• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Most Singaporeans Agree That Doctor Allan Ooi Was A Retard

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Contrary to popular internet folklore which pin the blame for his suicide on the SAF, most Singaporeans agree that the real cause of his suicide was the fact that Dr Ooi was an EMOTIONAL RETARD.

Polls have shown that more than 50% of workers are dissatisfied with their work and 15% are extremely dissatisfied with their work. If these poeple has the same low EQ as Dr Ooi, we should see tens of thousands of people jumping over Sheares Bridge.

I put tremendous pressure on my employees to perform and so far, none of them has decide to end it all.

What is there to complain about a high-paying cushy job where your only responsiblity is to write articles for magazines. The bond he signed provided the job security that people would die for. His job is just like that loafers' dream job to enjoy the life of a beach bum in Australia which attracted millions of applicants worldwide.

So let me set the record straight. Dr Ooi did not die due to SAF policy, he die due to his own Emotional Retardedness.

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
5aaa9.jpg

"Knn!! How is it that i dunno?!?!"

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dr Ooi is sure going to Hell for he has murdered himself.

The only reliable source to find out the facts about life after death is the bible--God's word to mankind. Don’t be deceived by a false teacher, all unforgiven murderers, without exception, do not have eternal life and will end up in the lake of fire:

Whoever hates his brother is a murderer, and you know that no murderer has eternal life abiding in him (1 Jn. 3:15, NKJV).

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Contrary to popular internet folklore which pin the blame for his suicide on the SAF, most Singaporeans agree that the real cause of his suicide was the fact that Dr Ooi was an EMOTIONAL RETARD.

Polls have shown that more than 50% of workers are dissatisfied with their work and 15% are extremely dissatisfied with their work. If these poeple has the same low EQ as Dr Ooi, we should see tens of thousands of people jumping over Sheares Bridge.

I put tremendous pressure on my employees to perform and so far, none of them has decide to end it all.

What is there to complain about a high-paying cushy job where your only responsiblity is to write articles for magazines. The bond he signed provided the job security that people would die for. His job is just like that loafers' dream job to enjoy the life of a beach bum in Australia which attracted millions of applicants worldwide.

So let me set the record straight. Dr Ooi did not die due to SAF policy, he die due to his own Emotional Retardedness.

yeah so are his so call elite friends.

popdod

Alfrescian
Loyal
Belittling someone who had passed away and you being the keyboard warrior here.

That shows how good your character is.

Well done, TS!
Keep up the good job.

:wink: :rolleyes: :wink:

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Belittling someone who had passed away and you being the keyboard warrior here.

That shows how good your character is.

Well done, TS!
Keep up the good job.

:wink: :rolleyes: :wink:

You retarded dog :oIo:

I was educating the morons like you.

If you have any family members who do not like their work or school, I hope they will go and keep Dr Ooi company. :oIo:

miosux

Alfrescian
Loyal
-
The only reliable source to find out the facts about life after death is the bible--God's word to mankind. Don’t be deceived by a false teacher, all unforgiven murderers, without exception, do not have eternal life and will end up in the lake of fire:-

Quick, someone call ISD. Clinton666 is stirring up religious hatred by saying muslims and jews are retards.
:mad:

Jason.T

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dr Ooi was an EMOTIONAL RETARD.

Why are you doing this?

Whatever mistake he has done, he has paid the ultimate price, not taking account what his close family and friends have gone through recently.

If this thread makes you feel good about yourself, I hope you spend sometime on self reflection.

DerekDear

Alfrescian
Loyal

If you have the guts let everyone know who you are, so Dr Ooi's classmates can stick the largest anal probe up your torn ass one day when you end up in the emergency department.

:oIo:

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why are you doing this?

Whatever mistake he has done, he has paid the ultimate price, not taking account what his close family and friends have gone through recently.

If this thread makes you feel good about yourself, I hope you spend sometime on self reflection.

You insolent retarded dog :oIo:

You are Power 0, you are worst than a maggot. I am Power 16. You better learned to show respect to people much more powerful than you.

kiwibird7

Alfrescian
Loyal
I feel that the late Dr Ooi has been judged too harshly by those who call him an emotional retard. An act of suicide is often the action of one driven by final desperation beyond all understanding.

Those who have been through NS would know how the SAF and the PAP govt operates. Those so called options given could very well follow the "Heads I win, Tails you lose" variety.

Some may view the golden career path and iron rice bowl as a GOD SENT to be envied but not everyone can operate in an environment of taking and carrying out orders from brainless superiors working in a rigid rule laden organisation like the SAF or the Civil Service.

To a free spirit, that is a fate worse than death itself. The folly of youth led the late Dr Ooi to sign the unbreakable bond that led to the quagmire of hopelessness.

sunny302

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am Power 16. You better learned to show respect to people much more powerful than you.

If that's the case, will you STFU when asked by ppl who has more power than u :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: Why can't you post something more constructive to engage this community and let the dead RIP?

Really Bo liao :mad:

sch_bus_aunt

Alfrescian
Loyal

more singaporeans + more foreigners know that PAP GOVT is the largest RETARD of all to have hired Allan Ooi then caused him to die in a scandal

the first world civil service myth is SHATTERED

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
If that's the case, will you STFU when asked by ppl who has more power than u :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: Why can't you post something more constructive to engage this community and let the dead RIP?

Really Bo liao :mad:

Your dumb posts has ZERO substance. Your power is gained by copying and pasting just like that moron Makapaa.

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal

more singaporeans + more foreigners know that PAP GOVT is the largest RETARD of all to have hired Allan Ooi then caused him to die in a scandal

the first world civil service myth is SHATTERED

What do a school bus auntie like you know about politics. This forum is going down the pits with the infestation of maggots like you.

miosux

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why are you doing this?

i think clinton666 was making a statement of fact rather than proffering his opinion