• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My mediacorp insider fren tell me Jackass Neo affair is just a hoax

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
You all think it is real? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

This hoax is jackass neo's idea of gauging public reaction to infidelity in S'pore, and to highlight the consequences. This is after all the big hoo-haa over tiger wood. Just read the two ladies' revelation and you cannot but get suspicious over their stories.

Believe or not is up to you, but my fren in mediacorp is having a good laugh at sinkies getting excited over it. :p:oIo::oIo::oIo:

Dmode101

Alfrescian
Loyal
may be true BUT whatever it is Im from the photogrpahy and prodcution industry and I do hear gossip that Jack neo is an ass hole. Pays very low rates for those low level producers/extramen.

singapore is very small. you cant escape bad deeds. up yours if you think he damn smart. he is evil not smart.

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
yes i also heard jackass is an asshole, damn arrogant and sialan after the success of his first movie... anyway just enjoy the show lah, the truth will come out soon lah

Dmode101

Alfrescian
Loyal
If this is true that its a hoax then its more devious than I thought. people may laugh it off or worse says its witty.

But the way he went about it and the high authorities actions of asking the masses to forgive adultery smacks of brainwashing intentions rahter than promoting the new movie.

Whether its true or not. Either way its not good because public servants are involved, this is commercial PR. Can anybody see the distinction? Thats how i feel anyway.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If later they announce it to be a hoax to test public reaction, it'd be even worse. Most of the public won't believe it's a hoax by then. Saying it's a hoax is just face-saving and coverup, they'd figure. It'd be a nuke if Gopalan Nair's LKY hoax is a grenade. All involved would still endup losing all credibilities: Jack Neo, Wendy Chong, George Yeo, Kong Hee, CHC, SPH, MediaCorp et al.

wrcboi

Alfrescian
Loyal
its obviously a hoax...its friction...the scholars and agents have rabid imagination....even the selamat escape story is also one....that is y the company are able to win election after election....coz there are still 66.66% will buy it...

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Of course it is a hoax! No decent Singaporean girl will come out in the open and tell all the juicy sex romp they've had to the newspaper. When I read about that 2nd girl Wendy, I knew it's a hoax. Cos if it's real, how will her parents feel and face in front of their relatives? Think about it.

This hoax is jackass neo's idea of gauging public reaction to infidelity in S'pore, and to highlight the consequences. This is after all the big hoo-haa over tiger wood. Just read the two ladies' revelation and you cannot but get suspicious over their stories.

Believe or not is up to you, but my fren in mediacorp is having a good laugh at sinkies getting excited over it. :p:oIo::oIo::oIo:

Of course public reaction will be uproar lah. Dont need hoax to find out. This is not France where people bochup even if president have mistress. Even if its hoax to promote his movie, I would not go see such moralistic boring crap from him.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
yes i also heard jackass is an asshole, damn arrogant and sialan after the success of his first movie... anyway just enjoy the show lah, the truth will come out soon lah

That is how sinkie behaves, you mean you just realised that?

R

redlightmeansgo

You got be desperate and bereft of imagination to put your family through a stunt like this.

The wife would probably have less than half a brain to play along

jw5

Loyal

I think the affair is real, but the way it has been handled is for publicity.

blackmore

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of course it is a hoax! No decent Singaporean girl will come out in the open and tell all the juicy sex romp they've had to the newspaper. When I read about that 2nd girl Wendy, I knew it's a hoax. Cos if it's real, how will her parents feel and face in front of their relatives? Think about it.

There was a true blue sinkie girl who went public on her love life on a book about her life. Sadly MI 185 end it all for her.