• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Meet Stacy, a sugar baby who prefers f**king guys who are at least 1.8m

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I state fact of you suck Cantonese cock is called siao by you hakka liar bully. Pui!
You fucking bitch deserve to have sulphuric acid pour into your cheebye. Since your mouth is corrosive, might as well make your other mouth corrosive too.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fuck you lah, bitch. Who the fuck says Hakka people cannot speak Cantonese ? Don't you don't know Hakka people comes from Guangzhou, bitch?
Learn your fucking history before opening your cheebye mouth.
KNN I never kar-cheow you but you insist on provoking me to fuck you.
Do you hakka bastard have Cantonese name and proud of your Cantonese name too? You liar say you didn’t kar cheow me when you did. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fuck you lah, bitch. Who the fuck says Hakka people cannot speak Cantonese ? Don't you don't know Hakka people comes from Guangzhou, bitch?
Learn your fucking history before opening your cheebye mouth.
KNN I never kar-cheow you but you insist on provoking me to fuck you.
Btw also got hakka 土楼in Fujian province so means hakka also come from Fujian. Why never see you hakka say in Hokkien we this and that?