• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

More Chinese in Sydney and more Indians in Melbourne

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
indians are spoiling their reputation in Australia

no wonder people hate them so much because we can all accept that different people can have different society status but integrity are equal among all people, so if you dont have integrity in your own race, you pull your race image down...

I'm sure many people have similar experiences when it comes to the Indians. Interesting enough, some of the Indian are aware of all this. They usually put it they must be from a particular region or group in India. Same for the PRC as well. Not all are bad, but there are definitely black sheeps.

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm sure many people have similar experiences when it comes to the Indians. Interesting enough, some of the Indian are aware of all this. They usually put it they must be from a particular region or group in India. Same for the PRC as well. Not all are bad, but there are definitely black sheeps.

The Howard govt brought in indians in the Aussie Immigration roadshows in India some years ago because they need skilled workers from the resource booms.
They are now here, but with no jobs. There is a large number of indians in Perth now driving taxis and operating Curry restaurants.

They are still culturally indians, to the embarrassment of many established professional indians.

What are we going to do with them? No idea, some of them are just busy earning enough tax-free money so that they will return to india rich.

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Howard govt brought in indians in the Aussie Immigration roadshows in India some years ago because they need skilled workers from the resource booms.
They are now here, but with no jobs. There is a large number of indians in Perth now driving taxis and operating Curry restaurants.

They are still culturally indians, to the embarrassment of many established professional indians.

What are we going to do with them? No idea, some of them are just busy earning enough tax-free money so that they will return to india rich.

Are they Punjabis? I asked my Indian mei mei what she thinks about the Melbourne riots last year and she said they are Punjabis that did all this. She also mentioned they are the type that stayed back to drive taxis and open Curry restaurants as well.

wrcboi

Alfrescian
Loyal
anyone going to darling harbour to watch football?? aust v germany....wonder how many will stay up to watch at 430am

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
anyone going to darling harbour to watch football?? aust v germany....wonder how many will stay up to watch at 430am

Bah, staying at home to watch. If you are at Darling harbour go there early, aussies are crazy about their team. It would b packed at even 4:30am. I've already bought $10 on aussie to win. AUssie aussie aussie !

wrcboi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bah, staying at home to watch. If you are at Darling harbour go there early, aussies are crazy about their team. It would b packed at even 4:30am. I've already bought $10 on aussie to win. AUssie aussie aussie !

was there on friday for the first opening game....lots of chics...woOoO!!but its too cold...ended up in star city instead....shit packed as well....and lots of chics

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
was there on friday for the first opening game....lots of chics...woOoO!!but its too cold...ended up in star city instead....shit packed as well....and lots of chics

Indeed, a lot of kimchi mei mei or not for the korea match ah ? Anyong hak se yo? Hangul o molah yo?

wrcboi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Indeed, a lot of kimchi mei mei or not for the korea match ah ? Anyong hak se yo? Hangul o molah yo?

didint watch that match but i know koreans male or female are very united and behind their country.....4 years ago was invited to by my korean friend to watch a world cup game....they book a private room and had a big wide projector screening.....appoximately 70?80?? people turn up males and females...some of them paint their face in support and they brought drums in as well......theres a cheeleader who constantly led the crowd into cheering during the game....its as good as watching the game live...very atmospheric...