• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mustaffa is now larger

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Went down to visit Mustaffa & noticed that Mustaffa has expanded physically. They've extended their newer wing, it's now even larger.

Must now be the largest department store in Spore :smile:

mako65

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dun ever go during the wkends! It will be real damn crowded...nice to hve the kitchen utensils on the 3rd level, obviously so much cheaper than taka!

SneeringTree

Alfrescian
Loyal
Probably the worst kept secret in Mustafa is their branded perfumes which are so much cheaper than elsewhere (even duty free shops!).

QXD

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You sure the perfume is not parallel imports from India with the "essence of Ganges" thrown in?

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dun ever go during the wkends! It will be real damn crowded...nice to hve the kitchen utensils on the 3rd level, obviously so much cheaper than taka!

The same can be said for Orchard Rd. Too many people in Spore :(

On weekends I'm reluctant to go anywhere, even the neighbourhood mall is crowded

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Went down to visit Mustaffa & noticed that Mustaffa has expanded physically. They've extended their newer wing, it's now even larger.

Must now be the largest department store in Spore :smile:
size matters? ... izit betta? ... :confused:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
No, it is the real deal as far as I can tell. I have been buying my bvlgari cologne from mustafa for years with no problems.

can the smell last ? the last time i was in singapore ,i went lucky plaza to buy cologne ....same smell same bottle design same packaging but the smell wont last ..after that my friends told me that lucky plaza is selling fake stuffs .

SneeringTree

Alfrescian
Loyal
can the smell last ? the last time i was in singapore ,i went lucky plaza to buy cologne ....same smell same bottle design same packaging but the smell wont last ..after that my friends told me that lucky plaza is selling fake stuffs .

Yes, I don't think Mustafa's fake. You go buy and tell me how is it.

sufferwell

Alfrescian
Loyal
correct me if i am wrong, the perfumes there are 10-15% cheaper than at dutyfree, same packaging etc..
even by paying cash, buying in bulk, cutting middlemen etc, how can they be so much cheaper especially with GST included?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
correct me if i am wrong, the perfumes there are 10-15% cheaper than at dutyfree, same packaging etc..
even by paying cash, buying in bulk, cutting middlemen etc, how can they be so much cheaper especially with GST included?

My apologies. I am not able to answer your question. But when you ask around, people in the FMCG trade, they always say M is cheaper coz pay cash to suppliers. Your point is valid - how can it be cheaper than DFS? Parallel import?

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My apologies. I am not able to answer your question. But when you ask around, people in the FMCG trade, they always say M is cheaper coz pay cash to suppliers. Your point is valid - how can it be cheaper than DFS? Parallel import?

One way. Import from frontal launderers for Indian Ocean pirates. :eek:

Singapore import duty paid yet cheaper than duty free and legalised. :cool:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yes, I don't think Mustafa's fake. You go buy and tell me how is it.

next time ...if got the chance to go mustafa ...i will buy . by the way , the barcode on the box is located on the side of the box or below ? i heard they said if the barcode is on the side means fake .