• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

MM to Sinkie men - Accept Ugly Sinkie women or Regret

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
my question is "how to"?it's basic instinct that opposite attract due to physical appearance.tio bor???:confused::confused::biggrin:

Gatchaman Jun G-3

Alfrescian
Loyal
With that combination, you will not get a threesome unless the third is a blind person. I have a secret to share. I never had to do it with ugly women. Mine all no horse gallop for the past 3 decades or more.
You can get a threesome if you get those desperate keling workers.

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
WTF !! Singapore goverment keep asking Singaporean to settle everything for less ..now even ask the men to go for ugly women !! If ugly women got nice character , I got nothing to say , but telling singaporean men to settle for ugly Singaporean women with ugly character !!???

Precisely. Sinkie woman havent seen the reall world yet. Keep asking for this n that but dun wanna contribute. :oIo:

Gatchaman Jun G-3

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hahahahahaaaa......... Money can't buy service in this specific case. Keling workers may, but they will insist HC leaves the room. That pinky's backside may be the target, not HC's abalone.
He rather suck Pinky's peanut than to smell Ho Ching's abalone. Never wash since birth.

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
MM did not necessarily mean 'accept ugly Sinkie women'.

Even if the emphasis is on the brains, you can still have the best of both worlds. Marry a virtuous woman - intelligent and beautiful.

Beauty and brain is a matter of priority; they're not mutually exclusive. Look at LHY's wife - intelligent and beautiful. What about LHL's first wife ? Intelligent and beautiful too.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He rather suck Pinky's peanut than to smell Ho Ching's abalone. Never wash since birth.

Never wash since birth???? Hahahahaha. Then it is not CCB but CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC CCB. Can?