• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mbt - here is your proof!!!

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
1hp6ar.jpg

So shortie Mah what more are you going to say? This fucking foreigners takes up PR and push up the prices of our HDB with high COV...

ps07857

Alfrescian
Loyal
hey bro, don't be deceived by that note... chances are that this is the work of a property agent. Don't believe me, try calling that number and try to negotiate...

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yup, almost (just to leave some room for 3-dimensions) ALL these adverts are property agents looking for owners to hopefully represent them to sell their houses.

allanlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Obvious that these FTrash are speculating in HDB PHoles!

My son's neighbour just sold his 5-rm flat to a PRC couple....... the flat was valued at 588K and they paid almost 660K for it + another 30K COV..... and this couple are hawkers running a ban mian stall in a coffeeshop.

They came over in 2000 when the hubby got a job as a technician in a GLC.... got their PRs 2 years later and started the ban mian stall in 2003 with the hubby quitting his technician job.

They intend to rent out the 5-rm flat and return back to PRC permanently before CNY next year....... using the rental to cover the mortgage and their living expenses...... they claim their whole family of 7 can live comfortably on the rental without having to work anymore and even save some of it.

And I thought HDB flats were meant for citizens living here. :(

I propose that we have a law that states that PRs MUST convert to SG citizenship within Xx years of obtaining a HDB flat or the gahmen will take back the flat from them.

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
My son's neighbour just sold his 5-rm flat to a PRC couple....... the flat was valued at 588K and they paid almost 660K for it + another 30K COV..... and this couple are hawkers running a ban mian stall in a coffeeshop.

They came over in 2000 when the hubby got a job as a technician in a GLC.... got their PRs 2 years later and started the ban mian stall in 2003 with the hubby quitting his technician job.

They intend to rent out the 5-rm flat and return back to PRC permanently before CNY next year....... using the rental to cover the mortgage and their living expenses...... they claim their whole family of 7 can live comfortably on the rental without having to work anymore and even save some of it.

And I thought HDB flats were meant for citizens living here. :(

I propose that we have a law that states that PRs MUST convert to SG citizenship within Xx years of obtaining a HDB flat or the gahmen will take back the flat from them.

It is such abuses that the gov should investigate....no different from buying a private property and renting it out for income..

:oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:FUCK YOU HDB WAKE UP YOUR FUCKING IDEA:oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

hypocrite999

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Frens,

one of the solutions to this problem of PRs etc hiking up the price of HDB is easy. This is just my 2 cents worth.

1) All PRs who rent out the HDB flats are to be taxed 50% to 80% on rental amount. This will limit the amount of outflow from the economy. And minimise most of the excess demand created by these people which have caused the increased in prices.

2) All HDB flats who are rented out by PRs must be sold if its rented for more than 3 years.

3) PRs who sell their HDB flats are to be taxed 50% of the profit.

4)To avoid such penalties, they can take up singapore citizenship.

5) The taxation income gathered will be used to build more flats of higher quality and to subsidise Singaporeans who buy HDB flats

Comments please

NoNewsGood

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Frens,

one of the solutions to this problem of PRs etc hiking up the price of HDB is easy. This is just my 2 cents worth.

1) All PRs who rent out the HDB flats are to be taxed 50% to 80% on rental amount. This will limit the amount of outflow from the economy. And minimise most of the excess demand created by these people which have caused the increased in prices.

2) All HDB flats who are rented out by PRs must be sold if its rented for more than 3 years.

3) PRs who sell their HDB flats are to be taxed 50% of the profit.

4)To avoid such penalties, they can take up singapore citizenship.

5) The taxation income gathered will be used to build more flats of higher quality and to subsidise Singaporeans who buy HDB flats

Comments please

PRs from China will happily take up Singapore citizenship if offered.

This is because back in China, they can still flash their China ID card and no one will know or question whether they had given up China citizenship.

It is best of both worlds for them, actually.

hypocrite999

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks for the input, that is where I will add point

6) Naturalised Singaporeans who are not in Singapore and still renting out their HDB after a year will be taxed 50% of rental income.

7) Naturalised Singaporeans who are not in Singapore for 2 years out of 3 years will have to sell their HDB flat as it proves they do not need it.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It is such abuses that the gov should investigate....no different from buying a private property and renting it out for income..

:oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:FUCK YOU HDB WAKE UP YOUR FUCKING IDEA:oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

You only know how to type online, and do nothing offline. Talk so much for what, just shut up... loser.