• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Miley Cyrus flaunts her curves, long legs for racy Notion magazine photo shoot

PAULSTANL3Y

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Miley Cyrus flaunts her curves, long legs for racy Notion magazine photo shoot

The singer shows off her famous frame in the new issue of Notion Magazine, says she is not 'just this ratchet white girl.'

BY RACHEL MARESCA / NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
FRIDAY, AUGUST 30, 2013, 1:34 PM

cyrus31f-4-web.jpg

DAMIEN FRY / NOTION MAGAZINE

Miley Cyrus bares her bod for photo shoot with Notion Magazine.

Miley Cyrus literally cannot stop showing off her figure. Fresh off the 20-year-old singer's salacious MTV VMAs performance, Notion magazine will hit newsstands this week featuring none other than a scantily clad Cryus.

cyrus31f-2-web.jpg

She's just being Miley as Cryus poses for the glossy.

The former “Hannah Montana” star can be seen in the series of photos flashing her flesh in a see-through dress, skin tight white pants, and crop tops.

cyrus31f-3-web.jpg

The singer shows off her skin tight white pants branded with the letter 'M' for her first name.

In quotes released earlier in the month by the mag prior to her raunchy "Blurred Lines" duet Sunday with Robin Thicke, Cryus opened up about the "misconceptions" people have about her.

000-n65-covfin-indd.jpg

Cyrus gets leggy for Notion Magazine's cover.

"People have this misconception of me that I'm just one of these kids on TV and that now I go off and party and I'm just this ratchet white girl, and I'm not. I work really really hard, I'm just in a different environment." The once Disney darling goes on to tell Notion her advice to young actors, "Don't do it," she said.

000-n65-covfin-indd.jpg

'People have this misconception of me that...I'm just this ratchet white girl, and I'm not,' Cyrus explained to the mag.

"'Don't do it' because you need to enjoy being a kid. People don't realize but with so many responsibilities you hold an entire company on your back and you're a kid so you're supposed to f--k up."

Cyrus' new album "Bangerz" hits stores October 4 and the "We Can't Stop" singer said that with this record she wants "to start almost as a new artist."

"I want to explain it to people and I want to work hard as if I were a new artist," she added.