• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat muud Customs Officer AT KLIA Tries To Shake Down Chink Tourist! Jiuhu Chink Minister Tells muud To Fuck Off In Public! Faggot Will Investigate Case!

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
The power of rosmah's bomoh is impressive.
First managed to get rid of najibs first wife, then marry rosmah.
Manage to work Najib up to PM.
Manage to blow up altantuya and no one gets caught.
Manage to make najibs powerful family stay away from Najib. Even though the whole family hates her.
And now manages to keep her out of jail!
Amazing!
Finally, you get to see the whole picture. Najib was not bad by nature. He was greatly influenced and eventually brought down by that witch Rosmah.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Najib had brought large investment projects from Middle East and China into Malaysia during his rule. It doesn't matter if the cat is black or white, as long as it can catch mice, it's enough.
Most of those middle East investment were stalled. I think the Arabs realised they were conned by najib. One development, extension of klcc shopping mall office block and raffles hotel has been dormant for 6 years already. Only basement parking completed.
Only Chinese development went ahead. But soured after winnie's curtailment of overseas remittance.

countryman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am goingb o change thus. I am going to make sinkie look bad. France us a good example to follow next time a minority gets hanged for being set up delivering drugs just to satisfy cops kpi's.
Don't talk so much here... Better cycle faster to finish delivering your food..

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Tell Anwar, the tourist minister and MACC don't waste time. These Bumis are born corrupt. If the Gov follow strictly by the book, soon almost all the immigration officers will be arrested batch after batch rinse and repeat. Soon there will be no one manning the booths.

With laziness and ineptness deep in their genes, if they are not corrupted then we should worry, LOL.

If bumis go to church more regularly, they wouldn't be so corrupt. They would have a good work ethic instead.

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal
If bumis go to church more regularly, they wouldn't be so corrupt. They would have a good work ethic instead.

Unfortunately and factually no regardless of how sensitive this topic is.

Bumis being part of Austronesian genes are like a group of cursed people whereby no amount of religious indoctrination nor education nor engineering can help to uplift them towards a righteous path. Just look at Pinoys, also Austronesian genes, being Catholics, they also go to church, attend Mass with confessions some more, but sadly reality is, they are even in a worst state than M'sia or Indonesia with massive corruption, poor governance and drug addiction. Worse is, they breed like rabbits.

Even the best and least corrupted Gov like S'pore can only uplift their lives and morals marginally but we continue to see them indulging in incest ('Guess' incidents), drug addiction and crimes. It's an uncontrollable urge deeply embedded in their genes. So you can imagine what happen in other countries.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Austronesian_peoples

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
Malaysia's customs used to visit singapore exporters to collect "donations" for their Annual D&D and various events. To think that they can even block a Minister from entering their perimeter hints that these people are like kings within their domains of control.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Najib had brought large investment projects from Middle East and China into Malaysia during his rule. It doesn't matter if the cat is black or white, as long as it can catch mice, it's enough.
Cat is no use if he eats all the mice himself.
Finally, you get to see the whole picture. Najib was not bad by nature. He was greatly influenced and eventually brought down by that witch Rosmah.
He is just under Rosmah's spell. That puki must be mesmerising. I wonder if he still get to sniff it in jail?

parrardee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey friend ( and I use the term loosely ), I see you have started to brown nose Mr Loofy lately. Are you having a good time then? I am afraid I cannot accede to your PMed request to borrow money from me as I am rather short of cash at the moment. Try borrowing from Mr Laksa or better still you can rent yourself out in Geylang or Orchard Towers before they close for good.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey friend ( and I use the term loosely ), I see you have started to brown nose Mr Loofy lately. Are you having a good time then? I am afraid I cannot accede to your PMed request to borrow money from me as I am rather short of cash at the moment. Try borrowing from Mr Laksa or better still you can rent yourself out in Geylang or Orchard Towers before they close for good.
Hey moron, this type of post indicates the absolute limit of your intellect.

What a low class scum you are with this kind of post.

The anti- Singaporean jiuhu kia at it again, pretending to be ani PAP but in reality posting here to try to stir up shit for Singapore. Some idiots here cant see through you but most can.

I am sure it is normal for you and your family to do such things but certainly not mine. I hope you and your mother enjoy one another.

You may not know it but you are the daft one. Sam describes you well, the ''know it all '' spouting toxic bullshit all the time.

You must have shit in your eyes.

You sound like a complete idiot. Is it because you have been vaccinated more than 10 times?

You are the most unpatriotic idiot, if you are Singaporean in the first place. Its one thing to kpkb about the ruling party but you bitch and try to ridicule everything Singaporean. You must be a foreigner with an agenda in this forum with the aim of stirring Singaporeans up to cause trouble...

Last edited:

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Corruption is when the bible says the father is the ONLY true god but you say Jesus is god.
Corruption is when in the bible god says to only worship him and not other gods, idols and images but yet you do.

parrardee

Alfrescian
Loyal

The anti- Singaporean jiuhu kia at it again, pretending to be ani PAP but in reality posting here to try to stir up shit for Singapore. Some idiots here cant see through you but most can.

I am sure it is normal for you and your family to do such things but certainly not mine. I hope you and your mother enjoy one another.

You may not know it but you are the daft one. Sam describes you well, the ''know it all '' spouting toxic bullshit all the time.

You sound like a complete idiot. Is it because you have been vaccinated more than 10 times?

You are the most unpatriotic idiot, if you are Singaporean in the first place. Its one thing to kpkb about the ruling party but you bitch and try to ridicule everything Singaporean. You must be a foreigner with an agenda in this forum with the aim of stirring Singaporeans up to cause trouble...
Dont be angry with me just because I wont lend you the money you PMed me about. Some other people here also warned me about lending you any money so please dont PM me again.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
So! I have been piecing the story together. Boss comes to jiu hu to do a PhD in some filming course. In Shah alam.
Now why would the boss need a assistant to study?

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dont be angry with me just because I wont lend you the money you PMed me about. Some other people here also warned me about lending you any money so please dont PM me again.

The anti- Singaporean jiuhu kia at it again, pretending to be anti PAP but in reality posting here to try to stir up shit for Singapore. Some idiots here can't see through you but most can.

I am sure it is normal for you and your family to do such things but certainly not mine. Being a Desi, I hope you and your father enjoy one another.

You may not know it but you are the daft one. Sam describes you well, the "'know it all'' spouting toxic bullshit all the time.

You are the most unpatriotic idiot, if you are a Singaporean in the first place. It's one thing to kpkb about the ruling party but you bitch and try to ridicule everything Singaporean. You must be a foreigner with an agenda in this forum with the aim of stirring Singaporeans up to cause trouble...

Last edited:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looks more like girl was held up as she was not together with boss at airport. Travel alone as not to create suspicion?

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's about time a Cina be made the PM. m&d will never be able to run a cuntry.

all chink countries are wuhan virus carriers, autocracies, dictatorships, banana republics with no rule of law no accountability no independent media no right to protest etc etc.

or
they are full on yankee vassals such as japs or gooks.

the worst of them is stinkypura

it got the worst of both sides
it's both a full on yankee vassal state, and also, a dictatorship led by a eunuch, autocracy one party state banana republic with no rule of law no accountability etc.

eunuch brigades

oRt61M1.jpg

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are u pretending to be stupid or are u really stupid ?:laugh:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Corruption is when the bible says the father is the ONLY true god but you say Jesus is god.
Corruption is when in the bible god says to only worship him and not other gods, idols and images but yet you do.

Corruption is in your moslem quran, standardized only in 1924 in Egypt after the imams couldn't stand it any longer with so many different versions of quran in circulation.

Corruption is when mohammedans worship a stone but cover it up by baselessly accusing others of idolatory.

36pyzkkhaew71.jpg