• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My mediacorp insider fren tell me Jackass Neo affair is just a hoax

AhBengBoyBoy

Alfrescian
Loyal
You got be desperate and bereft of imagination to put your family through a stunt like this.

The wife would probably have less than half a brain to play along

Hoax my stinking foot!

The wife's face is certainly all over the carpet by now...

Never underestimate women's scorn, especially those who have lost out in any way.

IR123

Alfrescian
Loyal
This hoax is jackass neo's idea of gauging public reaction to infidelity in S'pore, and to highlight the consequences.

I doubt it.

Jack involved his family and reputation just to highlight the consequences of infidelity?

You might as well as say that this is a publicity stunt in preparation for the General Election or Presidency.

IR123

Alfrescian
Loyal
If later they announce it to be a hoax to test public reaction, it'd be even worse. Most of the public won't believe it's a hoax by then. Saying it's a hoax is just face-saving and coverup, they'd figure. It'd be a nuke if Gopalan Nair's LKY hoax is a grenade. All involved would still endup losing all credibilities: Jack Neo, Wendy Chong, George Yeo, Kong Hee, CHC, SPH, MediaCorp et al.

Yes, aptly put. Leaving out Wendy Chong's name in the above list, the whole structure of trust would collapse.

Besides 1st April is still a few weeks' away.

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal
You all think it is real? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

This hoax is jackass neo's idea of gauging public reaction to infidelity in S'pore, and to highlight the consequences. This is after all the big hoo-haa over tiger wood. Just read the two ladies' revelation and you cannot but get suspicious over their stories.

Believe or not is up to you, but my fren in mediacorp is having a good laugh at sinkies getting excited over it. :p:oIo::oIo::oIo:

Which idiot in the world would want to use this subject as a hoax, end up losing more than they can have?

I think ur friend is making you look stupid.

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of course it is a hoax! No decent Singaporean girl will come out in the open and tell all the juicy sex romp they've had to the newspaper. When I read about that 2nd girl Wendy, I knew it's a hoax. Cos if it's real, how will her parents feel and face in front of their relatives? Think about it.

You dont know the girls of today............

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
And we shoulnd't forget the children involved. THey may bear te brunt of ridicule while this supposed hoax is allowed to continue.

My take is that the wife has allowed the jackass to practice his infidelity and allowed him to go astray as long as he doesn't get hooked to one girl. This is what I heard many many years ago. The moral of the story is left to the individual.

He is a lowlife and this too is well-known. What doesn't surprise me are the PAPies coming to his rescue. This is the same group that waxed lyrical about a murderous tyrant, Suharto, that murdered close to a million people.

Nothing the PAPies do should surprise anyone.

StonebridgeLeaner

Alfrescian
Loyal
You all think it is real? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

This hoax is jackass neo's idea of gauging public reaction to infidelity in S'pore, and to highlight the consequences. This is after all the big hoo-haa over tiger wood. Just read the two ladies' revelation and you cannot but get suspicious over their stories.

Believe or not is up to you, but my fren in mediacorp is having a good laugh at sinkies getting excited over it. :p:oIo::oIo::oIo:

They should laugh at the ungrateful dog Mark Lee's artificial indignation also.

swampthing

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why fake it? The sponsors should be leaving in droves. Do you want your household product to be associated with a womanizer?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
you bunch are shallow, primitive minded sinkie losers. No wonder Jack Neo is rich and you guys dun.

wrcboi

Alfrescian
Loyal
its a new generation son....advertisers and sponsors seek the well-known and famous......jackie now is a real big time celeb now reknown for his sexual antics....say if sanyo would want to sponsor him.....once u see jackie u will think of sanyo.. and consumer will prob check out the products....unlesss items that related to innocence..if not its a sure sell.....

Remember BREAD n Butter issues people...n not jack neo

STUCK_HERE

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ok, when is the official announcement coming out since its a hoax? Its been a few days!I would also like to use the official newspapers in Singapore for hoax to increase my business

Einfield

Alfrescian
Loyal
If this is a Hoax, then Jackass Neo really deserve a Grammy Award and all the rest best supporting actors like Kong Hee Fatt Choy, George Yeo, Mitsubishi (For pulling out their ads with JN) His wife, children, and not forgetting all the ladies who spill all the juicy details.

I bet that this is not a Hoax, let's wait till April Fool days and we will know.

If l loose, I will buy some needy individual a good meal.

Ok, when is the official announcement coming out since its a hoax? Its been a few days!I would also like to use the official newspapers in Singapore for hoax to increase my business

Dmode101

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think he should come up a movie aptly titled:

"I am a Jackass. Now see the destruction of my family, company and sponsers."

subtitle:

"Wipe here and wipe there. Not easy."

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
The wife thought only 1 spare tyre... but so many, "da bo na ta han" how to cover you up?
Hoax my stinking foot!

The wife's face is certainly all over the carpet by now...

Never underestimate women's scorn, especially those who have lost out in any way.

Internet Brigade

Alfrescian
Loyal
If it is a hoax, it certaintly is very elaborate, though in bad taste.

Mar 10, 2010
You're a jerk, Jack

A young French student is the latest to claim that film-maker Jack Neo hit on her. --PHOTO: WANBAO

A YOUNG French student is the latest to claim that film-maker Jack Neo hit on her - when she was only 16 more than five years ago.

Maelle Meurzec, now 21, told The New Paper in an interview at her Upper East Coast road home on Tuesday night, that the 50-year-old movie director hit on her while she was acting in his movie I Do I Do in Nov 2004.

From what she thought was a 'friendly' wrap around her shoulders on the first day they met, she claimed that Neo continued to make more aggressive advances on her even after the filming had ended, including sending her 30 SMSes, and repeated attempts to take her out to dinner at hotels.

The pretty Singaporean citizen of French descent, then a model with MC Models, did not mince her words in the TNP interview, calling Neo 'a bit of a creep', 'a sleazebag' and 'a jerk'.

The final straw came on Christmas Day 2004 when Neo sent her an SMS, saying that he wished they could be together. Upset, Maelle told her mother, Ms Agnes Meurzec, 51, about it. The family also decided to make a police report if Neo continue to harass the girl.

Neo stopped messaging her and they never met again. Neo's daughter, the eldest of his four children, is two years younger than Maelle.

At least 10 more women are reported to have been linked to Neo since his affair with 22-year-old Wendy Chong first broke last weekend when the freelance model showed up at his Pasir Ris semi-detached house last Friday, demanding to see his wife, Madam Irene Kng, 46.

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
If it is not a hoax, it is the end of Jack's career.

If it is a hoax, it is the end of a lot more people's career.