• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mudlaysian Officials Make Singaporean Women Do Nude Squats, Treat Them Like Dogs!

L

lauhunku

<iframe width="640" height="510" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/8Ok12HuuCDI?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

annexa

Alfrescian
Loyal
I miss the days when got Ong Ah Heng who dare to come out and ask everyone not go JB for 1 month. And a lot people got pride enough to listen to Ong Ah Heng. This MP should not retire.

FuzzyDude

Alfrescian
Loyal
What if the two ladies were malays, wearing baju kurungs ..Would they have been subjected to the same treatment ??? I think not...

jw5

Loyal
I miss the days when got Ong Ah Heng who dare to come out and ask everyone not go JB for 1 month. And a lot people got pride enough to listen to Ong Ah Heng. This MP should not retire.

His son can continue this what. Why worry? :biggrin:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You retarded gay dog :oIo:

You arse is still sore after being analised by the Mudlaysian officials with their batons. Told you not to go to a failed state like Mudlaysia but you just wouldn't listen:oIo:

You're not retarded nor a gay dog

But an insipid, smelly stinking piece of hog shit.

EVen gay dogs spit on a nigger like you.

Even the word nigger is too good for you fuck face.

apogee

Alfrescian
Loyal
They were asked to squat up and down 10x while pulling their ears... what is the purpose of that then ??? so the contraband will fall out ????

When they pull their ears, the orifice becomes bigger. I understand Singapore also practices the same thing

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lianbeng says, "that's part n parcel of daily routine SOP for them when interrogating offenders lah - our SPF wun interfere one.":biggrin:

L

lauhunku

You retarded gay dog

11602142ae7778f85d55cc30c489c379ac5e4239.gif

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
These 2 retarded peasant women are cheapos who wanted to eat dirty, oily and unhealthy Mudlaysian food and hence they did not heed our MM Lee's advice.

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
When they pull their ears, the orifice becomes bigger. I understand Singapore also practices the same thing

Singapore is a First World Country. How dare you compare my country to a failed state like Mudlaysia:mad: You whole family will burnt in HELL for your blasphemy:oIo::oIo:

apogee

Alfrescian
Loyal

Singapore is a First World Country. How dare you compare my country to a failed state like Mudlaysia:mad: You whole family will burnt in HELL for your blasphemy:oIo::oIo:

Do be stupid. All you need is to ask your police friends.