• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

MHA Power Struggle, Conspiracy and Collateral Damage

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
TS is no ordinary person. His info is spot on. Francis Lau is 100% related to ET. For TS to know this, he must have intimate knowledge of ISD coz not many outside knows this fact. Perhaps those in the Catholic Church would also know this 'special relationship.'

His assessment of current CP is also spot on. NJH is where he is today because of the process of elimination. His rivals either resigned or were seconded or posted out of the SPF. WCM was posted to CPIB to supposedly brush up their invest standard.

LWH, PL and their close ties with Peter Lim is also accurate. Wasn't aware NBG is also their kaki.

Yes, ET was rash when young. I differ with TS on the current ET. He has mellowed down. Imo, he is cool under pressure unlike many, many very, very senior police officers. ET did not always see eye-to-eye with BL. They had their differences in the past. 3 police, ex-policemen impressed me most - BL, ET and Leo Yip.

I believe that BL is very impressive, that is as a non-scholar, he is very capable. I have not resided in SG for about 30 years, but did not keep track of BL, after school, and only aware that he was in ISD. Was he a SAC in the SPF? before or after his stint at ISD? Where did he move to after ISD? Please enlighten? Thank you.

captainxerox

Alfrescian
Loyal
An interesting hypothesis but with some critical omissions which affect the credibility. This would not have gotten so far without the approval of certain political elders. If the role of the political elders can be inserted into the story, it would become the leading hypothesis of what is happening.

yup. that means different political leaders back different civil servant factions for mutual support and patronage. unsurprising, but captivating nonetheless. the new ministers probably scrambling to get a wide support base too.

captainxerox

Alfrescian
Loyal
This forum is getting better and better with the leaks! Don't let up.

xcn98mqy5a28.jpg

yup. no doubt about it. with time, more would come here to spread stuff and up to us to discern what is real or not.

@rmadill0

Alfrescian
Loyal
Strange. I am not aware of the incident you highlighted. ET was Supt then. Earlier incident ASP. ASP would need to be on the ground. As Supt, take care of Ops Rm from HQ. Can give more details to 'refresh' my memory? I'll be disappointed with myself if incident took place without me knowing.

Could it be he gave some rash orders from Ops Room?

In any case, I doubt you will be getting any response from him. From the look of it, he seems to me like a "one-time-poster".

doomedlegion

JusticeMHA,

Check ur pm.

Da IT lady's image may have been tarnished, but she has to take some blame.

Der are stories of her and 2 married male colleagues Koh and Lim in OraliCker.

Pls help me confirm some details b4 I post raw.

RAW IS WAR!

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I like the TS' style of "leaking". He impressed without having to speak in parables. He was not out to create a sense of mystique (around himself) and did not leave you guessing the identities of the protagonists.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is a reason why. Give you sometime to figure it out. Here is the first clue - an attribute that starts with letter D.
I like the TS' style of "leaking". He impressed without having to speak in parables. He was not out to create a sense of mystique (around himself) and did not leave you guessing the identities of the protagonists.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I believe that BL is very impressive, that is as a non-scholar, he is very capable. I have not resided in SG for about 30 years, but did not keep track of BL, after school, and only aware that he was in ISD. Was he a SAC in the SPF? before or after his stint at ISD? Where did he move to after ISD? Please enlighten? Thank you.

I opine he is far more impressive than many OMS and President scholars. At least those I dealt with. He was either SAC or DCP rank while as DISD or D Ops. He rose up in ISD not SPF. As a young ASP, he was brought to brief then PM LKY by D Ops ISD Sim Poh Heng. Was 2PS MHA after ISD. Thereafter PS MHA before moving on to PS PMO and MND.

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
SBF is the best forum and has gained much reputation than many other similar platforms to clear the disinformation being bandied about. It is good to see new members who shared light and insights into such cases where there is hardly any transparencies whatsoever. I hope many more non-members will register themselves here to add their knowledge of secrets the MIW's wish to keep under wraps.

More information is required about organisations like the PA, LTA, MEWR, MOM, Sports Council and etc. I am sure there are plenty of worms to dig out.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Singapore is already a laughing stock internationally. Don't make it worst. And don't lose our good loyal civil servants to power struggle. Let's move on.

On the contrary, let's make it worse. Let Singapore become a bigger laughing stock.

The whole system needs a shakeup, a spring cleaning to eradicate such nonsense. It is not just a personal misdeed of some individuals, it is the entire system rotten to the core.

I hope this incident will also destroy, once and for all, the elaborate myth that Singapore is corruption-free (or has minimal corruption), and that the public sector's fat pay pegged to top earners in the private sector eliminates the need for corruption.

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
JusticeMHA said:
Singapore is already a laughing stock internationally. Don't make it worst. And don't lose our good loyal civil servants to power struggle. Let's move on.

Most civil servants are god fearing and law abiding. They dare not accept a simple meal and if they receive so much as a mouse or a thumb drive for a gift, they will submit a declaration. But there are some who have been led to believe that they are invincible. These are those who should be taken to task no matter how strong their capability is.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I opine he is far more impressive than many OMS and President scholars. At least those I dealt with. He was either SAC or DCP rank while as DISD or D Ops. He rose up in ISD not SPF. As a young ASP, he was brought to brief then PM LKY by D Ops ISD Sim Poh Heng. Was 2PS MHA after ISD. Thereafter PS MHA before moving on to PS PMO and MND.

Thank you, [GoldenDragon].
I recall the name Sim Poh Heng.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
KBH was CP. Then became Sr DS when BL was PS!
Very unusual?
So BL was CP when KBH was his superior as CP.
Then when BL became PS of MHA, KBH as CP so called is a subordinate of BL,
and more so when KBH became Sr DS in MHA.
I cannot understand why the govt did not promote KBH to 2PS?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Very unusual?
So BL was CP when KBH was his superior as CP.
Then when BL became PS of MHA, KBH as CP so called is a subordinate of BL,
and more so when KBH became Sr DS in MHA.
I cannot understand why the govt did not promote KBH to 2PS?

When KBH was Supt, BL was ASP. Latter was always behind, being a non-scholar. I suspect the gap closed in the late 90s or early 2000. BL overtook KBH was he was made 2PS while KBH remained as CP. BL was appointed PS thereafter.

The fact that KBH was appointed as Sr DS merely confirmed the fact that he didn't make it as CP. They could have saved his face with a 2PS appointment. Pay wise, no significant difference. But KBH had no choice. Who wants him outside the civil service?