• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Meet the Jipun Street Fighter IV champion

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
train to " party island " ?...if you meet that korean kia there ..check he got use iphone anot :( .

I think yes, last time I saw if Im not wrong. Any trademark of the iphone which I can tace? like any corner got damage or wat if you can remmeber. knn, sikali sold liao....

Last edited:

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yeah agreed. Our SG Flyer is a way better experience then the Eiffel Tower. I remember the 2nd time I was there, it started to rain, the street vendors were trying to sell umbrellas at 20 Euros each. Luckily for me, as with all self respecting local, I have the stupid habit of keeping an Umbrella in my bag. Personally I would recommend going over to the Montparnasse instead of the tower. 1st off the view is more often then not, just as good and 2ndly, U can actually see the Effiel tower from there but not when U are on the tower itself. That's what I usually do when I travel, go to the 2nd highest place if it is nearby.

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ccb..just get it from him ..confirm is mine ...party island dont sell iphone hor ..:( .

ya true, even if I use iphone here, the thai were like talking about it.... seems like they mai mi here.... or maybe nitnoi here.....

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
ya true, even if I use iphone here, the thai were like talking about it.... seems like they mai mi here.... or maybe nitnoi here.....

knn ...if he give you free drinks you dont anyhow drink hor ...sikali your mind gone iphone also gone hor .

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
knn, anyway buy liao...... anyway, the bag mai mi..... think I hand caryy back. Maybe on the way in penang, can basking .................

kumsia kumsia ..ya lor ..must learn from shibaten ..make money through holiday ..the bag you want can get from internet ...or i ask yuko get for you lor .

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
kumsia kumsia ..ya lor ..must learn from shibaten ..make money through holiday ..the bag you want can get from internet ...or i ask yuko get for you lor .

no need. no rush. get the drum first... later can talk...... right, make some money think can continue travel.....LOL..... laos tubing..... vietnam...etc

Last edited:

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
just remember dont give angmo anymore roko ...knn fucking cheapskate angmo .

haha... they really super cheapo.. walau eh........ spending euros n pound, but machiam no money... think the cina from china far better than them.....

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
when you type this got angmo behind you anot ? :wink:

got, left and right... but singlish think they ta boleh understand...... wakaranai...... LOL....... haha...dunno penang got any FL/ massage ...etc or not...... now must surf sex forum liao.....

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
got, left and right... but singlish think they ta boleh understand...... wakaranai...... LOL.......

good ..good ..then carry on fuck those angmo .by the way dont waste your 10hours of internet ..if can, later sell your extra hours to chao cheapo angmo ...

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
good ..good ..then carry on fuck those angmo .by the way dont waste your 10hours of internet ..if can, later sell your extra hours to chao cheapo angmo ...

ya man... i was already thinking about that last night...... whahhahahahaa......

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
ya man... i was already thinking about that last night...... whahhahahahaa......

knn..i knew it....walk around kaosan ..everyday got new bagpackers ...sell those extra hours to the new guys ....sell them more then the price you pay :smile: they still think its cheap :wink:

Blazars

Alfrescian
Loyal
knn..i knew it....walk around kaosan ..everyday got new bagpackers ...sell those extra hours to the new guys ....sell them more then the price you pay :smile: they still think its cheap :wink:

How come this thread is abt the 2 of you and thailand?? How come dont have more info abt the street fighter chio bu? Or is it LB??!!

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
How come this thread is abt the 2 of you and thailand?? How come dont have more info abt the street fighter chio bu? Or is it LB??!!

you want that yantao street fighter meh ? thailand also have alot ...or save your airticket go to changi village also have .:smile: