• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Most Singaporeans Agree That Doctor Allan Ooi Was A Retard

TheBonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
You retarded dog :oIo:

What do a school bus auntie like you know about politics. This forum is going down the pits with the infestation of maggots like you.

What down the pits?....it's already a cesspool! Let stink it up more with our gang of samuraisan....mudskipper....lancheowman...and all the tiu variants!:p

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
why are we still talking about this...the man has died, and SAF has explained. Its a simple case - the guy signed a contract with his eyes wide open. Given his family background and education - he is fully aware of his obligations and rights.

Even if he AWOL and stay away in Aussie forever, given his profession and family wealth - he can well afford to stay there and find a new job - just that he can never step into Singapore. And by the explanation of SAF, options are offered to him and even if he die die want to get out, just pay (as if he cannot afford). Why go jump?

The last piece of jigsaw is pending Queensland police confirmation on the cause of death.

Lets move on, there are many of us who don't even have a job let alone some doctor who wants to get out of one.

TheBonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stop wait a minutes, do I resemble mudskipper lancheowman samuraisan?....
Think you got the wrong chap.......:confused:

hahahahaah....panic liao! suck on lah, mudskipper lancheowman samuraisan. Sam Leong may have deleted my posts but I can still dig it out. You better up the points of that kaybohchee "shoutloud" for picking up the cudgels for you! Enough said , do your thing and Suck On My Dick!:biggrin:

lnchwmn4

Alfrescian
Loyal
sorry sorry that was my doggie, uncle forgot to teach toilet trining, that is why he poo all over the place here and disturb you. pls accept my apologies.

i am oso looking for samurai, see him let me know pls...terima kasih

Dogtracker

Alfrescian
Loyal
sorry sorry that was my doggie, uncle forgot to teach toilet trining, that is why he poo all over the place here and disturb you. pls accept my apologies.

Aiyah so typical of you mudskipper lancheowman samuraisan! Saved me the trouble of locating your nic.

Inchwmn4! It is Inchwmn3 in asiaone.com forum isn't it? the one that pissed off many forummers with your usual arrogance!

Play your infraction game lor. I will register more nics for my own entertainment!

In the meantime, do what you do best, you little cunt! Suck on my Dick! Anybody recalls the love song I always dedicate to mudskipper lancheowman samuraisan?:biggrin:

Dogtracker

Alfrescian
Loyal
#45 03-04-2009, 05:37 PM
tiulehloudau
Alfrescian Join Date: Mar 2009
Infractions: 0/17 (20)
My Reputation:Points: 10 / Power: 0

Re: Antisocial behaviour is a right in Singapore!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think TLLM got a sick fetish for me sia!?!

One can actually create a nick with my name in it?

Hey! Old fuck!

Go back and screw your mother's old dried up cunt!!!

Ka Ni Na Bu Eh Chao Chee Bye!!!

Hey your name is tiuroyston46asshole har ....... not Royston Cheng hor .....Ka Ni Na Bu Eh Chao Chee Bye!!! return back to your family.....

Son....son....Ok I go back and screw your girlfriend wet wet cunt......no problem....

Sam Leong is such a fair man! This kind of fucking peoples mother is OK!:biggrin:

Dogtracker

Alfrescian
Loyal
What wonderful entertaintment! It pays to invest in two subscriber lines. No wonder Sam Leong don't take action? It keeps constant the sammyboy alexa ratings at the 30 something!:biggrin:

Funny! All that education for this? Me I'm just secondary dropout!:biggrin:

lnchwmn4

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey asshole, calling your father doggie har.....such unfilial son, should have killed in your mother holes before you come out......:rolleyes:

sorry sorry this is my doggie too, uncle forgot to teach toilet trining, that is why he poo all over the place here and disturb you. pls accept my apologies.