours are not much better that the Indian family. I did not spot any angels.
All of you fail at being tolerant and resort to picking on each other instead of talking to clear things up.

We were more than tolerant enough towards this Yaya Pundek from India..

Buckethead

Alfrescian
Loyal
I also have a FT Pundek as a neighbour (tenant) above my unit, the kids will shout/drag stuff/run/jump/slam door daily day and night...

Talked to the pundek directly, contacted HDB, the manager and technical officer came down and advised them also no use....

Anyone have any idea what I should do next...thinking of asking the MP to do something...thanks

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I also have a FT Pundek as a neighbour (tenant) above my unit, the kids will shout/drag stuff/run/jump/slam door daily day and night...

Talked to the pundek directly, contacted HDB, the manager and technical officer came down and advised them also no use....

Anyone have any idea what I should do next...thinking of asking the MP to do something...thanks

Forget going through the 'proper channel'. A little loanshark harrassment tactic will do the trick. :wink:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you were lucky leh! only 2 weeks
normally when contractors tell you 5 days they will end up 5 weeks

20K renovations, but family didn't have a single TV or washing machine.. Fat wife would do the laundry by hand and hang their clothings outside...

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
20K renovations, but family didn't have a single TV or washing machine.. Fat wife would do the laundry by hand and hang their clothings outside...

holy shit and you know if they are too cheap skate to even have a tv those little fuckers would be too busy doing their monkey shit. Usually the tv takes the attention of kids.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
holy shit and you know if they are too cheap skate to even have a tv those little fuckers would be too busy doing their monkey shit. Usually the tv takes the attention of kids.

You're spot on Jah.. No luxury of watching TV for the kids after school.. Thats why they turned out to be wild like monkeys each time they played outside the corridors.. Apart from their then newly installed Mitsubishi airconditioner, there were no other electrical items inside their home.. No computer, no TV, no Hi Fi.. Not kidding you guys.. This was told by another kaypoh Malay neighbour..

Another Chinese neighbour was quite pally with the family.. in fact this lady and her hubby were the only ones who took the effort to get to know the Pundek family well.. Other neighbours couldn't not bother about the Pundeks..

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
By returning to his madras shithole, the smart bastard would have made a few hundred thousand dollars profit in selling the flat and his son would have escaped serving NS. Praise the PAP for making a fool of Singaporeans!!

You right.. Fat Pundek is now enjoying his windfall back at his native shit hole.. They can afford to have Chicken Tandooris every day now and live like a Maharaja..

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You're spot on Jah.. No luxury of watching TV for the kids after school.. Thats why they turned out to be wild like monkeys each time they played outside the corridors.. Apart from their then newly installed Mitsubishi airconditioner, there were no other electrical items inside their home.. No computer, no TV, no Hi Fi.. Not kidding you guys.. This was told by another kaypoh Malay neighbour..

Another Chinese neighbour was quite pally with the family.. in fact this lady and her hubby were the only ones who took the effort to get to know the Pundek family well.. Other neighbours couldn't not bother about the Pundeks..

wtf why was this chinese family so nice to them? Were they mistaken that this pundek family was nice?

OMG no pc, no tv and other electrical appliances save for the air con they probably think they are in some village. I bet that pundek family was busy mooching off the other families playing their pcs, watching their tv.

Enforcer

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You need help? I can help to pee on the door :wink:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I had one pundek living DOWN the corridor also cannot tahan. KNN children learn to cycle bicycle on the corridor for fuck, knock over your shoe racks and pots

Our neighbourhood playground was infested with these Monkeys and their parents.. They would have their curry picnics starting from 7pm till the playground lights were switched off at 11pm..

These Pundeks really colonised the playground preventing the local kids from playing there..