• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My colleague got sacked bcos of a keling [Sinkie racial "harmony" at its very best]

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: My colleague got sacked bcos of a keling

a whole sub-continent under 1 company rule for centuries.

Very proud people.

:biggrin:

Let's observe the Chinks for a moment. They only prosper when they are in the minority and that is because the other races give and take.

Let's now look at a largely homogeneous Chink population - namely China and Singapore. Both have authoritarian regimes even in present day. Can we blame the Chinks for this?

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal

I guess the chinks' points are:

1. They are taking their jobs
2. They are fucking their women

I have to concede both points as they are the reason why Indian FTs or citizens are targeted by disgruntled Chinks.

The facts are indisputable. Chinks make up the majority of the population -75% while Indian including FTs are no more than 10%. Despite being outnumbered 7.5 Chink to 1 Keling, these bozos are losing their jobs and women to kelings. what does this say about the Chinese breed?

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal

did they fuck your wife/mum too?

Chinks can't fuck their way out of a paper bag. Ask the PRC whores.. why are they able to keep their brains intact when they are busy mind fucking a Chink out of his savings? How many sob stories have we read in the Chinese daily thus far? Still got a bone to pick with the Indians? What audacity?

Chinks are outsmarted and outclassed by kelings despite making the overwhelming majority and its starting to hurt badly during these bad times. Else why the dissatisfaction?

AfterTimes

Alfrescian
Loyal

Let's observe the Chinks for a moment. They only prosper when they are in the minority and that is because the other races give and take.

Let's now look at a largely homogeneous Chink population - namely China and Singapore. Both have authoritarian regimes even in present day. Can we blame the Chinks for this?

You must be kidding.

Overseas chinese are always the victims and punching bags in their host countries.

Being economically discriminates upon by the Malaysian New Economic Policy is bad enough. Untold sufferings were hedged upon the chinese during the Suharto era in Indonesia, as innocent people were killed and raped with the murderers never been held to justice. Even the US did not come clean with their treatment of migrated overseas chinese in the early 1900s, as they were treated more like slaves than dignified workers.

No doubt Singapore is an authoritarian regime, and I wonder why such an authoritarian regime can attract so many keling, whom are from the largest democratic country on earth, to come here. This place is definitely not suitable for you guys so please go back asap, and bring the whole lot with you.

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal

You must be kidding.

Overseas chinese are always the victims and punching bags in their host countries.

Being economically discriminates upon by the Malaysian New Economic Policy is bad enough. Untold sufferings were hedged upon the chinese during the Suharto era in Indonesia, as innocent people were killed and raped with the murderers never been held to justice. Even the US did not come clean with their treatment of migrated overseas chinese in the early 1900s, as they were treated more like slaves than dignified workers.

No doubt Singapore is an authoritarian regime, and I wonder why such an authoritarian regime can attract so many keling, whom are from the largest democratic country on earth, to come here. This place is definitely not suitable for you guys so please go back asap, and bring the whole lot with you.

Give me a break. Chinks often and always wear out their welcome through abuse. Its a breed that can never exist in harmony with the rest regardless of its size. Remember Pauline Hanson and that famous signboard outside the restaurant? "No dogs or Chinks allowed"

Chinks deserved what they got Suharto era. What with the underhand methods and the corruption while manipulating the economy. Cry me a fucking river.

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal

You remember there was this case when the Indian woman cut and cooked his Indian husband into a pot of curry.

Indians not only a poisonous snake, but also violence in nature. The kelings like to beat up their wives when they are drunk. So is a good karma that the Indians are cut and cooked to become curry. Actually this Indian wife should have feed this curry to the dogs.

Of course a Chink will forget about Adrian Lim and the Toa Payoh rituals. What hypocrisy.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toa_Payoh_ritual_murders

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal

A less than ten word summary for this miserable thread:

"Politics of Envy"

fox_hound_33

Alfrescian
Loyal

Interesting thread...not to mention very personal to me.
I am an Indian "FT myself". But not the typical FT that you would encounter on the streets. I came here to Singapore in my teens and have called Singapore my home ever since. (i know, some of you are going to flame me now but that's ok).

I completely agree with the message in this thread. Indians from India are cunning, unscrupulous, dishonest, back-stabbing, miserly, lack etiquette, so on and so forth. The reason they are like this is because...................there is no reason at all!!!. This is how things are done in India, this is day-to-day life in india, this is how everyone goes about thier life in india, from the ministers to the local officials, engineers, managers, tom, dick and harry.

A lot of singaporeans (as well as other nationalities) are flabergasted when they witness such activities. So am i. But guys understand, this is how india works. These FT are employing the same survival tactics that they have mastered back in india. To them its just a way of life.

I am not justifying their behavior though. I myself have had some very bad experience. Both in Singapore as well as back in my home town i have been conned by these fellows. And i generally tend to stay away from them. and my advise yo you is also the same. Try your best to stay away from them, keep your relationship strictly professional, do not get too close.

Just to add, the ones that come here to Singapore at a very young age to study and then work or the ones who are educated in some other country and come here to work.... they are better. They usually don't carry the typical traits of someone born, bred and grown-up in India. Having said all this, i have met with some very good folks from India. My current boss is an Indian dude and so is a collegue of mine. They are nice folks. I hope you guys can get to meet some nice indian folks too.

jim007jimmyboy

Alfrescian
Loyal

I am an Indian "FT myself". But not the typical FT that you would encounter on the streets. I came here to Singapore in my teens and have called Singapore my home ever since. (i know, some of you are going to flame me now but that's ok).

I completely agree with the message in this thread. Indians from India are cunning, unscrupulous, dishonest, back-stabbing, miserly, lack etiquette, so on and so forth. The reason they are like this is because...................there is no reason at all!!!. This is how things are done in India, this is day-to-day life in india, this is how everyone goes about thier life in india, from the ministers to the local officials, engineers, managers, tom, dick and harry.

A lot of singaporeans (as well as other nationalities) are flabergasted when they witness such activities. So am i. But guys understand, this is how india works. These FT are employing the same survival tactics that they have mastered back in india. To them its just a way of life.

I am not justifying their behavior though. I myself have had some very bad experience. Both in Singapore as well as back in my home town i have been conned by these fellows. And i generally tend to stay away from them. and my advise yo you is also the same. Try your best to stay away from them, keep your relationship strictly professional, do not get too close.

Just to add, the ones that come here to Singapore at a very young age to study and then work or the ones who are educated in some other country and come here to work.... they are better. They usually don't carry the typical traits of someone born, bred and grown-up in India. Having said all this, i have met with some very good folks from India. My current boss is an Indian dude and so is a collegue of mine. They are nice folks. I hope you guys can get to meet some nice indian folks too.

finally a honest comment! I respect that bro!

khunking

Alfrescian
Loyal

Are you on the wrong path?

Give me a break. Chinks often and always wear out their welcome through abuse. Its a breed that can never exist in harmony with the rest regardless of its size. Remember Pauline Hanson and that famous signboard outside the restaurant? "No dogs or Chinks allowed"

Coffeeshop Chit Chat - My colleague got sacked bcos of a keling

http://www.singsupplies.com/showthread.php?t=28131

Chinks deserved what they got Suharto era. What with the underhand methods and the corruption while manipulating the economy. Cry me a fucking river.

Satyam scandal shocks India

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/business/7818220.stm

mercbenz

Alfrescian
Loyal

I know a few nice Indians, and they're from SG and London.

nickers9

Alfrescian
Loyal

I agree with you bro. I think what you said is right. If the Indians from India came here at a very young age and grows up in Singapore, maybe they are better Indians than those that just came from India. But very rare to find this kind of good Indians. I think maybe 1 out of 100 Indians are the good ones.

Angelo

Alfrescian
Loyal

Of course a respected "fake" Indian comment will be welcomed by a beleaguered Chink population.

LOL. what a sore keling you are. hahahaha. black and very sore...and smelly too. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Angelo

Alfrescian
Loyal

hahaha. black and smelly keling poke eyes to see stars again.

China prosper becos the chinese which is the majority race give and take. not the other way round.

LOL. as usual the Keling forked tounge. So centuries of colonization under east-india company still has not waken up your black eyes

:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Angelo

Alfrescian
Loyal

I guess the chinks' points are:

1. They are taking their jobs
2. They are fucking their women

LOL another black cobra joins in the fun.

Thats the problem with kelings. They won't admit their faults even with so many real life examples here.

Instead they try to stir up a shit storm to blur everything.

hahahahhaha. so predictable.

Angelo

Alfrescian
Loyal

hahahhaa. just like how the kelings divide themselves and manipulated each other into the caste system, with the holy cow on top?

LOL

Last edited: