• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mr Wong Seremban Beef Noodles

tomoko

Alfrescian
Loyal
Any one try before, good or not??

#02-90 Amoy Street Food Centre, Singapore 049944

GOH HIAN HAI started selling Seremban's famous beef noodles in the 1960s at the old market. Today, Goh, who is in his nineties, can still be seen managing the till at his stall 748 on the second floor of Seremban Central Market. While business has expanded to include two other beef noodle restaurants in Seremban and one stall in Singapore, the business is still kept within the family. The stall at the market is managed by his daughter and son-in-law, the two restaurants are run by Goh's sons, while a relative tends to the business in Singapore.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not all people like it.
If you like strong smell of beef soup then you will like it.
For me just like I hate the srong smell of mutton soup same as beef soup.
I have try the Seremban original one in Seremban Centre Market and there are few stall selling same product.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i just hate the smell of all meat, smell like rotting flesh. You walk pass a fishmonger stall and you know what i mean.

HakkaThaileen

Alfrescian
Loyal
Any one try before, good or not??

#02-90 Amoy Street Food Centre, Singapore 049944

GOH HIAN HAI started selling Seremban's famous beef noodles in the 1960s at the old market. Today, Goh, who is in his nineties, can still be seen managing the till at his stall 748 on the second floor of Seremban Central Market. While business has expanded to include two other beef noodle restaurants in Seremban and one stall in Singapore, the business is still kept within the family. The stall at the market is managed by his daughter and son-in-law, the two restaurants are run by Goh's sons, while a relative tends to the business in Singapore.

Is it operated on a franchise basis..?

There is one "Mr Wong Seremban Beef Noodles" at Block 84 Marine Parade Central food centre.

Tried. Average. Nothing spectacular..