• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

MOH must quarantine ALL those who was at the event at Safra Jurong and not wait for them to be tested and infected

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
By your "logic", we may as well legalize all manner of opioids, since after all people are at liberty to choose whether or not they wish to use (abuse) them.

Let's go back to the prohibition years then or better still let the government control everything... what you wear, what car you drive, what you eat, when you eat, what job you do, what language you speak and who you speak to.

After all government controls are always for the common good to make society better for all.

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kan stupid. They operate a hawker stall. Concentrating on safra got use? The two old fucks were sick and did not go hospital.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why are they not issuing quarantine orders to ALL those present at the event. What are they waiting for? These people must be isolated immediately, otherwise they will infect other innocent victims that they come into contact with, whether at their homes, office or outside.
U not hear minister say? Do not do into others and all that. :cautious:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Stay at home! Stay at home!
yes, i'd rather stay home if my backyard opens to sf bay. but now i can only dream as i'm stuck in a hdb flat in bedok.
1583882789420.png

1583882906142.png

Alfrescian
Loyal
People are at liberty to choose whether or not they want to go to large gatherings. Those who don't want to risk it can stay home. Those who realise that the risk is low can choose to go.

There is no need to cancel gatherings just make it an individual's choice to attend or not to.

People already accept the risk of catching flu which can be just as deadly because it is part and parcel of life. The coronavirus will soon become part of the family and life will go on.

EXACTLY, unfortunately, this event was attended by typical retirees/semi-retirees who always have a need to "belong" and will use peer pressure to "force" each other to attend. serves them right for being the true blue idiots

glocky

Alfrescian
Loyal
EXACTLY, unfortunately, this event was attended by typical retirees/semi-retirees who always have a need to "belong" and will use peer pressure to "force" each other to attend. serves them right for being the true blue idiots
I am happy that these PA and RC dogs tio sabo by their own PAP masters. They deserve every shit of Covid they received.

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am happy that these PA and RC dogs tio sabo by their own PAP masters. They deserve every shit of Covid they received.

another event coming. saw some photos of the PAP Women's Wing celebration of International Women's day over the weekend. at least 300 gong CBs + 10 MPs. I guess all these dry c*#ts need to participate in the mass orgy to wet themselves. can someone be kind enough to post the pictures, i'm out of touch with the latest settings

glocky

Alfrescian
Loyal
another event coming. saw some photos of the PAP Women's Wing celebration of International Women's day over the weekend. at least 300 gong CBs + 10 MPs. I guess all these dry c*#ts need to participate in the mass orgy to wet themselves. can someone be kind enough to post the pictures, i'm out of touch with the latest settings
Bestest is it becomes another Covid Cluster!
Huat ah!

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
They should now go and check the 600 grassroots leaders for fever and coughs ...Action Now ! !! NOBODY take responsibility ???? But very fast to claim credit ???

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

You could be right about why they attended this gathering but I see no reason why the coronavirus should put a halt to the proceedings. We don't stop people from driving because of traffic accidents even though motor vehicles kill a couple of people EVERY WEEK on the roads of Singapore.

Neither do we put our lives on hold because of dengue fever even though it kills an average of 2 to 3 people every month. There have been more than 3000 cases this year alone.

The mortality rate of dengue fever is around 4% if not caught early. That's double the official coronavirus mortality rate.

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nope. You were already stalking me since my first thread.
This is the proof.

https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/singapore-violence-against-women-fact-sheet.269910/page-2

BE FEARFUL
VERY FEARFUL
LEONGSAM IS A PERVERT AND GOOD WITH CAMERAS, HIDDEN OR OTHERWISE

Emoji Laugh GIF - Emoji Laugh Laughing - Discover & Share GIFs

Laughing Emoji GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

Forward this on your WhatsApp and make this go viral.
Get this onto the handphones of all in Singapore

VOTE OUT ALL THE MAGGOTS AND MAGGOTESS IN WHITE AND TURN STINKAPORE BACK INTO SINGAPORE
OR OUR KIDS END UP BECOMING SECURITY GUARDS TO BE KICKED IN FACE BY CECAs OR PANDA FOOD DELIVERIES OR PICKING UP CARDBOARDS OR SELLING TISSUE PAPER IN HAWKER CENTERS

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They should now go and check the 600 grassroots leaders for fever and coughs ...Action Now ! !! NOBODY take responsibility ???? But very fast to claim credit ???

They have already "ARROW" that ONE PERSON, despite unwell attended the 'PRIVATE GATHERING' ...quite a huge private gathering, that is...ha ha ha ha

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal
It isn't an honest mistake. It's blatant incompetence. And he and his team in Safra Jurong must penalised with zero performance bonus.

1583903024800.png

VOTE OUT ALL THE MAGGOTS AND MAGGOTESS IN WHITE AND TURN STINKAPORE BACK INTO SINGAPORE

OR OUR KIDS END UP BECOMING SECURITY GUARDS TO BE KICKED IN FACE BY CECAs OR PANDA FOOD DELIVERIES OR PICKING UP CARDBOARDS OR SELLING TISSUE PAPER IN HAWKER CENTERS

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Was informed that some attendees was on MC (sick) but was peer pressure to attend the sumptuous event (dinner cum dance cum entertainment by singers cum lucky draw).Not to miss this once in a life time opportunity.

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal
Didnt you guys notice there were quite a few PR and work permit holders who belonged to the safra cluster? Anyone knows why?

OURS NOT TO QUESTION WHY!

1583903024800.png