• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My mediacorp insider fren tell me Jackass Neo affair is just a hoax

STUCK_HERE

Alfrescian
Loyal
You all think it is real? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

This hoax is jackass neo's idea of gauging public reaction to infidelity in S'pore, and to highlight the consequences. This is after all the big hoo-haa over tiger wood. Just read the two ladies' revelation and you cannot but get suspicious over their stories.

Believe or not is up to you, but my fren in mediacorp is having a good laugh at sinkies getting excited over it. :p:oIo::oIo::oIo:

Hey Mr Big Fuck BusNo64 who has so many connections! What happened to your fucking mediacorp inisder? When is the announcement that its a hoax? :rolleyes:rolleyes

wrcboi

Alfrescian
Loyal
its a set up to gain publicity and open door to other opportunities......or a diversion for some others...

its silly to say something and come out and say hey people its a hoax....

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey Mr Big Fuck BusNo64 who has so many connections! What happened to your fucking mediacorp inisder? When is the announcement that its a hoax? :rolleyes:rolleyes

Stupid gullible sinkie, why so kan cheong? :rolleyes: his wifey irene already hinted this liao:

"She thanked Singaporeans for their kind support and she believed that the saga will be over soon."

so mai kan cheong, go hor gao kan first, when news come out, then come in here and call me "daddy" okay ..:p:p:p:oIo::oIo::oIo:

Einfield

Alfrescian
Loyal
My Mediacorps friend told me that your mediacorps friend is a toilet cleaner and over heard this while trying to scrub shit off the toilet bowl.

You think only you got mediacorps friend issit?
So gullible. No wonder Pinky almost lost in the last election to 5 newbie.

another gullible sinkie :rolleyes: no wonder pap always win election. :rolleyes::oIo: