• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Miss Singapore World Ris Low guilty of credit card fraud

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
STTeam
Send a private message to STTeam
Find all posts by STTeam

An elitist statement! KNN! All fuckers from neighbourhood schools lumped together with Ris Low!. How many walls are dividing this nation (or whatever you call Singapore)?

clarachu

Today, 10:37 AM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I had thought she is a product of our neighbourhood school system--you know, someone with ambition though not the polish.

But this fraud bit puts a new spin to the whole saga.

http://www.straitstimes.com/Breaking+News/Singapore/Story/STIStory_434252.html
clarachu
Send a private message to clarachu
Find all posts by clarachu

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
No Photoshop. No touch up!

4958.jpg;jsessionid=E0A1567D227F69F28020A9932799AC22

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
She is a materialistic money grabbing teen.

hi there

1. five thumbs up!
2. yes, she is no different from today's teens, "i, my and myself".
3. she deserves what she is getting.
4. honest, ms "risk" should graciously give up her "clown" leh!
5. how could she represent sinkies in an international arena with such "unsettled" biz back home.
6. the miss world people are not so blind not to do background check.
7. erm is not just blind but a total flop.
8. miss sin is suppose to represent young women and likes in sin.
9. with her type of "england" and fraudster, she does reflect otherwise.
10. just wondering why no multi-$ "monsters" come forward to brag, comment or say stuffs.

Maverick01

Alfrescian
Loyal
No Photoshop. No touch up!

4958.jpg;jsessionid=E0A1567D227F69F28020A9932799AC22

i think we shld point amunnition to other targets..and cut her some slack now...who the fuck are the dumb judges that select her as the winner!!! for god sake!!! kindergarten kids could have selected a sweet angel that is so much better!!

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
i think we shld point amunnition to other targets..and cut her some slack now...who the fuck are the dumb judges that select her as the winner!!! for god sake!!! kindergarten kids could have selected a sweet angel that is so much better!!

Fact is we already are pointing without realizing it! What kind of standard had the PAP produced after fifty years?:mad:

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Only $2,400 -no big deal.
How about those who lose billions of public funds in failed companies overseas or those who cheated thousands of old people of their retirement savings?

jim007jimmyboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-c_A7-7B7-w&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-c_A7-7B7-w&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

zeebra piint

Boomz

currantllee i am grrauuing in my horsepitality

:biggrin::biggrin:

SotongMee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Does 65 counts of theft sound like "honest mistakes" to you?

It is not the amount, I think Ris Low had got away cheap cheap on this offence.

Only $2,400 -no big deal.
How about those who lose billions of public funds in failed companies overseas or those who cheated thousands of old people of their retirement savings?

SotongMee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tabloid Wanbao never spared anyone, ever.:oIo:

But Ris deserves it, like the Chang bus wanker ex-sex offender, Ris is now publicly destroyed on little red dot.

People will forget Chang after the pervert served his sentence but everyone
will remember what happened to Miss Universe Sinkapoor 2009.

Wanbao also whack her like that, think that's the end for her beauty dream.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She's studying for her diploma in tourism and hospitality. More chances to handle customers' credit cards? Maybe she'll work in IR, even more chances? Frankly, I don't know her and have nothing against her personally. But prudent logic tells that with her performance (both linguistic and intellectual) and her track record (in crime), I can't imagine her being Miss Singapore or in the tourism and hospitality industry.

I don't condemn people for momentary lapse to temptation, but 65 counts? It takes a lot of yellow ribbons to tie them up.

<EMBED src=http://www.youtube.com/v/-c_A7-7B7-w&hl=en&fs=1& width=560 height=340 type=application/x-shockwave-flash allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always"></EMBED>

zeebra piint

Boomz

currantllee i am grrauuing in my horsepitality

:biggrin::biggrin:

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That is how sinkie pick a MIss Sinkie. I told you guys to stay away from sinkie. That is the exact sinkie behavior.

If you have seen the way she talk, wah lou... there isn't much substance at all, shal-LOW.

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/5F74FZfdSJY&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/5F74FZfdSJY&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

OMG..........cant speak dun speak la....... what kinda of miss sg is that..... ITS a TRASH...........

kunkin

Alfrescian
Loyal
what is special about her English..

most Singaporeans are speaking like that ..

only bad thing is she should have trained herself before going in to this sort of content..

:eek:

more over she is a credit card fraud.. how the heck was she allowed to take part in a national competition.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
now her shit had hit the fan . NKF , pester kong , mingyi and now miss singapore , singapore hopeless liao . there will be more shit coming soon among those "famous " ppl in singapore . trust me .

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
what is her crime again??
she used other people credit card?
she bought stolen credit card?
i dun understand, what did she do again? how come singapore justice so fast, in india, a case will take many years before you can see the judge.