• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

Matland minah who couldn't speak Chinese beat all PRCs in singing competition

Extremist

Malaysia boleh?

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/72D6W0_m5jI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

It's good to see non chinese speak mandarin or a chinese language. This should be the way. Just like how non whites speak english.

seesuatah

Great singing. But can she save Maitland from muggings car jackings and kidnappings?

And a slow and backward society.

Wow!!!! This Minah got very good voice.. Even Alan Tam was impressed with her singing.. Congrats to her..

Minah Power Boleh!!!!

Great singing. But can she save Maitland from muggings car jackings and kidnappings?

And a slow and backward society.
y muz a person who can sing muz oso can preven muggings car jackings and kidnappings? ... :rolleyes:

Tension68

Honestly, I always preferred Minahs to pinoys.. body solid, face sweet and smiles r sometimes seductive.. and voice so good..
minahs over pinoys anytime!!

Honestly, I always preferred Minahs to pinoys.. body solid, face sweet and smiles r sometimes seductive.. and voice so good..

Problem with minahs is that once they are married, they grow sideways very quickly leh....

Tension68

Problem with minahs is that once they are married, they grow sideways very quickly leh....

YAR!!
Sign of good life ma.. I think la..
in sec school.. see minah in school uniform.. dam hadap for them.. cos the uniform like hugging their bodies.. and their booty is so.. delicious!!

That's true. But I noticed many Minah tua puis who aren't married too

Btw, the Minahs cannot compete with the keling charbors. They 'out-fat' the Minahs most of the time. And so noticeable, with or without sarees.

Sadako

That's true. But I noticed many Minah tua puis who aren't married too

Btw, the Minahs cannot compete with the keling charbors. They 'out-fat' the Minahs most of the time. And so noticeable, with or without sarees.
Check out their humongous BUTT. Transportation must paid for the price of 3 persons.

spotter542

... and Minahs are also circumcised which makes them more clean , and , horny :biggrin:

Batok Seri

The bulk of the contestants were PRC but there were also representatives from Korea, Japan, Thailand, also India.

Meritocratic Multiracial Singapore sent two singers, both Chinese to double the chances.
After all Malay singers e.g. the SIngapore Idol winners only won because of Malay telephone votes.

Malaysia Boleh sent one Malay and one Chinese singer.
Malaysia always like that, never think. (Silly Malaysia even have Chinese fighter pilots. One of them woman summore.)

Well this Malay Malaysian lass whack them all hollow hollow and won the judges over especially with the two Mandarin songs.

Watch her without the err.. watucalldathood ah?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B51GYDVzS8I

Thanks for the link buddy, she's a very sweet girl-next-door type.

Shila1_zpsf8ab7eab.jpg
Shila2_zps5dfc965b.jpg

She has done the Malays proud. On top of her good singing, he dresses in tudang and conservatively on stage, but she still looks good and does not project that old fashion feeling...