• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Meet the Jipun Street Fighter IV champion

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
japans_most_beautiful_street_fighter_champ_is_actuallya_man-thumbnail.jpg

kayo4jpg1307586090552-data.jpg

kayo9jpg1307586126505-data.jpg

kayo24jpg1307586212472-data.jpg

Oh and BTW that's a guy :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/stomp/sgseen/this_urban_jungle/655878/japans_most_beautiful_street_fighter_champ_is_actuallya_man.html

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
good to see you come out of those political threads ...come to courtyard cafe and have fun ...welcome :wink: life is short .

Last edited:

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
good to see you come out of those political threads ...come to courtyard cafe and have fun ...welcome :wink: life is short .

Bah the pple in here can't be objective. I get flamed even when I agree with them. Can't be bothered to discuss anything liao. Not in the mood to get flamed right now, just got back from a long trip last week.

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Maybe can get sex op without chopping off. Then can get poked * 2 and still poke forward at the same time

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Bah the pple in here can't be objective. I get flamed even when I agree with them. Can't be bothered to discuss anything liao. Not in the mood to get flamed right now, just got back from a long trip last week.

hows your trip ? where did you go ? can you start a thread on sky diving ? me and some brothers here will want to know more .

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hows your trip ? where did you go ? can you start a thread on sky diving ? me and some brothers here will want to know more .

Went to the US. My boss pack me off to a convention and I took another week off. Can ask Dankos about Sky Diving. He seem to be a subject expert on how pigs can fly. I'm just a noob with 1 dive under my belt

dankos

fat ass,

u get flamed becos u are fat, ugly, kwai lan and most importantly a pap dog.

wonder why when u 'accidentally' misquote figures, it is always to the advantage of pap. why u never accidentally misquoted to the advantage of oppo? becos u r a pure breed pap dog. what u do is no accident. it is calculated n done on purpose to discredit oppo.

u r the lionel souza of this forum. period. :oIo::oIo:

dankos

Went to the US. My boss pack me off to a convention and I took another week off. Can ask Dankos about Sky Diving. He seem to be a subject expert on how pigs can fly. I'm just a noob with 1 dive under my belt

fat ass,

u ARE the expert on PIGS flying. see my signature. thats u in action. so cool. if only dun need 2 persons to hold your hand :biggrin:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

you must be enjoying there ...good . life is about enjoying ..work hard and play hard .by the way , have you try bungee jump ?

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you must be enjoying there ...good . life is about enjoying ..work hard and play hard .by the way , have you try bungee jump ?

Nope. This may sound stupid but my fear of heights have prevented me from doing that for now. I haven't gone out of my way to try it. Will probably do it if I come across one during my travels.

dankos

Nope. This may sound stupid but my fear of heights have prevented me from doing that for now. I haven't gone out of my way to try it. Will probably do it if I come across one during my travels.

fat ass,

i am very sure u dun have 'fear of getting too fat syndrome'. at least 1 lesser fear for u. well done.