• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My buddy dating a hot babe prostitute

ronaldinho

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have a good drinking buddy whom I met more than years ago when we were both fighting for the same sales account.

We had a major argument at first but settled it over drinks and then became good friends since.

Recently, he began dating a really hot China girl. Many of our kakis envious of him, but I knew the girl because I have slept with her before when she was working as KTV girl at Dynasty two years ago. I spent two nights with her at Hotel Rendezvous.

She begged me not to tell my buddy of her activities as this is her chance to settle down and be happy

I told her she has to be honest if she truly loves him and if he loves her, he will accept her as she is and her past

My first instinct is to tell. But I will wait and see

I think it is none of my business, then again if my buddy finds out that I didn't tell him, all the friendship is over

Maybe I should just go have a good fuck and don't think so much

Yoshitei

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is very interesting.

You could be a devil and ask for sex in exchange for your silence.

Or you could be a better man and give her, say 72 hours to come clean with your buddy on her past or you'll rat on her.

Logisex

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have a good drinking buddy whom I met more than years ago when we were both fighting for the same sales account.

We had a major argument at first but settled it over drinks and then became good friends since.

Recently, he began dating a really hot China girl. Many of our kakis envious of him, but I knew the girl because I have slept with her before when she was working as KTV girl at Dynasty two years ago. I spent two nights with her at Hotel Rendezvous.

She begged me not to tell my buddy of her activities as this is her chance to settle down and be happy

I told her she has to be honest if she truly loves him and if he loves her, he will accept her as she is and her past

I think it is none of my business, then again if my buddy finds out that I didn't tell him, all the friendship is over

If your friend got to know her also in a KTV, then there is nothing to tell.

How would your frind find out that you have slept with her if you didn't tell him so why worry?

I guess she must have been a good fuck or else you won't spend 2 nights with her. So you should be happy for your frined since you have already done the quality check for him.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

he is your drinking buddy, not your family
so, sit back and enjoy the show
in fact, start to document everything
can write a book about how stupid sinkies are and how greedy PRC women
enjoy the wedding party, you will feel so great that day, you bed the bride
enjoy the FUN
sinkies are so useless fxxk, learn from jews, dump the prc actress

gerard126333

Alfrescian
Loyal
he is your drinking buddy, not your family
so, sit back and enjoy the show
in fact, start to document everything
can write a book about how stupid sinkies are and how greedy PRC women
enjoy the wedding party, you will feel so great that day, you bed the bride
enjoy the FUN
sinkies are so useless fxxk, learn from jews, dump the prc actress

Theres only one place where we can go
Where the price is right just to fuck a hole
Its always popular with the girls and the guys
cause for all my money, its the best buy
Ten dollars, two hours is the time of the stay
Its more than enough time to slay
Each room has a bed and also a sink
So you can wash your dick after fucking the pink
But be careful of the things that you use
Cause you can get arrested for sex abuse
So as you hit the door and the panties drop,
Whole lot of suckin and fuckin at the fuck shop!

butoh6050

Alfrescian
Loyal
When your friend finds out, put on your best Lee Hsien Loong impression, shrug your shoulders and say ""what to do, its happened" lets move on."

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your buddy should know 10/10 PRC Meis are nothing but prostitutes so don't think he that bodoh...

Chink stupidity is of a totally different order. 10/10 times when he sees a PRC pussy he will fall under her spell. He will only awake when the PRC whore has gutted him dry.

Leegimeremover

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well, SPGs are equally prostitutes today, but worse looking than PRCs, try to behave like a man and are poor at feminine acting skills. In today's world getting your prenuptials prepared is the smart thing. Believing that any woman will not cheat you is stupid. To claim that PRCs are worse than SPGs is drunk talk. PRCs give you more fun than SPGs anytime. Perhaps that is why it seems the grief is more marked when it strikes but is actually the same in actual result as it is with SPGs.

ronaldinho

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well, SPGs are equally prostitutes today, but worse looking than PRCs, try to behave like a man and are poor at feminine acting skills. In today's world getting your prenuptials prepared is the smart thing. Believing that any woman will not cheat you is stupid. To claim that PRCs are worse than SPGs is drunk talk. PRCs give you more fun than SPGs anytime. Perhaps that is why it seems the grief is more marked when it strikes but is actually the same in actual result as it is with SPGs.

PRC women are smarter and socially savvy, they know how to make the men feel good and whether or not to make him carrot head depends on her

SPG quite clueless, throw themselves at angmoh men, blow for them and still pay for them. A lot of angmoh here are losers in their own country, they have fun here, then retire back on unemploment benefit or other social scheme at taxpayer expense

Except that the world's largest western countries are now bankrupt and cannot finance these handouts anymore

Leegimeremover

Alfrescian
Loyal
PRC women are smarter and socially savvy, they know how to make the men feel good and whether or not to make him carrot head depends on her

SPG quite clueless, throw themselves at angmoh men, blow for them and still pay for them. A lot of angmoh here are losers in their own country, they have fun here, then retire back on unemploment benefit or other social scheme at taxpayer expense

Except that the world's largest western countries are now bankrupt and cannot finance these handouts anymore

Yup, when you talk about EQ of SPGs, they are worse than Singapore men, perhaps. Look at our top women here.... How many of the MPs and top CEOs have guffawed so bad that they are public enemy no. 1? Please count the ways.