• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Meet Stacy, a sugar baby who prefers f**king guys who are at least 1.8m

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey you Cantonese don’t forget to be specific it’s your fellow Cantonese slut sugarbaby.

FUCK YOUR LAO CHEEBYE!
RAPE YOUR CORPSE AND FUCK YOUR SKULL!

1665320463677.png

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Do you hakka bastard have Cantonese name and proud of your Cantonese name too? You liar say you didn’t kar cheow me when you did. Pui!
Hello bitch, you troll my posts on many occasions with your siao charbor antics. You are the one picking a fight here. I have more important things to do here than to hussle with a mentally-challenged, unwanted, left-on-the-shelf, past-expiry-date, self-declared virgin.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello bitch, you troll my posts on many occasions with your siao charbor antics. You are the one picking a fight here. I have more important things to do here than to hussle with a mentally-challenged, unwanted, left-on-the-shelf, past-expiry-date, self-declared virgin.

You must grab her head and slam it against the wall till her skull crack, pull out her tongue, gorge out her eyes and stomp on her corpse. Grip both sides of her cheebye and rip her apart.

@ginfreely GAN SIOK BIN, you will die in pieces!

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You must grab her head and slam it against the wall till her skull crack, pull out her tongue, gorge out her eyes and stomp on her corpse. Grip both sides of her cheebye and rip her apart.

@ginfreely GAN SIOK BIN, you will die in pieces!
Limpeh won't waste much time with this mad woman. I will happily torch her with a flamethrower and restore peace and harmony to this forum.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"I want a very tall guy" = "I want an ang moh but am too chickenshit to admit it."

Genetically blessed and basketball-playing Asiatic guys, go ahead and try your luck with these women.... I will be vindicated. :cool: