• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My colleague got sacked bcos of a keling [Sinkie racial "harmony" at its very best]

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: My colleague got sacked bcos of a keling

I got to hand it to you. You have succinctly summarized the Chink phobia. :biggrin:

keling no need to chat to yourself lah.

Make up stories about your own shitskin kind.

Shits like you are very good for lying and talking shit :oIo:

fox_hound_33

Alfrescian
Loyal

I agree with you bro. I think what you said is right. If the Indians from India came here at a very young age and grows up in Singapore, maybe they are better Indians than those that just came from India. But very rare to find this kind of good Indians. I think maybe 1 out of 100 Indians are the good ones.

Personally i believe no one is born evil or cunning or with a propensity to cheat/back stab etc etc . The environment they grow up has a major impact on development of their behavior (Of course there will be exceptions). In India if you don't bend the rules, if you don't engage in the dirtiest and shitiest of politics you just cant survive. Its as simple as that. Majority can't survive a system that is so ingrained in corruption without becoming corrupt themselves.

Singaporeans should feel blessed that they don't have to suffer such a system here. By Indian standards Singapore is like a heaven. (Many Singaporeans would disagree with me. That's natural but i don't think this thread is for discussing such differences.:smile:)

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

That may be true. At least we have pride. What do the 75% majority Chinks have? They have low self esteem, are a whinny bunch with buck tooth and 4 eyes. Even your women are running away from u. What a pathetic breed.

Keling. Ur shitskin women dun even want you that's why all the male kelings poke each other backside. Like you a flaming faggot even know what a woman is?:biggrin:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Personally i believe no one is born evil or cunning or with a propensity to cheat/back stab etc etc . The environment they grow up has a major impact on development of their behavior (Of course there will be exceptions). In India if you don't bend the rules, if you don't engage in the dirtiest and shitiest of politics you just cant survive. Its as simple as that. Majority can't survive a system that is so ingrained in corruption without becoming corrupt themselves.

Singaporeans should feel blessed that they don't have to suffer such a system here. By Indian standards Singapore is like a heaven. (Many Singaporeans would disagree with me. That's natural but i don't think this thread is for discussing such differences.:smile:)

No matter what this is no excuse for those snakes to act like that. Also was it you or someone else who posted incidents involving the local kelings. One of them had his fren knocked down and the keling and his gf lied despite being in the wrong and the other one about the car accident. This snakey behaviour is inbred in these shitskins but it's just much worse over there in shitland.

banova888

Alfrescian
Loyal

let me tell you traits i don't like about these indian fts

one is they would never ever share knowledge with anyone outside their circle. even to local indians. i used to work for indian ft bosses before.... even the nice ones who treat you 'like a friend' would not share their knowledge with you. by contrast bosses of other races have no problem imparting knowledge to their staff.

second is they really look after their kind. it used to be one indian ft manager would recruit all his kakis into the company. now they've gone one up. they give all jobs and contracts to companies set up by their indian ft kakis. seeing it happen as we speak.

But I am sure you are very comfortable with the chinks in Singapore. Ask yourself this question. How did chinks become the majority in Singapore!

http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=23304

SG is the richest country in the region or SEA, 2nd richest country in asia.

OKay i won't deny it's location is very good for entrepot trading. The development by the British also aided to its status of a developed country yet the same can be said of matland.

So what do you guys think if sg was under malay rule? It would probably be under the sultan of johor's juristristion and i think all those johor criminals would be running rampant in SG.

What do u guys think?

Also SG has a majority pop of 75% chinese whom made the country what it is today. If the % were changed say more malays would SG be better or worse?

banova888

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hi. keling women FT also back stab a lot. Once experienced it first hand, no point trying to help them because they will eventually turn around and plunge a few poison dagger in your back. Don't think I prejudice, I was a victim. And a few keling kia still owe me $$$.

Are you a moneylender?

banova888

Alfrescian
Loyal

U guys should try working with Indian Vendors and not just local FTs.

U request for 10 things, they will promise U 12 and end up doing only 1.

Not a day goes by in my office where no one calls India to scold someone

What do you import from India?

banova888

Alfrescian
Loyal

Thanks for sharing guys and u can see in the last page how 1 piece of shit keling is spamming everyone with the same post.

That's good though makes the thread look bigger and attracts more attention to how the keling scum behave. :biggrin:

It is your! post CHINK! Jah Rastafar

SG is the richest country in the region or SEA, 2nd richest country in asia.

OKay i won't deny it's location is very good for entrepot trading. The development by the British also aided to its status of a developed country yet the same can be said of matland.

So what do you guys think if sg was under malay rule? It would probably be under the sultan of johor's juristristion and i think all those johor criminals would be running rampant in SG.

What do u guys think?

Also SG has a majority pop of 75% chinese whom made the country what it is today. If the % were changed say more malays would SG be better or worse?

banova888

Alfrescian
Loyal

I thought my bad expereinces with kelings was just my bad luck. My dad has a few properties he rents out. Hes not the racist type but now he tells us he will never rent to indians again. They are late in payment, mess up the house and just stay there for free and have alot of excuses like have to pay hospital bills etc.
I got in a small car accident and this keling, called me and say want to send his man to come pick up money for payment and settle by ourselves, say no need to report. At the end of the day he went to report first and stopped answering my calls. What a conjob!!

http://forums.phayul.com/index.php?showtopic=9035&mode=threaded&pid=35616

Pair used spy gadgets to help immigration test cheats

Two men were convicted this week of running an elaborate scam to help people cheat on immigration tests using spy technology, in what authorities believe to be the first case of its kind.

Steve Lee, 36, and Rong Yang, 28, from Redhill used sophisticated survellaince equipment to feed answers to two Chinese men during “knowledge of life” immigration tests.

Kingston Crown Court heard on Tuesday that convicted pair supplied the Chinese men with a shirt fitted with tiny buttonhole cameras sewn in, a microphone and a small earpiece.

Lee and Yang would then help the person taking the exam, who may be unable to speak, read, or write English, directing them through the earpiece to move their body so the camera could view the exam paper. Lee and Yang would then tell the person taking the test which box to tick.
Related Links

* ‘Citizenship exam scam’ let immigrants cheat

* New British citizens under Labour hit 1.2m

* Citizenship Test

Police were alerted to the scam after Lee and Yang were spotted by a member of the public as they sat in a silver BMW 3 Series outside Wimbledon Library in March earlier this year. The witness was suspicious as they had wires running from under the bonnet to the inside of the car.

In the car with them was Ka Hung Pang, 52, who had taken his immigration test earlier that day. When officers reached the scene, a search of the car found wires leading to a number of electrical devices, including laptops, radio transmitters and other surveillance equipment.

Police initially believed that the high-tech equipment was being used as part of a cash machine fraud, but those in the car claimed it was being used to watch Chinese television channels. But as officers led the three people from the scene, a fourth man En Zhuang arrived, with £1,000 on his person.

After questioning, the details of the workings of the fraud emerged. Zhuang told detectives that Lee and Yang had told him during the test that police were searching the car and that he should dump the equipment. He later led officers to a local store where he had abandoned the technology.

Sergeant Dominic Washington, from Merton Borough police and who first responded to the call from the public, said:

“Lee and Yang were clearly involved in a sophisticated operation using some of the best surveillance technology available worth thousands of pounds. When we first arrived at the scene it was very confusing as to what exactly was going on.

“However, working with colleagues from across the borough and the Met we believe that we have uncovered an established criminal enterprise that may be in operation in other parts of the country. We will now be educating colleagues about this type of crime, and hopefully it’s raised profile and extra vigilance from Police will deter others from getting involved.

“It also appears to be highly profitable and we are now using the Proceeds of Crime Act to seize substantial amount of assets from Lee and Yang.”

Lee and Yang were sentenced to eight months in jail for three counts of of facilitating a breach of immigration law. Two Chinese men who they helped cheat during the spoken tests were sentenced to 180 hours community work for deception in seeking leave to remain in the UK.

banova888

Alfrescian
Loyal

I told you they are worst then snakes. At least snakes would not disturb you if you dont disturb them.

But the Indians, even they promise you something, but they will do something else. If you get into accidents with kelings, go and report to the police first and dont listen to them. I have a friend many years ago, when he was crossing the road when the traffic light green men appeared, he was knocked down by a car and was unconsicous. When he woke up in hospital, his family told him that he was knocked down by his keling driver, and this Indians said he was playing with his friends on the road and this accident happened. My friend was furious as it was a lie and luckily there were a few witnesses gave the police their contact numbers and witness the Indian driver knocked down my friend and he was alone crossing the road when the 'green man' appeared.

Later it was found out that this stupid Indian was quarrelling with his girlfriend in his car when he was driving and never pay attention to the road. And when accidents happened, he and his indian girlfriend came out with this plot of saying my friend was playing while crossing the road.

Arent the Indians worst than the black cobra?

http://china-buysell.com/index.php/...by-chinese-con-man-and-how-to-avoid-them.html

Perhaps next to prostitution, conning as a profession could be regarded as the oldest trade around since day one unchallenged. Nothing beats the easy money reaped by the professionals, they encroach our daily affairs without single trace of audacity.

We were all being taken advantage by the Con man one way or another. Many of us just too ashamed and angry to warn and share with others especially risking being a laughing stock. Its everyday affairs, from paying too much by high pressure selling for products and services your didn’t actually need, not getting the 100% benefits claimed by the salesman, ripping of by the merchandisers on discounted items, shoddy overpriced tour packages where you charged to your credit cards.

I’m sure you can related to these stories or even had a story of your own to tell. Today, I would like to share with you the contemporary tricks used by the Chinese Con Man and how to avoid giving your money or valuable away for nothing in return. Either in your hometown or when you finally making your first maiden trip to the awaken dragon of the east: China. Scams related to Chinese Con Man are a thriving enterprise, lubricating the gigantic wheel of change in China.

1. ATM card cloning: An organized syndicated installed hidden video camera on the ATM enclosure to capture your pin or using adhesive to jam your ATM card for later retrieval

2. Lottery/Lucky Draw: Organized ways to build credentials with siphoned bio-data on a survey conducted earlier, the perpetrator surprise the victims as the lucky winner of a recent draw. They went all way to solidify their trustworthiness, sometimes to the extend of having a synchronized testimonial standing by to clear one doubts, some even had people to receive you in style should you choose to visit their establishment. They demanded deposit from you in a variety of excuses before one can claim the prize.

3. Legal affairs: Using pre-recorded phone messages mass broadcasting to common folks for violation with the local authority, victim who fall prey and chose to speak with the officer will be offered for out of court settlement. These operators were experienced and will threaten the victims with tone of urgency to coerce you to hand over the money through wire transfer. They kept occupying your phone line to prevent you from calling out to ask for advice and help. With conversion of probably 5 to 10%, it’s a lucrative business model. 100 calls, 10 responded, 5 ended up being scammed.

4. Begging: Handicapped individuals controlled by syndicates who operate with 10
to 15 professional beggars with profit sharing scheme. They were chauffeured and accommodated and apparently some had more saving in their bank account than you and me.

5 Scratch and win: Door to door salesman soliciting victims on a persuasive pretext of high value lucky draw opportunities who then coerce the lucky star with grand prices as bait in purchasing many explosive marked up useless products together with high pressure selling. The “lucky” one often ended up with tons of junks paid with premium prices.

6 Business Venture: Often proposing irresistible lucrative business deals where
buyers, sellers and middleman except yourself are all in the same gang. They befriended you and showed off their easy ways of ripping victims of as baits and suggested to count you in. At the beginning, exhortative profits were shared until one got hooked and decided to put in all he had.

7. Multilevel Marketing: No doubt there are genuine operators which distribute
genuine physical products. Many others relaying on member’s fees to sustain the hierarchy. With unbeatable profits guaranteed often in a range of 50 to 100% many fall prey into this scheme and never saw their money again.

8. Yes, last but not least, the sexual entrapments. This one is so effective, it seldom
fails to generate tons of money for the perpetrators. By seducing a married and well-of man to an affair and use this for extortion.

There are many more similar Chinese scams and the theme keep changing but one thing for sure if you wouldn’t want your money be exchanged hand against your will, remember this, if the deal is too good to be true, it probably is. Always listen to your hunch as you be surprise our first hunch is pretty accurate. The trick is avoid engagement in the first place, learn to detect the suspicious proposals and avoid it at all cost. If you do get into the first initiation stage, call your friends, relatives for help, the risk is too high if you handle this all by yourself.

Do not think for a moment to contempt the con man as they are professionals and had many resource and tactics to lure you to their many attractive baits. Anything that tackles your greed, sympathy and sexual desires are mostly scams. Many people actually knew but were too defiance and ended up paying the price and kept it to themselves instead of warning others, The con man knows our weakness and take full advantage of it laughing all the way to their banks.

Illustration
========

Following are some of the illustration for your references. (on the phone)

Him: Congratulation, Mr. Bosso, you just won our first price on our annual lucky draw!!!!!
You: Oh, great, where are you calling from? (Find out their background)

Him: We are from XXX corporation, we just completed our annual draw and you are our top price winner, a new Mazda 626.
You: Wow, thanks, oh. Hold on, I got another line. ( Keep the caller waiting for 2 mins, many will move on to another target and hang up)

Him: Mr. Bosso, we are so excited to present you the new car but to claim it we need you to deposit the duty fees right now otherwise your entitlement will be forfeited
You: Wow, oh no, my cell phone battery’s juice is running low, hello? Hello?
Hello? ( Pretend losing the other party and cut the line). Google the XXX corporation and call the mainline to enquire if there is such a lucky draw really took place.

banova888

Alfrescian
Loyal

ah come on you guys loved wearing pigtails and watching your women fuck the manchus

http://forums.phayul.com/index.php?showtopic=11700&st=0&p=45084&#entry45084

The whole world knows that CHINKS are liars !, When will these backward people begin to learn ?

THEY CHOOSE TO LIE !!!!

WHEN WILL THEY EVER LEARN ?
THEY´RE HEADING FOR THE FIRE
JUST TOO BLIND TO TURN
BUT WHEN IT´S TOO LATE
WHAT WILL THEY SAY
WHEN WE´RE NOT THERE TO BLAME ?

THEY´RE ALL CAUGHT UP IN A WORLD OF FEAR
RULED BY PAIN AND A BILLION TEARS
THEY ALL LOOK ON AS THE HELMSMAN STEERS
THE WHOLE WORLD KNOWS
IT´S CRYSTAL CLEAR
THEY CHOOSE TO LIE
NOW HE´S LONG GONE, STILL THE FIGHT IS ON
THEY DANCE AND SING, LISTEN TO HIS SONG
CAN´T THEY SEE WHERE THEY ALL WILL END ?
IT CAN´T BE REAL IT´S GOT TO BE PRETEND
THEY CHOOSE TO LIE

THEY FEAR TO LOSE THEIR FACE
WHEN WE SPEAK OUT
THEY SCREAM, THEY PICK UP THE PACE
SAY WE DON´T UNDERSTAND
ON THAT WE DO AGREE
HOW CAN THEY LOVE THIS MAN ?

THE WHOLE WORLD KNOWS
IT´S CRYSTAL CLEAR
BUT THEY CHOOSE TO LIE
FOR THEY CHOOSE TO LIE

WHEN WILL THEY REALIZE ?
WHAT MUST WE DO TO OPEN UP THOSE EYES ?
WILL SOMEONE COME ALONG ?
WILL SOMEONE COME THAT SINGS A DIFFERENT SONG ?

banova888

Alfrescian
Loyal

You remember there was this case when the Indian woman cut and cooked his Indian husband into a pot of curry.

Indians not only a poisonous snake, but also violence in nature. The kelings like to beat up their wives when they are drunk. So is a good karma that the Indians are cut and cooked to become curry. Actually this Indian wife should have feed this curry to the dogs.

http://query.nytimes.com/gst/abstract.html?res=9C02E5DA103CE433A25753C2A9619C94699ED7CF

SEVEN KILLED AT OAKLAND; A Chinese Murderer Explodes a Powder Magazine, Killing Five Officers and a Woman. HIS OWN BODY TORN TO ATOMS Two Deputy Sheriffs Injured, Four Houses Blown Down, Forty Partly Wrecked, and Fourteen Cars Reduced to Splinters

banova888

Alfrescian
Loyal

a whole sub-continent under 1 company rule for centuries.

Very proud people.

:biggrin:

The whole world knows that CHINKS are liars !, When will these backward people begin to learn ?

THEY CHOOSE TO LIE !!!!

WHEN WILL THEY EVER LEARN ?
THEY´RE HEADING FOR THE FIRE
JUST TOO BLIND TO TURN
BUT WHEN IT´S TOO LATE
WHAT WILL THEY SAY
WHEN WE´RE NOT THERE TO BLAME ?

THE WHOLE WORLD KNOWS
IT´S CRYSTAL CLEAR
THEY CHOOSE TO LIE
THEY CHOOSE TO LIE

THEY FEAR TO LOSE THEIR FACE
WHEN WE SPEAK OUT
THEY SCREAM, THEY PICK UP THE PACE
SAY WE DON´T UNDERSTAND
ON THAT WE DO AGREE
HOW CAN THEY LOVE THIS MAN ?

THE WHOLE WORLD KNOWS
IT´S CRYSTAL CLEAR
BUT THEY CHOOSE TO LIE
FOR THEY CHOOSE TO LIE

WHEN WILL THEY REALIZE ?
WHAT MUST WE DO TO OPEN UP THOSE EYES ?
WILL SOMEONE COME ALONG ?
WILL SOMEONE COME THAT SINGS A DIFFERENT SONG ?

banova888

Alfrescian
Loyal

NEW DELHI - AN INDIAN man who fathered seven daughters has not washed for 35 years in an apparent attempt to ensure his next child is a boy, newspapers reported.

Kailash 'Kalau' Singh replaces bathing and brushing his teeth with a 'fire bath' every evening when he stands on one leg beside a bonfire, smokes marijuana and says prayers to Lord Shiva, according to the Hindustan Times.

'It's just like using water to take a bath,' Kalau was reported as saying. 'A fire bath helps kill germs and infection in the body.'

Kalau, 63, from a village outside the holy city of Varanasi, outraged his family by refusing to take a ritual dip in the river Ganges even after his brother died five years ago.

'I still don't remember how it all began,' he said in Saturday's edition of the paper. 'I just know it started about 35 years ago.'

Kalau's hygiene regime has taken its toll on his professional life. The grocery store that he used to own closed when customers stopped shopping there due to his 'unhealthy personality' and he now tills fields near Varanasi airport.

Kalau, who wears two pullovers all through the Indian summer, said his pledge not to wash was a commitment to the 'national interest.'

But his neighbours in the village of Chatav said there was another reason for Kalau's washing boycott.

'A seer once told Kalau that if he does not take a bath, he would be blessed with a male child,' a man called Madhusudan told the paper.

Most Indians prefer sons, who are typically regarded as breadwinners, while girls are seen as a burden because of the matrimonial dowry demanded by a groom's family and the fact that their earnings go to their husband's family. -- AFP

No wonder so smelly. hiaz.

http://query.nytimes.com/gst/abstract.html?res=9C02E5DA103CE433A25753C2A9619C94699ED7CF

SEVEN KILLED AT OAKLAND; A Chinese Murderer Explodes a Powder Magazine, Killing Five Officers and a Woman. HIS OWN BODY TORN TO ATOMS Two Deputy Sheriffs Injured, Four Houses Blown Down, Forty Partly Wrecked, and Fourteen Cars Reduced to Splinters.

banova888

Alfrescian
Loyal

In my company, American MNC got 2 Indian, one claim that he's from Compac computer comapny. He was employed as Financial Manager. He knows nothing about computer, he knows nothing about Microsoft excel, all the work he push to the poor Secretary she got to do almost everything for him, while he just snake around. I still remember during D&D he got a prize approach me, "Can I encash my prize?" I told yes go to "Pawn shop" they can encash for you! Bloody cheat skate!

One day he came to me can I borrow your Nikon Telephoto lens I want to take picture of my kid play football. I told him No way. If you drop my expensive lens and said "sorry" I got to be burden by you....thank you.

cheers:mad:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/monitoring/media_reports/1273792.stm

Russians fear Chinese takeover

Russians are seeing red as the Chinese presence grows

Citizens of Amur Region in Russia's Far East are waking up to the fact that a quiet revolution has overtaken them - the Chinese have arrived and are there to stay.
Local people have begun referring to the phenomenon as "creeping occupation".

Large numbers of Chinese are crossing the border to trade, over a thousand a day according to local officials, and many of them are staying to live and work.

Some immigrants are planning to stay

The Amur Region sits atop northern China and for centuries has been home to an array of native peoples, many originating from the Chinese interior.

Fertile farmland, gold deposits and ample timber reserves made the region a magnet for settlers from all over the Russian empire and today the vast majority of its inhabitants are native Russians.

Making money

But these people are now feeling threatened by the new wave of immigrants.

"Now it's all to benefit the Chinese," one Russian inhabitant said to a Russian TV correspondent, sent to report on the situation.

"The Chinese should consider our interests too, not only theirs," the man complained.

And just what are the Chinese doing to cause the Russians such disquiet?

I'm going to live and work here for a long time

Chinese immigrant
They are making money out of farming, restaurants and ordinary trade where their Russian counterparts mostly fail.

Many of the "tourists" that cross the border from China, stay on as illegal immigrants, but by keeping a low profile and, above all, by avoiding breaking the law, they remain invisible to the authorities and quietly get on with making a living.

Influence

Russian TV has reported that the Chinese are now present in "almost all structures" in the region's capital Blagoveshchensk and that Chinese companies have begun building houses in the city.

Though they are still not represented at local government level, the new settlers have begun to influence politics in the area. In the recent electoral campaign for governor, Russian media noted "vigorous lobbying" by the Chinese to protect their interests.

Some Russians are even adopting the "Chinese style"

And resentment among Russians has increased as roles have been reversed: where in past centuries the Chinese were invited to the region to work as cheap labour, Russians are now being forced to work for their new neighbours.

"We have no work on our collective farm. But we have to earn a living somehow," one Russian woman working for a Chinese vegetable producer told a reporter.

For their part, the Chinese claim they want to help Russia.

Good return

"Russian agriculture is weak and I would like to grow many vegetables and supply them to the Russians," one vegetable grower said.

Likewise, a female restaurateur told the reporter that while she was a Chinese woman she was now a "Russian citizen".

"I'm going to live and work here for a long time".

"I have no restaurant in China. I have invested money in Russia and want to get a good return," she said.

And not all Russians resent the Chinese. One Russian man, Yevgeny, said he earns more than his fellow greenhouse workers by taking on board the main rule of business in the new climate: adopt the Chinese style.

"Everything is possible if you know the right people," Yevgeny said.

His brother is married to a relative of the Chinese greenhouse owner, and Yevgeniy is looking to build his own greenhouse one day.

"There will always be work. But some people are too proud to work for the Chinese, they don't want to," he said.

But as they look across the River Amur and see the once small Chinese village of Heihe developing into a thriving modern city on the back of profits made across the border, the Russians may well decide they have to swallow their pride.

banova888

Alfrescian
Loyal

There are companies call Many Many Indian, with Many Many Idiot, which hired Many Many Indian, and do a lot of Many Many Backstabbing, Many Many Delay, the bosses going to face Many Many problems in the future.

Holly shit ! Good luck !

Good luck to those infected by pig flu!

Russians fear Chinese takeover

Russians are seeing red as the Chinese presence grows

Citizens of Amur Region in Russia's Far East are waking up to the fact that a quiet revolution has overtaken them - the Chinese have arrived and are there to stay.
Local people have begun referring to the phenomenon as "creeping occupation".

Large numbers of Chinese are crossing the border to trade, over a thousand a day according to local officials, and many of them are staying to live and work.

Some immigrants are planning to stay

The Amur Region sits atop northern China and for centuries has been home to an array of native peoples, many originating from the Chinese interior.

Fertile farmland, gold deposits and ample timber reserves made the region a magnet for settlers from all over the Russian empire and today the vast majority of its inhabitants are native Russians.

Making money

But these people are now feeling threatened by the new wave of immigrants.

"Now it's all to benefit the Chinese," one Russian inhabitant said to a Russian TV correspondent, sent to report on the situation.

"The Chinese should consider our interests too, not only theirs," the man complained.

And just what are the Chinese doing to cause the Russians such disquiet?

I'm going to live and work here for a long time

Chinese immigrant
They are making money out of farming, restaurants and ordinary trade where their Russian counterparts mostly fail.

Many of the "tourists" that cross the border from China, stay on as illegal immigrants, but by keeping a low profile and, above all, by avoiding breaking the law, they remain invisible to the authorities and quietly get on with making a living.

Influence

Russian TV has reported that the Chinese are now present in "almost all structures" in the region's capital Blagoveshchensk and that Chinese companies have begun building houses in the city.

Though they are still not represented at local government level, the new settlers have begun to influence politics in the area. In the recent electoral campaign for governor, Russian media noted "vigorous lobbying" by the Chinese to protect their interests.

Some Russians are even adopting the "Chinese style"

And resentment among Russians has increased as roles have been reversed: where in past centuries the Chinese were invited to the region to work as cheap labour, Russians are now being forced to work for their new neighbours.

"We have no work on our collective farm. But we have to earn a living somehow," one Russian woman working for a Chinese vegetable producer told a reporter.

For their part, the Chinese claim they want to help Russia.

Good return

"Russian agriculture is weak and I would like to grow many vegetables and supply them to the Russians," one vegetable grower said.

Likewise, a female restaurateur told the reporter that while she was a Chinese woman she was now a "Russian citizen".

"I'm going to live and work here for a long time".

"I have no restaurant in China. I have invested money in Russia and want to get a good return," she said.

And not all Russians resent the Chinese. One Russian man, Yevgeny, said he earns more than his fellow greenhouse workers by taking on board the main rule of business in the new climate: adopt the Chinese style.

"Everything is possible if you know the right people," Yevgeny said.

His brother is married to a relative of the Chinese greenhouse owner, and Yevgeniy is looking to build his own greenhouse one day.

"There will always be work. But some people are too proud to work for the Chinese, they don't want to," he said.

But as they look across the River Amur and see the once small Chinese village of Heihe developing into a thriving modern city on the back of profits made across the border, the Russians may well decide they have to swallow their pride.