• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

MM to Sinkie men - Accept Ugly Sinkie women or Regret

A Shankar

Alfrescian
Loyal
MM Lee is suggesting that God is Fair.
If a woman has the brain, she will not have the looks and vice-versa.

Just look at the women in his life;

Brain
Wife
daughter
daughter-in-law
Grand-daughter

Looks
daughter-in-law

Profound - indeed.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
in Thailand, beautiful women have brains, boobs and looks.

Best of all , no sinkie behaviour.

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Beauty With Brains

<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/b5Hbhprdkmo" frameborder="0" allowFullScreen></iframe>

MM Lee is suggesting that God is Fair.
If a woman has the brain, she will not have the looks and vice-versa.

Just look at the women in his life;

Brain
Wife
daughter
daughter-in-law
Grand-daughter

Looks
daughter-in-law

Profound - indeed.

Wang Ye

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another wicked attempt to justify Ho Chin! :mad:

But say what he may, there will still be no takers for his ugly daughter.

middaydog

Alfrescian
Loyal
So where can I find this mee siam with hum?

images

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Beauty With Brains

<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/b5Hbhprdkmo" frameborder="0" allowFullScreen></iframe>

Andrea Chow we miss you much .

You gave dimensions to our flat TV screens .

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
MM must be the only political leader in the world to encourage such a course of action for his citizens. Are the other political leaders stupid? Only MM intelligent?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Some men have sexual preference for hairy women, some look for those with beautiful feet and others for certain characteristics. Most men look for looks and personalities or same interests. Only odd ones sees beauty in a woman's brains.

The odd ones mentally fuck the brains of a woman.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Please do not talk about that. Nobody wants to imagine Ho Ching on top of Ah Loong.

With that combination, you will not get a threesome unless the third is a blind person. I have a secret to share. I never had to do it with ugly women. Mine all no horse gallop for the past 3 decades or more.