• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Minimum Wage for Ministers & MPs, but no such thing for poor worker...

greenies

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just cannot digest about minimum wage.

There are minimum wage and bonus/ benefits for ministers and law makers!
Why isn't there for poor workers?

Last edited:

chupacabra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think if you pay people more, they will spend more. So minimum wages is overdue in peesai. But it will never happened because sinkees dont wanna pay their maids a higher pay. Sinkees are dumb, they rather pay the pappies high levies and COEs than pay their own workers and fellow sinkees. PAP are clever sheep dogs.

greenies

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very true, you pay more more they spend more.
Then, money circulation gets high, and GDP growth as well.
Quite stubborn PAP ministers refuse to implement minimum wage for mass populace.
??? Afraid of lose face...

IMO, Sinkies have no choice paying levies and indirect taxes because most of them are compliant/ law abiding citizens. Paying maids $300-450 plus levy $200-300, total $500-750 monthly, I believe they would rather pay all to their maids.

Should there more opposition MPs fight for their fair values, I think those levies and taxes would be reduced or removed.

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There is race, citizenship, qualification discrimination in Singapore. If your qualification is too high, you can also find yourself jobless. Bosses have complexes here, including Leegime.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
our gahmen has 2 pockets. a very deep one for the needies and the poor and a very very shallow one that pays million$ to themselves.

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Govt should do whatever it thinks is best to solve the problem of the poor so long as we don't reduce them to begging for handouts to make ends meet and give them back a sense of self respect and human dignity. Don't treat them just as a statistic.

greenies

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bravo...
Exactly as my thought.
They want Sinkies to beg for assistance (see long queue at MPS, CDCs etc.) rather than providing them through sufficient income level.
The system make them master, and poor Sinkies beggars.

The Govt should do whatever it thinks is best to solve the problem of the poor so long as we don't reduce them to begging for handouts to make ends meet and give them back a sense of self respect and human dignity. Don't treat them just as a statistic.

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If I were a MP, I will put motion to declare assets and possession of all political office holders.
See who approve and reject...

You must get their wife and children to declare. And also all trusts which is likely where the money went.

greenies

Alfrescian
Loyal
You must get their wife and children to declare. And also all trusts which is likely where the money went.

Thank you, Bro.
These are very good points, and valid.

We see transfer of assets to many parties in Thailand (Taksin), Taiwan (Chen SB), ... ...

wMulew

Alfrescian
Loyal
How many of you wants to pay more for your Food and Transport?

How many of you are willing to pay your maids minimum wage

Fucking opposition supporting retards talking cock. Money doesn't fall from the sky. Complain SG expensive yet on the other hand demand minimum wage.. Bunch of retards

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How many of you wants to pay more for your Food and Transport?

How many of you are willing to pay your maids minimum wage

Fucking opposition supporting retards talking cock. Money doesn't fall from the sky. Complain SG expensive yet on the other hand demand minimum wage.. Bunch of retards

We are already paying high prices.
Many companies like NTUC, SMRT, ...etc are paying their management millions. It's no coincidence that these companies are gov't related.