• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

MM to Sinkie men - Accept Ugly Sinkie women or Regret

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Old man's message is: Better ugly than stupid.

But sometimes, even choosing ugly you get the wrong results - HC (dumb)

And sometimes, you can get bonus if you have brains +beauty = LHY's wife, lily neo...

Last edited:

da dick

Alfrescian
Loyal
People who are "attracted by physical characteristics" may regret it: MM Lee

MM Lee Kuan Yew also defended the policy of promoting marriage between highly-educated Singaporeans, a policy seen by critics as a form of social engineering, and dismissed the notion of love at first sight.

"People get educated, the bright ones rise, they marry equally well-educated spouses. The result is their children are likely to be smarter than the children of those who are gardeners," he said.

"It's a fact of life. You get a good mare, you don't want a dud stallion to breed with your good mare. You get a poor foal."

People who are "attracted by physical characteristics" may regret it, he said.

http://www.asiaone.com/static/multimedia/gallery/110114_mmlee/

sure... if i want a wife who would dump me as soon as i get cancer, or quit s'pore for an ang mo.
why don't he just admit that trying to socially engineer a people into heartless bastardy kiasu kiasi lawyer types like himself was a very very very bad idea?!?

c'mon , i met a chinawoman which actually gave her dull ugly s'pore loser husband money to buy an apartment. and treats him better than his s'porean mother and ex-wife who keep asking money from him. his s'porean children aren't any better, old enuff to work but still treat their ex-father like a "money-shaking tree".

da dick

Alfrescian
Loyal

And sometimes, you can get bonus if you have brains +beauty = LHY's wife, lily neo...

scientists already proofed that people with good genes will have higher IQ and more symetrical/healthy looks. the lee family is obviously becoming inbred ugly AND idiotic.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
what he is saying to look at his daughter standard and hope some daft Sinkie will marry his daughter.

WTF !! Singapore goverment keep asking Singaporean to settle everything for less ..now even ask the men to go for ugly women !! If ugly women got nice character , I got nothing to say , but telling singaporean men to settle for ugly Singaporean women with ugly character !!???

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gee! what is this incompetent PM of Singapore doing? Allowing his lose canon civil servant to dispise a garden trader? Gardening is a trade and there are skills in managing a garden. Talent and intelligent are 2 different things. Some people are intelligent and some have talent.

What I know is this pia kia thug Lee is again siam paying min wages to drive down the costs of construction of his PAP major projects. He is intelligent but has no talent. He is intelligent enough to bull dozed Hillview Ave Estate, and dispose the voters, after he won the election from the Opposition LHD.

This Pia Kia Lee want to get free labours to build his mega projects and fake his GDP >10% again and again.

MM Lee Kuan Yew also defended the policy of promoting marriage between highly-educated Singaporeans, a policy seen by critics as a form of social engineering, and dismissed the notion of love at first sight.

"People get educated, the bright ones rise, they marry equally well-educated spouses. The result is their children are likely to be smarter than the children of those who are gardeners," he said.

"It's a fact of life. You get a good mare, you don't want a dud stallion to breed with your good mare. You get a poor foal."

People who are "attracted by physical characteristics" may regret it, he said.

http://www.asiaone.com/static/multimedia/gallery/110114_mmlee/

Last edited:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe he is telling Sinkie to avoid those choi bu coming from Johor everyday. There are 300,000 of them crossing the causing everyday to find work in Singapore. These JB chio bu Ah Lians and Ah Huays only pass From 4 the most.

I can see there are many Ah Quah Sinkies men nowadays. Some do wear pink and stride as if doing cat-walk on stage. Must be the water coming from JB.

Please, many FT women are pretty and highly educated too!!!

Similarly, some Singapore Ah Lian very chio, but no brains.

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
He was trying to promote his daughter and console his son, at the same time.

:biggrin:

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
phpbSfOh1.jpg

I thought you said LHL's wife ... The above pic is ...

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hi there

1. tsk tsk tsk!
2. really daft sheep.
3. even who to bonk must also be instructed, led & declared.
4. so what if i bedded a beautiful empty-headed bimbo!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Senile old fart automatically assumes that sexual attraction is for procreation and the propagation of family lineage, and not for recreation and entertainment. :rolleyes:

Frankly though, with that kind of daughter, daughter-in-law and wife, I'd keep my mouth shut about it.

And, Old Fart Lee, it's not like the genes in the Lee family were that exceptional... after all, you got an albino grandson. What are the odds?

No looks, no quality genes, and not that great in the personality/character department.

Honestly, what are you good for?

09c-leekuanyew.jpg