• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My annoying yet nice neighbour who hoards everything, hope I don't end up like him

SadPlumpGal

Alfrescian
Loyal
My neighbour loves to hoard everything - bottles, newspapers, cardboard, pots, items such as broken fans, furniture, broken bicycles that he retrieved from the garbage dump nearby.

It is his hobby - sometimes he will make something useful, but most times it just piles up. His favourite sentence is, "People these days so wasteful, throw away good objects."

What he does is laudable but at the same time it is annoying because the stuff will pile up in the corridor and sometimes his DIY work is very noisy. He is a bit old, in his late 50s or early 60s and his hearing is 25%, so he doesn't know the noise he is making.

Last night when I went over to scold him, he instead opened the door and gave me a papier mache kitten made from old newspapers. Sigh, nice man but sometimes a bother.

I think he is lonely like me, I hope I don't end up a hoarder.