• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat muud Customs Officer AT KLIA Tries To Shake Down Chink Tourist! Jiuhu Chink Minister Tells muud To Fuck Off In Public! Faggot Will Investigate Case!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
anwar_klia.jpeg

KUALA LUMPUR: Malaysian authorities will take appropriate action if there were errors made during an incident earlier this week, in which a Chinese national was initially barred entry at Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA).

Malaysia's Prime Minister Anwar Ibrahim made the comments in a Facebook post on Sunday (Jul 1), following a visit to the airport.

"During a surprise visit to the immigration and customs counters at KLIA earlier today, I saw that there is room for improvement to enhance operations at the country's entry point," he said.

"I had the opportunity to meet and speak with the staff and officers on duty regarding their daily operations, both at the arrival and departure counters."

The prime minister said that he also observed "emerging issues or problems" during the daily handling of tourists and foreign nationals, as well as local residents.

"In light of the recent incident involving Chinese tourists, I assure you that a thorough investigation will be conducted by the authorities, and preliminary discussions will be held during the Cabinet meeting this Wednesday," wrote Mr Anwar.

"Meanwhile, appropriate actions will also be taken by the parties involved if there are any mistakes that should not have occurred and ... affected the fluidity of operations," he added.

anwar_immigration_.jpeg

In a report published on Saturday, local news outlet The Star quoted Tourism, Arts and Culture Minister Tiong King Sing as saying that he had to personally step in to help an employee of a China-based media company after she was allegedly held up by immigration officers at KLIA on arrival from Shenzhen on Thursday.

According to The Star, the woman, who is a China national, alleged that she was denied entry by immigration officers although her travel documents were in order.

She claimed that she was asked to pay several thousand ringgit if she wanted to be allowed entry, the report said.

The woman had reportedly arrived in Malaysia with her superior, a senior official of a Chinese government-owned TV station.

While her superior was cleared and allowed entry by the Malaysian Immigration Department (JIM), the woman, who is the senior official’s personal assistant, was denied entry and allegedly told there were discrepancies in her travel documents.

Mr Tiong was quoted by The Star as saying that the station official called up the Consulate General of Malaysia in Guangzhou and sought help upon seeing her colleague in distress.

"I received a call from a staff member of the consulate general's office who related what allegedly happened," Mr Tiong reportedly said.

"I contacted the Malaysian Anti-Corruption Commission (MACC) and together with its officers, we went over to KLIA at 3pm to investigate. I met and spoke to both the visitors and immigration officers on duty."

Mr Tiong reportedly also said the personal assistant was later allowed to enter the country after he had intervened, adding that “Thursday’s incident was the fifth time I had gone to intervene on such matters".

PROBE INTO ALLEGATIONS OF CORRUPTION
On Saturday, the MACC said it will investigate allegations of corruption by immigration officers when handling foreign tourists at the country’s entry points.

MACC chief commissioner Azam Baki said the commission was gathering information from the parties involved, including a well-known dignitary and JIM, to facilitate the investigation.

A local news portal on Thursday reported that a commotion occurred at KLIA, when a Malaysian minister allegedly attempted to "rescue" a female Chinese national who was denied entry into the country.

The minister, purportedly Mr Tiong, was said to have barged into the arrival hall without applying for a security pass, with the incident going viral on social media.

Immigration director-general Ruslin Jusoh said on Friday his department would also investigate the incident.

Mr Tiong was quoted by The Star as saying that the media reports which said he did not have a security pass to enter the arrival zone of KLIA were "untrue" and he had a pass that was valid until next year.

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/asi...mistakes-found-says-malaysia-pm-anwar-3601126

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
Vietnam and Indonesia customs also ask for coffee money from business-travellers.

Now you understand why no photography allowed in customs clearance area?

ChristJohnny

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looks like the MAT immigration officer chose the wrong target this time ... thinking that he can away just like his friend Ahmad.

Race and IQ
national-iq-scores.jpg

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal
On Saturday, the MACC said it will investigate allegations of corruption by immigration officers when handling foreign tourists at the country’s entry points. ... Mr Tiong reportedly also said the personal assistant was later allowed to enter the country after he had intervened, adding that “Thursday’s incident was the fifth time I had gone to intervene on such matters".

Tell Anwar, the tourist minister and MACC don't waste time. These Bumis are born corrupt. If the Gov follow strictly by the book, soon almost all the immigration officers will be arrested batch after batch rinse and repeat. Soon there will be no one manning the booths.

With laziness and ineptness deep in their genes, if they are not corrupted then we should worry, LOL.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anwar the lying wayang king.
If he were serious, he would put a rule in place that all public servants and their families bank account are an open book, which the public can check at any time.

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
If he were serious, he would put a rule in place that all public servants and their families bank account are an open book, which the public can check at any time.
if u ever took genting cruise to port klang before, u would notice the hordes of malaysia custom officers boarding the vessel's main buffet deck to grab meals during the stopover.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
At the end of the day, Jib Gor is still the best.

countryman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm glad Muudland is having all these issues within their own muud race.. This only proves they're still very backward thus making its next door neighbour look good!

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I believe they have a banking secrecy act which prevents non account holder from looking at statements without permission.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm glad Muudland is having all these issues within their own muud race.. This only proves they're still very backward thus making its next door neighbour look good!
I am goingb o change thus. I am going to make sinkie look bad. France us a good example to follow next time a minority gets hanged for being set up delivering drugs just to satisfy cops kpi's.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
if u ever took genting cruise to port klang before, u would notice the hordes of malaysia custom officers boarding the vessel's main buffet deck to grab meals during the stopover.
I think SG customs and immigrations when they board any vessel, are afforded such courtesy.
It happens all over the world.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mahathair was the best
I’m seeing from perspective of cheongster and illegal business pov
His time was anything and everything goes
After him Malaysia now tame by comparison
If you look at 1990's, even brunei had impressive growth rate. Sinkie growth i think was better than dr m's. Highest growth rate in the world a couple of times. But that is just me saying.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
The question then is:
Does the amount Najib pockets in his scams, equivalent to or more than all these small timers combined?
Najib was a idiot made used of by his wife and friends. He is of course protecting his wife so ends up in jail.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Najib was a idiot made used of by his wife and friends. He is of course protecting his wife so ends up in jail.
The power of rosmah's bomoh is impressive.
First managed to get rid of najibs first wife, then marry rosmah.
Manage to work Najib up to PM.
Manage to blow up altantuya and no one gets caught.
Manage to make najibs powerful family stay away from Najib. Even though the whole family hates her.
And now manages to keep her out of jail!
Amazing!

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am goingb o change thus. I am going to make sinkie look bad. France us a good example to follow next time a minority gets hanged for being set up delivering drugs just to satisfy cops kpi's.
korekt, so you better stick to onlee food delivery and not dabble in narcoteeks or peddling underaged nonoks.
we pefer muud syed pootra rather than a high ses amdk tom dooley :tongue:

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
The question then is:
Does the amount Najib pockets in his scams, equivalent to or more than all these small timers combined?
Najib had brought large investment projects from Middle East and China into Malaysia during his rule. It doesn't matter if the cat is black or white, as long as it can catch mice, it's enough.