• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Monday night - sianz...

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If you want to something to look forward to on a daily basis, you need to embark upon a few journeys with a goal in mind for each one.

As you progress, you'll feel a sense of achievement for each milestone you reach and you can then look forward to conquering the next hurdle.

When you've finished one journey, start planning the next one.

I tell myself to bash sinkies at least 10 times per day. Then it is mission accomplished. You will feel great the whole day.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I tell myself to bash sinkies at least 10 times per day. Then it is mission accomplished. You will feel great the whole day.

LOL!... You must be kidding me! The only sinkie here is you! Trying to infract me 7 times to stop me from exposing your true sinkied colour? LOL!... Come on you lanjiaoless faggot, why you got no balls to admit that you are sinkied? You have not thank me for doing the fucking for you, you sinkie Tony-lanjiaoless-chat.

Devil_Within

Alfrescian
Loyal

Faggot Tony-lanjiaoless-chat, Uncle Devil here told you before that I will continue to expose your sinkie behaviour. You tried to ban me with your infraction, right? LOL!... Such a sinkie behaviour you have there! LOL!... But Uncle here is still strong. How? You still have not thank me for doing the fucking for you leh. Why you so sinkie ah? LOL!....