• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Miss Singapore World Ris Low guilty of credit card fraud

ThePlen

Alfrescian
Loyal
do we need someone who cannot speak and is guilty of credit card fraud to represent us?

Well done sinkapore

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
2urs9qd.jpg

"If you losers can't get to taste my lian-nish grapes, don't say they're sour!"

SotongMee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Young criminal and also her Engris so very terkong...she represent as Miss U Sinkapoor sure sink boat at the preliminary rounds...

...especially now after people had dug out her criminal record.

Winning the Miss U title exposed her to whole of pee-sai island, maybe JB and Batam too.

She'd better withdraw to save the embarassment of telling the world how she committed the credit card offence.

No lah!...cheeko, hampsup kwai...see nuts & butts, judgment goes ga ga ga...just like the U farters Chief..see PRC mei meis' he cries..:(

Lee5604

Alfrescian
Loyal
Quote:>>>Beauty Queen cheats $2400 from credit card (60 charges considered) - Probation 24 months

SG woman cheats $4708 from credit card (24 charges considered) - Jail 28 months

http://www.cad.gov.sg/topNav/new/arc/Case+File+Woman+Jailed+For+Card+Theft.htm

SG Man gets 4 weeks for stealing $2500 of scrap metal
http://forums.vr-zone.com/newsroom/467034-news-two-stole-steel-beams-weighing-half-tonne.html

SG Kleptomaniac steals $2335, gets fined $8000 and 1 day jail.
http://www.singaporelawreview.org/20...omment-page-1/<<<

A seasoned lawyer once told me that in Singapore, the sentencing applies differently to different people. He went on to summarise how the rule of law applies in Singapore "If you belong to the inner circle, that's very good, if you are not in the circle, you better be good."

And there's truth in the lawyer's words. He told me this when Yong Pung How was the Chief Justice then and he (the CJ) was making legal history almost every month because his judgments were very inconsistent even with his past judgments and he (CJ) never did follow past precedents.

Last edited:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are absolutely right. He was first class administator by cleaning up backlog and modernising the setup but he was very poor in administering justice and he was also partial, inconsistent, and downright bias.

He told me this when Yong Pung How was the Chief Justice then and he (the CJ) was making legal history almost every month because his judgments were very inconsistent even with his past judgments and he (CJ) never did follow past precedents.

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal
I guess I am in the minority when i say Ris Low has to be the best ever representative of Singapore or more accurately the SG Chink.

Let's start with her name, Ris Low or Low Ris(k), however you like. Another Chink with a low self-esteem about her ethnicity with a fucked up name. Like Woffles Wu.

Next her standard of English or should that be Singlish. Very representative of the HDB Ah Bengs and Ah Lians.

Finally like most SG Chinks, she is completely lacking in moral fiber and is materialistic. Theft and impersonation for material gain is 2nd nature to the Chinks. Worst still they see no wrong in it as long as they are not caught.

I would say let Ms Low represent the Chinks at the world pageant in Johannesburg. She ought to be crowned Miss World just for being the most suitable representative of her country.

Lee5604

Alfrescian
Loyal
Scroobal:
Quote:>>> He was first class administator by cleaning up backlog and modernising the setup but he was very poor in administering justice and he was also partial, inconsistent, and downright bias.<<<

Do you know that the then CJ Yong Pung How used Justices' clerks to write his judgments? If I'm not mistaken, he had two Justices' clerks to write his judgments and some of them earned "legal history". He also established the night courts to clear all the backlogs caused by the system and his precedessor.

About being partial and bias, no judge could beat Lai Kew Chai when it comes to siding Lee and his family! The CJ Yong Pung How comes in second to Lai Kew Chai.

SotongMee

Alfrescian
Loyal
It was like in 1988, that pee-sai got a mixed blood chup-cheng as runner's up or 2nd runner's up something for Miss Universe because it was held with home ground advantage.

That was probably the best result for any SPG since '65, with lousy Engris and a criminal record this Ris Low really CMI lah.

Better withdraw than to embarass the nation.

I guess I am in the minority when i say Ris Low has to be the best ever representative of Singapore or more accurately the SG Chink.

Let's start with her name, Ris Low or Low Ris(k), however you like. Another Chink with a low self-esteem about her ethnicity with a fucked up name. Like Woffles Wu.

Next her standard of English or should that be Singlish. Very representative of the HDB Ah Bengs and Ah Lians.

Finally like most SG Chinks, she is completely lacking in moral fiber and is materialistic. Theft and impersonation for material gain is 2nd nature to the Chinks. Worst still they see no wrong in it as long as they are not caught.

I would say let Ms Low represent the Chinks at the world pageant in Johannesburg. She ought to be crowned Miss World just for being the most suitable representative of her country.

Maverick01

Alfrescian
Loyal
basterd kia..firstly share with everyone what species u r ok...we all suspect u r a snake ah neh by the way u attack from behind and through computer.....be a man at least intro urself la..confirm to all the chinese here u r ah neh la...hahaha...so shameful meh...always sprouting racist comments hiding behind ur comp...smelly la..haha

denzuko1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Young criminal and also her Engris so very terkong...she represent as Miss U Sinkapoor sure sink boat at the preliminary rounds....

Well, if you follow through the Miss World event, you will notice that the only thing she needs to say is "I am XXX and I am from Singapore!"

Only 5 finalist would need to answer questions. She will be screwed if and only if she enters the final 5.

Btw, what is the difference between Miss World and Miss Universe, same event but name changed?

DerekDear

Alfrescian
Loyal
It was like in 1988, that pee-sai got a mixed blood chup-cheng as runner's up or 2nd runner's up something for Miss Universe because it was held with home ground advantage.

That was probably the best result for any SPG since '65, with lousy Engris and a criminal record this Ris Low really CMI lah.

Better withdraw than to embarass the nation.

No lah - that "Miss Singapore" is Teo Ser Lee. Older sister of Teo Ser Luck. She didn't get runner's up... merely made it to semi-finals - the best result of any Miss Sinkie (who from then on always hena kick out in the prelims)

08_adidas_sundown_pc9.jpg

Look at my handsum face... good genes OK!

:biggrin:

Maverick01

Alfrescian
Loyal
deformed looking and full of freckles.

No lah - that "Miss Singapore" is Teo Ser Lee. Older sister of Teo Ser Luck. She didn't get runner's up... merely made it to semi-finals - the best result of any Miss Sinkie (who from then on always hena kick out in the prelims)

08_adidas_sundown_pc9.jpg

Look at my handsum face... good genes OK!

:biggrin:

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Miss Singapore Universe

MARION TEO
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
marion.jpg

Miss Singapore Universe is an annual beauty contest held in Singapore to select the country's representative to the Miss Universe pageant. Between 2001 and 2007, the contest was organised by the local television station Mediacorp's Channel 5 and Derrol Stepenny Promotions. Prior to 2000, the contest was organised by Metromedia Promotions Pte Ltd who now organises the Miss Singapore World pageant.

Singapore has been sending representatives to Miss Universe contest as early as 1954. The island city-state republic has been represented at Miss Universe every year since 1966. The country had its first semi finalist when Kathie Lee Lee Beng secured the 8th position, the highest ever placement Singapore attained when the pageant was held in St. Louis in 1983. In 1987 when Singapore played host to the Miss Universe pageant, home favourite Marion Nicole Teo came in at the 9th place

SotongMee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sorry I do not know the difference between the two meat shows.

Well, if you follow through the Miss World event, you will notice that the only thing she needs to say is "I am XXX and I am from Singapore!"

Only 5 finalist would need to answer questions. She will be screwed if and only if she enters the final 5.

Btw, what is the difference between Miss World and Miss Universe, same event but name changed?[/QUOTE]

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Home > Breaking News > Singapore > Story
Sep 25, 2009
Netizens slam Ris Low
By Felicia Wong

Netizens derided Ms Low, not only for her poor command of English, but over revelations that she was convicted of credit card fraud. -- PHOTO: ZAOBAO

NETIZENS had a field day heaping criticisms on newly-crowned Miss Singapore World, Ris Low.

Having already been panned in the press and by the public for her poor command of English, the 19-year-old student made headlines again - for the wrong reason - when mypaper, an SPH free newspaper, on Friday reported on its front page that she was found guilty of credit card fraud in May.

The beauty queen was convicted of five charges of misappropriation, cheating using illegally obtained credit cards, and impersonating their users' identifies, and sentenced to 24 months of supervised probation.

It is unclear if Ms Low, crowned Miss Singapore World on July 31, will be able to leave Singapore to take part in the Miss World pageant to be held in Johannesburg in December, for which she will need court permission.

When contacted, a staff member of ERM World, the organiser of the pageant, exclaimed 'We don't know anything!' and hastily slammed down the phone.

The latest revelation has stirred a wave of criticism against her from netizens.

'She is lucky that she did not have to wear 'zipbra preens' for a few months behind bars,' said straitstimes.com reader Misnomer, taking a dig at Ms Low's remarks on safari-inspired fashion in her much-derided interview with RazorTV that first sparked the uproar over having her represent Singapore at the international Miss World contest.

In response to the news report that Ms Low had used stolen credit cards to purchase gold anklets, among other items, a netizen suggested wryly that she should have used the credit cards to pay for English classes instead.

Netizens in the blogosphere were equally merciless in poking fun at the 1.7m-tall beauty queen. One commenter said her chances 'had literally gone 'boomz'', making reference to Ms Low's bizarre description of her sense of style.

Another commenter took it further and punned on Ms Low's name, saying that she was not 'Low Ris' but 'every bit high risk' for fraud.

straitstimes.com reader 'jason_akk' pointed out that Ms Low's fall from grace was not the first incident of beauty queens gone bad as Miss Singapore Universe Rachel Kum also attracted much controversy after racy photos of her with phallic paraphernalia and an inflated sex doll made its rounds on the internet.

However, despite the brouhaha over Ms Low, some netizens expressed sympathy for her. One commenter said, while Ms Low is 'not that smart, she's probably not a nasty person'.

Another sympathetic reader, posting under the username perry0164, felt the beauty queen needs counselling help 'before further damage' is done to her.

She is scheduled to represent Singapore at the international Miss World pageant in South Africa in December. In light of current developments, it remains unclear whether she will be allowed to leave Singapore to participate.